Part 1

Happy Ending

-Author's POV-

Annyeong hasseyo~ Jay here. And I'm gonna tell you a story.

Have you fallen in love with your best friend before? Well, I know someone who did. His name was Kyuhyun and his best friend was named Sungmin. And what's weird is that they're both guys! Yes,yes... Kyuhyun was gay for his best friend. It can be a very sad story you guys should grab a tissue now...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Kyuhyun!!" A familiar voice called out. "Kyuhyun! Yooohooo! KYYYUUUU~~~!!!"

"Urghh! You again! What do you need from me this time?" Kyuhyun removed his headphones and put down the novel he's been reading.

"You geeky boy! I don't need anything from you! I just need a friend right now..." Sungmin looked down at the sitting Kyuhyun. "Oh, a friend? There are alot of them around you... Go pick one!" Kyuhyun blurted out as he put his headphones back on.

"C'mon Kyu! You know you're my best friend,right?" Sungmin smiled to Kyuhyun. Yes, he said 'best friend'... Just "BEST FRIEND". Kyuhyun felt a bit hurt but quickly got up from his painful feelings and replied.

"You said you need a friend,right? Well, I'm a "bestfriend" and I don't belong to the people you call "friends"! I'm the best one!!" Kyu joked around.

"You got that right. Come on, Kyuhyun! Please! Talk to me!" Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun can't help to resist the feeling of Sungmin's soft hands holding his.

"Ok, ok! Where are we gonna talk about your problemoo..." Kyuhyun said while in a poker-face.

"Have you eaten already? I'm pretty hungry now... Let's go to the canteen!" Sungmin happily replied.

"Ok... What are we gonna buy?" Kyuhyun looked at the menu while opening his wallet. "No,no! It's my treat!" Sungmin grinned as he pushed Kyuhyun's wallet back into the latter's bag. "One spaghetti on plate, please!" Sungmin smiled at the counter girl. "Here is your spaghetti.And of course, it's on plate. We don't serve spaghetti on cup..." The counter girl smiled back.

The two sat at a chair far away from the spot where there are alot of people. "What? We're gonna share??" Kyuhyun mouthed while glaring at the spaghetti. "Yep... Here's your fork!". There they are again, those soft smooth hands. "Let's eat!" Sungmin munched at his sapghetti. "So, what are we gonna talk about...?" Kyuhyun tried to stop the hungry Sungmin. "Oh... Uh... Hey, I think I have a crush on someone. She's very cute, and I think we've been very close these past few days. I want to let her know my feelings... Let's just call her, uh, Doraemon!" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun straight on the eyes. "What do I do now?". Ouch! That piercing feeling inside Kyu's heart, it hit him again. "Uh... Yeah, congratulations... Uh... Well, ask her out!" Kyuhyun tried to fake out a smile. "Really? You think Doraemon will accept it?" Sungmin's eyes sparkled. "Yeah..." Kyuhyun could see happiness in Sungmin's eyes. It feels so not right. "I have to go now... Bye..." Kyuhyun got up fast and walked without looking back. "Hey! Kyu! Oh, man! I'll... I'll let you meet Doraemon soon... I promise!!" Sungmin tried to persuade Kyuhyun into coming back. But it didn't work.

Kyuhyun ran to the bus station. The bus just left and rain droplets started to pour down. "How unlucky of me..." Kyuhyun sat down on a bench. He was very wet, but he didn't mind. He felt like the world was on his back, and that it was punishing him. He thought that no one can ever give him a happy ending. He wanted to die. Rain kept pouring on him like no tomorrow. Everything he's carrying, his books, his pens, his bag, they're all drenched in rainwater. Kyuhyun looked up at the dark sky. It was just as dark as what he's feeling now. "How... how can I ever get a happy ending? Who would give it to me??" Kyuhyun asked the sky. It was like he was expecting some kind of an answer, a sign.

Then suddenly, a violet sheet of cloth covered his view of the sky.

"What are you doing?! You're gonna get sick! Omona, KYU~! You're making my blood pressure rise!" A voice scolded him.

Kyuhyun looked at his right. 

It was Sungmin holding a violet umbrella above Kyu's head. Sungmin's face was full of concern and worry for him.

"Yah... Leave me alone..." Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and shooed him away.

"Wait... You're drunk, aren't you?" Sungmin sat next to Kyuhyun. "Oh great, now you made me sit on a wet bench. My 's wet now!" Sungmin rolled his eyes.

"I said... leave me alone..." Kyuhyun looked down.

"You're crazy, Kyuhyun! What is wrong with you? Come on, I'll take you home."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Kyuhyun shouted at Sungmin. Sungmin's eyes blinked for a several times, holding back the tears that are almost falling out. "Go away!" Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin away from him. "I don't want you here! My feelings are none of your business!" Kyuhyun yelled at Sungmin.

There was an awkward silence that ate the place. Nothing can be heard except the dripping of the rain.

"No... I'm never gonna leave..." Sungmin fought back his tears.

"You're my best friend and I love you. And I don't want you to be hurt. I'll never leave you, even if it means I'm gonna have to kill myself."

Best friend... Yes, he's just Sungmin's best friend. Kyuhyun felt that piercing pain in his heart again. Thoughts flooded his mind, and they're making his brain run like hell. He fell down and collapsed.

"Kyu! Omo... You're burning! Kyuuu~~!!! Please wake up! Kyuuu~~~..."

The sound Kyuhyun was hearing began to fade. Everything slowly went dark.

"It's better this way... At least I won't be able to feel the pain..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

How's my first try to sad stories?? XDDD

Anyways, update is coming up... ASAP