::chapter one::

Code Breaker

::chapter one::

One hundred years ago, there was another planet that was 50,000 km East of Earth. The planet was homed to twelve different races of all kinds living together in peace. There are still a few citizens of certain races that don't get along due to rivalary in certain areas.

The whole planet itself looks like it is frozen in ice. Though it may look like it'll be freezing to live there, there is actually seasonal weathers just like Earth; Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter. It may not look like it, but the air on the planet is fresher and cleaner than Earth. There aren't any cars as there are hoverboards as the only transport on Alaxis. Each country either has the hoverboard as transport or if they can fly, then they fly.

Alaxis has a total of three continents and fifteen countries. Fourteen countries are the home countries of the twelve different races as the last continent is country of those who have special powers and mix bloods, that is where the Special Force Organsiation is located.

Shofia is the home of the Shadow Lurkers. The country is never bright. It is always look like its night. Whether it's in the morning, there is no sun shining through and stay dark. Shadow lurkers are not used to bright lights or stay in the sun, hence they only travel around at night.

Homura is the home of Humans who have supernatural powers. Like humans on Earth, their country have all four seasons. The food they eat is exactly the same as humans, the only differences is that they have powers.

Anxia, is the home of Elves. These elves are natural to weather changes and the nature. They all have the ability to communicate to animals, know which plant is poisonous and their way through dangerous forest without any problems. They have fast movements therefore, a hoverboard is not needed.

Soulcity, is the home to Reapers. The Reapers are broken up into 13 rank squad, each rank squad has a Captain and Vice Captain and depending on how strong they are, they are divided into different rank squads.

Gorchion, the home country of Fairies and Pixies. These two countries are connected as one country but they are separated by the mountains and highland between them.

Oxiranis, the home countries of Demons. Most Demons aren't able to fly if they don't have the powers to fly therefore they use the hoverboards to get around. The Demons are one of the races that are dangerous.

Rexonia, is the home to the Shape Shifters. Although they are able to shift into any shape and move, most shape themselves as hoverboards and just travel like that. Other would just use the hoverboards.

Oblivionian, the home to vicious Werewovles. Werewolves are fast when travelling in their werewolf forms. Hence there are no hoverboards in Oblivionian.

Shanria, the home of the Angels. There country is located in the sky, floating, with a protected light barrier to keep out attacks from another planet.

Lexifonia, a country located underground and home to Youkais. Though it was built underground, it's easy to enter the country if you know the way through to Lexifonia.

Merianica, a underwater country, home to the beautiful mermaids. The country can be found just by entering the oceans. Merianica is the largest country as it is under water. To be able to enter Merianica and be able to breath under water, a special pill is needed to be eaten and you will be transformed into a mermaid and be able to swim and breath under water.

Ashforn, the home to Dragon Riders. Citizens of Ashforn all have Dragons as a pet and it is also their form of transport. Dragon Riders is the other dangerous races next to Demons.

Kandriax, home to Vampires as the other country that is floating in the sky, above the clouds.

Hesixefian, the country of those that have special powers and are mixed blood. The country is located beside Gorchion. The country and the organisation are located underground is the second largest country as it is underground, beneath Gorchion.

As these different races live together in one country, there were no changes three hundred years later excluding the growing number of the population of each country.