::chapter three::

Code Breaker

::chapter three::

It has been only a few days since Asuna had crash landed onto Alaxis. It's been three days and yet the halmoni can not determine Asuna's powers or her race so she decided to ignore it. Taeil and Jihoon had been extremely nice to her, showing her around the city of Genexia, the capitol city of Homura. News about her crash landing here spread like wild fire to other countries.

Asuna has been wandering around Genexia early this morning. The citizens of Genexia were extremely nice to her as it reminded her of Earth, although they have supernatural powers, not that she's bothered by it.

"Good morning Asuna." Anri, the potion merchant greeted her with a warm smile.

"Good morning Anri-shi." Asuna greeted back as she approached Anri.

"How are you today?"

"I'm good. Even though I am slowly running out of ingredients to make the potions."

"Really? Would you like me to go gather them for you?" Asuna offered.

"You'll do that for me? But.. it'll be a little dangerous if you go alone."

"I'll be fine Anri-shi. Please trust me. What is it that you need to get?"

Anri gave Asuna a list of ingredients that were needed to make the potion.

"I'll be back in a moment." Asuna said with a smile before skipping off to the forest that was located west of the city.

While Asuna was humming a tune, she had already entered the forest, The Black Forest of Genexia. The Black Forest was rumored to have the most ferocious beast looking monsters existing on Alaxis.

"Oh!?" Asuna exclaimed when she found the needed ingredients, with a smile she collected them and placed  them into the small bag.

However, the smile dropped when she heard a few rustles in her surroundings. Asuna closed the bag with a string and held it in her hand before standing back up. She closed her eyes, listening to her surroundings. When she re-opened them, a big werewolf was in front of her, baring its sharp teeth at her while both of their eyes meet.

Asuna smiled slightly before taking slow steps towards the werewolf. The werewolf growled at her, and before it could attack her, Jihoon appeared out of nowhere.

"Stupid hyung!" He shouted before kicking the werewolf to the side.

"Asuna, are you okay?" Jihoon asked after straightening himself.

Asuna tilted her head to the side and blinked innocently making Jihoon blush.

"Why did you kick the werewolf? And why did you call it hyung?"

"Oh. Because hyung was about to attack you. I called him hyung because.. he's actually a friend but in a hyung kind of way? Right? Minhyuk hyung?" Jihoon questioned as he looked over to the werewolf who had transformed himself in his human form.

"Yah! Why did you kick me?"

"Because you were about to attack Asuna."

"You mean the girl beside you?"

Jihoon nodded and shot his hyung a look.

"Why are you here?"

"To see how the Kannagi Asuna girl looks like. She's pretty cute."

"Then why did you try to attack her?"

"I didn't know who she was!" Minhyuk protested.

Thank god I didn't use my powers. I don't want anyone to know about my powers or about my race just yet.

"Asuna, why are you here in The Black Forest?" Jihoon asked as he turned his attention back to her.

"To get Anri-shi ingredients for her potions. She said she was running out of ingredients." Asuna held up the small bag of ingredients.

Jihoon made a 'O' shape with his mouth but shut it and had a serious expression when he heard a soft growl. Minhyuk who was standing across Jihoon was now beside Asuna. Asuna tilted her head to the side, confused by their actions. A few tree branches were knocked down, revealling a rather large beast monster glaring down at Asuna, Jihoon and Minhyuk.

The beast looking monster glared down at Jihoon and Minhyuk but soon shifted it's attention to Asuna. Since Asuna was standing behind the two boys, with a small smirk that disappeared in a few seconds, the beast suddenly collapsed down onto the ground.

"What the?" Minhyuk said as he approached the beast.

"It's sleeping..?"

Asuna had already put back on her confused expression making the boys confused.

"It might of being someone else. Let's go back. I'm sure Anri-shi is waiting for her ingredients." Asuna smiled.

Minhyuk and Jihoon agreed and left the Black Forest. Both of them had the same thoughts of why the beast suddenly collapsed to the ground to sleep.

"Here Anri-shi." Asuna beamed as she help up the small bag of ingredients

"Omo! Thank you so much Asuna." Anri smiled as she took the bag of ingredients.

