IDK... What's a good title??

Happy Ending

"WHAAAT~???" Sunny's loud cutesy voice filled the whole room.

"Yes, yes... I'll be going with you." Kyu smiled. Sunny threw her hands onto Kyu and hugged him as tight as she could. "Oppaaaa~~!!!".

"Re-really, Kyu??" Sungmin stopped his jaws from dropping.

"Yep... My mom gave me permission. I guess I'll be enjoying my summer with you and your girlfriend here." Kyuhyun pointed at the Sunny who was giving him a hug for, like, an eternity.

"YAAAH~ Stop it you!" Sunny blushed.

"Hey, Sungminnie. I'll be staying with you, ok?"

"What?? Where??" Sungmin's eyes widened.

"When we arrive at Seoul. Imma spend my summer with my best friend!" Kyu hugged Sungmin. "YAH! You're disgusting!" Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun off.

"Now look at that... OMG! You guys are so -ish!" Sunny laughed.

Sungmin got up and stretched his body (not literally! I'm referring to the morning exercise thingy). "Let's go to the beach-beach!" Sunny started to sing "We're already just beside the beach-beach" Kyuhyun sang with her. " *yawn* I'll be going to the Washroom first." Sungmin walked out of the room.

The door slammed shut.

"Hey oppa! I've got something to tell you!" Sunny rushed and sat beside Kyu. "What is it?" Kyu made a 'what's-wrong' face. "YAH~ Sungmin and I had been keeping this for a loooooong time already. But he won't make me tell you because he told me that he wants to be the one to tell you on the first place." "That... is a very long sentence." Kyu wiped his sweat as he tried to swallow each word Sunny said. Sunny looked around and came near Kyu's ears. "Never tell anyone, okay? Even Sungmin!" Sunny whispered. "You're making me too anticipated" Kyu looked at the baby-faced girl beside him with flat eyes. "It's the secret Sungmin and I had been trying not to reach you. But because I think it's the time for you to know... Well, Sungmin is..."

The banging of the door interrupted Sunny's confession. "Hey, what are you guys doing?!" Sungmin gasped. "N-nothing!!!" Sunny awkwardly smiled. "LEE SUNKYU~ COME WITH ME!" Sungmin's voiced turned deep and bangy. "Awww... Oppa! You're not gonna- OUCH! HEY!" Sungmin pinched Sunny's ear as he dragged the latter with him outside. "Hey! Leaving me alone again? Huhuhu!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Sunny-ah! I told you! I want to be the one to tell him!" Sungmin stomped on the floor. "But oppa! You've been holding that inside for 2 years already! You should really make him know now! And I say, NOW!!" Sunny also stomped her feet. "GRRR~ I want to... but how? What's a nice approach??" Sungmin sat down the bench near them. "I've been giving you advices for 2 years already and you really don't put them in mind..." Sunny sighed. "Please!" Sungmin made an aegyo face. "OK, OK! Stop acting cute! I'll always be cuter!" Sunny pinched Sungmin's cheeks.

"OK, like what I've always been saying... act nice! Be lovely! Use sweet words! Be cute! But the most important rule of all, be yourself. Express yourself freely!" Sunny made a duckface. "Now, as a reward for me, will you buy me an ice cream?" Sunny pointed at an ice cream stand. "Hahaha! Sure! Thanks again ,Sunkyu! I don't know how to thank you..." Sungmin pulled out his wallet and gave some money to Sunny. "This is enough!" Sunny smiled and ran like a baby to the stand. "Tonight... I'll be telling him..." Sungmin clenched his fists.

 

"I just hope everything turns out well..."

 

 

 

WAAAH~!! Anybody who knows what the plan is, now?

@rizzorin - YAH! Due to your super smart and obvious-thinking mind, I have decided to let it out now. TT^TT

Hey everybody! I'm gonna be updating this next week. School's back and I'm doing my best to study hard... So I'll be having less time to update T^T

Hope you guys understand! ^_^