Later...

Happy Ending

"HEY! SUNKYU~ WAKE UP!!!"

"Oppa~ Where are we going??" A sleepy Sunny wiped her eyes and yawned.

"We're going to... BUSAN!!" Sungmin jumped happily.

"Busan,eh? YAY!!!" Sunny joined Sungmin as the two jumped like crazy addicts.

"Kyu's gonna wait for us at the train station... Let's get dressed up now. We'll be going at the station in 8:00..." Sungmin smiled as he gargled warm water.

"Aww... Oppa! Thanks for taking me with you!" Sunkyu hugged Sungmin.

"Of course I'll take you! You're my Sunny!" Sungmin hugged back.

"Hey, oppa~ I've been wondering... Why don't you want Kyu to know about what's gonna happen?"

"Well, I'm sure he'll still know the truth later... I just want to be the first one to tell him about it."

"Oh..." Sunny looked down.

"Come on! Go and be the first to take a bath... I'll follow after you're done." Sungmin brushed his teeth.

"I'm excited! What's gonna happen when we go there? How long is our stay?"

"Well, Kyu said we'll be staying for 4 days. Alot could happen within four days..."

"WAAAAH~ Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I think we should..."

"Sssh! It's early morning and you're being dirty, Sunny! Go take a bath now, you naughty naughty !"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train stopped and the doors opened. A happy and fresh-looking Kyuhyun greeted Sungmin and Sunny.

"Sungminnie~" Kyuhyun ran to hug Sungmin. The latter did the same. "Hey~ You're the only ones hugging! I'm so jelly!!!" Sunny pouted. "Don't worry Sunny, Sungmin's gonna hug you!" Kyuhyun teased as he pushed Sugnmin towards Sunny. The three laughed together. "So, Kyu... Where's our DESTINATION???" Sunny excitedly jumped. "Well, what's the best place to spend our summer?"

"THE BEACH!!" Sungmin ran happily as he felt the soft sand under his feet. "Omona~ Not much people here... PERFECT!" Sunny ran and splashed some seawater to Kyuhyun and Sungmin. The three played like little children. "Oh, I'm hungry!" Sungmin's stomach growled. "Come on! Let's go to the room I've reserved for us... I've been cooking fries this morning." Kyu happily ran out of the water. "Fries?? YUM YUM!!! HEY! Wait for me~" Sunny ran to chase Kyu. "HEY! Leaving me behind?" Sungmin raced with Sunny.

The three dorks arrived at Kyu's room, panting very hard. "And the first place goes to... CHO KYUHYUN!!!" Kyuhyun stood up and happily danced. "Now, where did I put those fries..." Kyuhyun ran to the kitchen. Sunny smiled to Sungmin. "This is fun!" Sunny laughed. Kyuhyun came dashing to the two with a tray in hand. "TADAAAH~ Kyumade fries! They're fresh, yummy, and super affordable! $1 only!" Kyu tried to advertise his fries. "Naaah. No one's gonna buy those." Sungmin luaghed off. Kyu put the plate on the floor and the three started putting the fries into their mouths. "Hmmmm~ YUMMY!" Sunny smiled as she exposed full of fries. Kyuhyun and Sugnmin both laughed.

Their fun continued until midnight.

"Hey Kyu~ Can I talk to you for a while...?" Sungmin poked Kyuhyun's shoulder. Sunny was already sleeping and the place is now very dark. "Oh... Sungmin... It's 12:00 in the midnight. You're still awake?" Kyuhyun yawned. "I would like to... talk to you about something..." Sungmin took off the covers and stood up. "Talk where?" Kyuhyun slowly stood up. "Outside..."

"Ok, we're outside. Now what?" Kyuhyun yawned again. "Uhm... Hey... I'll be giving Doraemon some gifts. I'm planning to confess to her. What do you think is the best gift I could ever buy for her?" Sungmin pouted. "That's simple... Buy her a Doraemon doll! I'm sure she'll like it." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Oh, and buy her a big one... Maybe she'll need something to cuddle with."

"Uhm... thanks!"

"Can we go back to sleep now?"

"Sure..."

As the two lay down the bed, Kyu looked at Sungmin with wondering eyes.

"What's the problem Kyu?" Sungmin made puppy dog eyes.

"Who is this... Doraemon you're talking about? Sunny?" Kyu bit his lip

"Hehehehe... You'll know later..." Sungmin grinned.

"Oh, come on! We're best friends! You're such a traitor!" Kyuhyun punched Sungmin's chest softly.

"I told you... Later.... Now, go to sleep!" Sungmin pinched Kyu's cheeks as he turned around and covered himself with a blanket.

"Whatever!" Kyu cuddled with his pillow and was soon deep asleep.

"I'm really gonna tell you later, Kyu...

 

 

 

Later..."