"Your welcome. If there's anything you need, just call me."

Asuna went back into The Black Forest without anyone seeing her. She went back to where she saw the beast. When she got there, the monster was already gone. The Halmoni of Genexia knows that Asuna will be targeted by many from another planet, however Asuna herself is aware of that as well.

I should find mum and dad... before things get out of hand. Those people who are after me.. I just hope they don't find out that I'm here on Alaxis. Before I find my parents.. I should try to put my past memories back together. There is too many peices missing. Planet Alaxis. It sounds way to familiar to me. Is it my home planet? Was I born here? If I was.. then it must be the reason this planet feels very nostalgic and since there are different races here on Alaxis and I am.. too one of these races here.

Asuna sighed as she continued walking until she came by a shallow river. She squat down and scopped up some water with her hands and watched them flow down. Asuna stood back up, breathing in the fresh air of the forest with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes again, only to have them glow at bit crimson red before returning back to chocolate brown.

So there's another country if I head down north-east. Problem is.. what kind of race is that country. Genexia is the home country to humans with supernatural powers. Since the country is too far, I can't determine what race lives in the country.. so.. I guess I just have to go there.

Asuna looked back to the direction of Genexia before heading towards the other country. While humming a tune, she walked through the bushes, trees and even muds. As she got closer to the borderline of the country, Asuna soon saw fog and mist covering up most of the country.

"Ah!" Asuna clutched her head as she dropped to the ground. Flashes of memories of her childhood flashes through her mind.

::flashback::

"Mum~!!" Four year old Asuna shouted as she ran towards her mother, who was standing beside a big fountain, although little fog and mist were visible.

Her mother, tall, long wavy golden hair, big dambi eyes and her charming smile when she carried Asuna up. Asuna giggled when her mother tickled her.

"What are you doing here? Should you be with granny?" Her mother chuckled at her daughter's reaction.

"But I wanna see Leafa~!" Asuna whined.

"You should know that here in Oxiranis have lots of scary people, right?" Asuna's mother joked.

"Hmfp! I can beat them up anytime!" Asuna said with confident.

::end of flashback::

"Ugh.." Asuna slowly got back up once the pain inside her head subsided. She shook her head a few times to clear her mind. She slowly opened her eyes, only to see someone standing in front of her.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked as he came closer but ran to her side when Asuna fainted.

The boy tried to wake her but Asuna wouldn't wake up as her mind drifts off to her past childhood memories on her home planet Alaxis. The boy carried her up in bridal style and sped back to his country.

The citizens of Oxiranis, his home country all looked at the girl that was in the boys arms as he sped past them. He came to a stop at his house, panting hard. The gates opened, the boy ran inside the house.

"LEIFA NOONA~!!" the boy hollered.

"MinJae! What do you-" Leifa stopped and stared at Asuna who was still in pain.

"Bring her into my room. Now!"

Minjae went to his sisters room and placed Asuna down onto her bed gently and waited for his sister to come before leaving the room.

Leifa sat down beside Asuna and studied her expressions. She placed her hands above her forehead, warn green light emitted from her hands as the pained expression shown on Asuna's face calmed down a little. Asuna was soon breathing calmly so Leifa left the room.

Where am I? Why does.. Oxiranis sound so familiar?

Minutes later Asuna woke up and sat up in the bed. She scanned the area she was in. Turning her head towards the window, all she could see was the mist and fogs.

"This must be Oxiranis.." Asuna mumbles to herself.

Asuna stood up after taking in the energy around her. She opened the door and poked her head out before leaving the room.

"I see you are awake." Leifa said as she walked up the stairs.

"Yes and uhm.. thank you for helping me." Asuna said with a smile.

"Are you okay now?"

Asuna nodded.

"Who was the one that carried me here?"

"Minjae. My younger brother."

"I see."

"What's your name?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Leifa."

Leifa? Her names.. reminds me of Leafa.

"I'm Asuna."

"Oh? So you're the girl that crashed landed on this planet?"

Asuna nodded.

"If you would like. I can show you around Oxiranis?"

"That would be nice." Asuna beamed as she scanned Leifa.