Friends again

Happy Ending

"Please... Just let me die!"

"KYU!!!" Sungmin ran towards Kyuhyun and tackled him.

The large truck fortunately turned to the left, avoiding Kyuhyun and Sungmin as they both stumble beside the road.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun.

"You... you saved me..." Kyuhyun looked up at Sungmin with teary eyes.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I.... I'm trying to give you a happy ending... without me..."

"WHAT?! I'll never have a happy ending if you die! Neo jeongmal baboya!"

"Is that true?"

"Nae... Even you hurt me, I'll still have to forgive you... You're my best friend..."

"You're really a good person, Sungminnie!" Kyuhyun suddenly went back to his happy self. "KYU~!" Sungmin smiled and hugged Kyuhyun tighter.

"I'm so sorry! What was I doing the entire time?" Kyuhyun stood up. He lifted Sungmin like a baby on his shoulders.

"YAH~ Put me down!" Sungmin shouted as he punched Kyu's back.

The two laughed so hard.

"Hey, I guess we're friends again, right? RIGHT?" Sungmin rubbed Kyuhyun's face making weird faces with it.

Kyuhyun smiled. "We're not friends! We're best friends!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(September 19, 20XX) (One year after...)

RING~ RING~

"Yoboseyo? It's me, Kyuhyun... Hey, chingu! Can you go with me later? I'll be going to Busan. My mom bought me 3 tickets, maybe you can bring one person... I would like to take a break from all this pressure from school... Yah! Please call back... Annyeong! Saranghae~ Hahaha!"

"Oh, Kyu called?" Sungmin munched his newly cooked popcorn. He headed to the telephone and started to play the voice mail. He took and handful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. "WOW! BUSAN~ AAHHH~" Sungmin ran around and jumped to the sofa. He dialled Kyu's number and started to speak up.

"Hey! Kyu!! Oh my! I miss you alot! Yah! What does America look like? You should've brought me with you! I'm super jelly right now... Huhuhu! Anyways, BUSAN!!! I'll surely be coming! Well, I'm sure everyone would come if given the opportunity. Thanks for picking me! And... Can I bring Sunkyu with me? Oh, pleaaasseee!!!! Call me back, arasseo?"

Sungmin smiled as he looked at wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Kyuhyun eating "Footlong Hotdogs".

"Finally, I'll be able to see you again..."

"Oppa~ What are you doing?" An excited Sunkyu came up and hugged Sungmin.

"Sunny! You arrived so early!" Sungmin smiled as he tickled Sunny.

"Oh, was that Kyuhyun??" Sunny's eyes widened.

"Nae... Hey Sunny, please don't tell him about our... future plans..." Sungmin looked down.

"YAH! Ok, sure... Well, why would I even do that at the first place?" Sunny patted Sungmin's head.

"I don't... want him to know yet..."