Confession...

Happy Ending

 

"Where am I...?"

Kyuhyun's eyes slowly opened.

"Oh Kyu! You're awake! Thank God!" Sungmin almost jumped out of his seat.

"Where are we?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We're in a hospital. I got very alarmed because you fainted earlier. The doctors said that you're having a severe fever." Sungmin looked at Kyu with worried eyes.

"Why... did you even bother to bring me to this place? I should've just died there at the bus station earlier." Kyuhyun looked down.

"Awww... Stop it Kyu... Why would I ever leave my best friend behind to die?"

"I need to get out of here!" Kyuhyun tried to stand up even if his body can't take it.

"KYU~" Sungmin held Kyuhyun's hand and slowly rubbed it. "Please, don't force yourself... You'll just hurt your tired body, my best pal..."

 

Those words again...

 

"Get your hands off me!" Kyuhyun pulled his hand and slapped Sungmin. "If you ever do that again, I'll hit you harder!"

Sungmin did not move. Tears began to fall from his eyes. "Why...?" He looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun felt guilty. Not only his hands hurt, but also, his heart started to decay. How could he do such a thing? Hurting the person you love?

"I-I'm sorry Sungmin..." Kyuhyun brought his hands onto Sungmin's shoulder.

"Get your hands off me! I hate you!! I did everything for you! But look at what you did!!! " Sungmin ran outside the room, leaving the poor Kyuhyun behind.

"What have I done?" Kyuhyun thought to himself. He looked at the clock. It was 3:00 AM. Yes, 3:00 AM! Sungmin stayed up that late just to wait for Kyuhyun to wake up. And what did the latter do? He drove him away...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Two days later)

Kyuhyun was walking around the school corridors when something caught his eye. It was Sungmin talking to the school's famous writer, Lee Sunkyu! Kyu tried to go closer without making Sungmin notice him. He brought his hood up to cover his face. Finally, Kyuhyun decided to go into a spot wherein he could here them talking.

"Oh, a choco bar! Thanks! You're such a sweetie!" Sunkyu smiled and laughed.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you!" Sungmin smiled at Sunkyu in the cutest way possible.

There it is again... The feeling of pain in Kyu's heart. He felt like crying. Kyuhyun walked away and decided that he should never ever talk to Sungmin again.

"Well, at least he's happy now... without me..."

(Later when classes are dismissed.)

"KYU??" Sungmin ran to Kyuhyun. "Hey! I'm glad you're fine now... Hey, I'm sorry for saying 'I hate you'... Kyu?" The latter did not reply. He kept walking.

"Yah, aren't you gonna talk to me?"

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin's eyes. "Do you know how painful it is?"

Sungmin looked down. "I-I'm sorry...".

"I know you're never gonna talk to me again after say this... But Sungmin..." Kyuhyun held Sungmin's arms. " I love you..."

Sungmin's eyes widened. "What? Kyu... I- I don't know what to say..."

"Yes... but you have your Doraemon now, and I know you'll be very likely to end up happily ever after... So go, be with the person that will make you happy." Kyuhyun tried to fight back his tears and ran far away from Sungmin. He ran so fast that he did not even know where he was gonna go.

It started to rain again. Kyuhyun looked up at the sky...

" I guess he's gonna have his happy ending now... But what about me? "

Kyuhyun's tears mixed with the rainwater on his face.

" Please... Just let me die." Kyuhyun prayed as a truck came fast towards him...

-THUD-

 

 

I SCREWED IT UP!

But man, I'm doing this to make the story go as the plot says it... Sorry if it became so ugly...

Anyways, updates will be up later... ^_^