::chapter five::

Code Breaker

::chapter five::

"Where were you?" Leafa asked after the little reunion she had with her younger sister.

Asuna shrugs and sighed. "I don't know how I got to Earth. But ever since then, I've travelling planet to planet in search of mum and dad. Ever since I came here, my memories are coming back bit by bit. Other than remembering you, I can't remember anything else. It might trigger something in my memories if I go somewhere familiar." She explained and smiled at her sister whom she had missed.

"As long you're back here with me. But mum and dad.. I don't know where they've disappeared to. All I can remember is that.. when you came here to visit dad and I. After the dinner party with our uncles, unknown dark forces attacked our house. When I woke up, I was the only one here. Mum, dad, uncles and you were nowhere to be found."

"How about that Minhyuk boy?" Asuna tilted her head to the side.

"The thing about Minhyuk.. his.. memories about us have been sealed."

"What is his race?"

"A werewolf. He's friends with Jihoon and Taeil."

Asuna gasped.

"Wae?"

"I meet him.. in in The Black Forest once."

"Ah. I see." Leafa smiled.

"But now that your here, I'm finally in peace. I would be so devastated if I find out that you were no longer alive." Leafa pouted.

"Eonnie, that's mean." Asuna bluntly pointed out.

"Just~ joking~" Leafa chuckled.

"I.. guess.. I don't have to look for a house to live in?"

"Duh~ You silly younger sister." Leafa chuckled

Just as Asuna was about to say something her stomach growled.

"Opps~ I forgot I haven't eaten anything yet." Asuna sheeply scratched the back of her head.

"Come on, lets go get something to eat~" Leafa beamed as she pulled her sister along with her.