::chapter seven::

Code Breaker

::chapter seven::

"How the hell did you get here!?" Leafa exclaimed as fire swirled around her.

Asuna who was behind them looked into one of the enemies eyes. She smirked as her invisible strings attaches to him as his eye color changes slightly.

"We've been here sometime. Waiting for your sister of course." They crackled loudly, except for one, since he was under Asuna's control.

"Bastards!" Leafa snarled and lunged at them.

Jiho did the same thing leaving Asuna standing there, pretending not knowing what to do.

"Die, !" a male said approaching behind her.

"What do you think you are doing!?" The leader said as the controlled one protected Asuna.

"Taemin! Are you out of your mind!?" The one who tried to attack Asuna from behind snarled but Taemin did not budge.

"No, I'm not Minho. I'm perfectly fine." Taemin said calmly.

"Then why the are you defending her!" Minho hollered, tightening his grip around his sword.

Kill him. Asuna ordered. In a flash, Minho was taken down when Taemin swiftly took out another dagger with his free hand and stabbed Minho into his heart. Minho choked on air as he tried to gasp for air as Taemin psuhes the dagger deeper into his heart.

"TAEMIN! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!?" A short dino look-a-like person hollered as he ran to Taemin and shook him from the shoulders.

"What the are you doing killing Minho?"

"It's none of your business Jonghyun hyung." Taemin smirks.

Kill him too. Asuna orders as she ran back to Leafa. She secretly smirked when she hid her face behind her back. Kill them all and then kill yourself.

Taemin soon started attacking his team, as Jonghyun and the other two tried to tell what was wrong with Taemin.

"Taemin! Snap back to reality! Do you really want to betray us?"

Say yes.

"Yes." Taemin smirked. "Jonghyun hyung. Onew hyung. Key hyung." He smirked. "Time to die." He said and lunged at them and in no time the three were all killed by Taemin.

"What in the world..." Jiho said as he stared at Taemin, bringing the dagger nearer to his throat.

Asuna twitched her index finger a little which made Taemin slit his throat and fall to the ground, dead, lifeless along with his friends. Leafa gave Asuna a look before burning them into ash.

"You controlled him didn't you?" Leafa said as she turned around after burning the bodies to trash.

Asuna smiled innocently and turned around. "I don't know what you're talking about eonnie."

Leafa shook her head as she and her sister went back to their mansion with Jiho tagging along.

 

"Seriously, did you control that Taemin guy?" Jiho asked as soon as they closed the front door behind them.

"Yes." Asuna smiled.

Leafa shook her head and sighed. "I thought you didn't want to allow others to know your powers?"

"I don't mind as long as their not our enemies." She smirked before disappearing to her room.

"She is one evil little sister you have.. very.. cunning as well." Jiho commented as he nodded his head.

"Well, what did I tell you. She's one cunning little sister."