Chapter 7

Power Generation

Lay's eyes winded when saw Suho and Kris walking toward them, he quickly got on his feet and run to the red haired boy hugging him tight in his chest.

"Hyung i was dead worried about you, are you alright" Lay asked still not breaking from the hug, The latter nodded looking at Lay's eyes as he separated himself from Lay's hug.

"I'm fine lay-ah don't worry everything is gonna be alright" Suho said whipping the tears that fallen from lay's eyes before he starts hugging the others boys except for Tao who was a crying mess and refused to let go from Kris; gaining some chuckles from the other boys.

"It's okay Tao, everyone is here now, we're gonna be okay" Kris said and Tao nodded finally breaking the hug with a smile on his face.

"OH MY GOD, everyone is here"Baekhyun shouted when he woke up and noticed everyone.

"Oh.My.GOD am i still dreaming? what is happening?" Chanyeol hugged the shorted when he started to freak out

"Calm down Baeki, you're not dreaming unfortunately, but everyone is here and everyone is fine so it's okay"Chanyeol whispered in Baekhyun's ears and the latter nodded letting go of the taller and going to hug the others.

"This is crazy right" Chen said as they all sat in a circle.

"I mean Me firing up, Baekhyun glowing lay healing, Kris flying,Kyungsoo with the straight of hulk? what's next?"Chanyeol said his hand grabbing Baekhyun's tightly.

"It has to do something with island i swear, this only happens in movies, and last time i checked we didn't have roles in the avengers"Kai said and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"It's true"He agreed

"So what now?and if it had something to deal with this island why didn't we have super powers too?" Sehun asked and everyone frowned

"Guys i don't really know, but we should start searching for a shelter or maybe people if they are any"Suho said and everyone nodded, worried and sad looks spreading their faces.

"Yeah as i noticed this is pretty big island" Xiumin said as they got up on their feet and they went through the wood.

"I'm thirsty" Baekhyun whined with a pout

"Here"Suho said splashing Baekhyun with water that was coming out from his hand till the latter was soaking wet.everyone stared at them in shock even Suho couldn't believe what he did.

"I swear i didn't know i could do that, but i had a feeling i can"Suho said in disbelieve turning toward lay and splashing him too while laughing as everyone laughed along.

"So you have super powers too, awesome" Lay said whipping his soaked face.

"hhhhh it feels nice" Suho said with a grin that made lay's heart skip a beat.

"I want super powers too" Xiumin said with a pout grabbing Chen's arms, but quickly pilled his hands away when Chen's arm become ice.

"OH MY GOD,I'm so sorry, what is this"Xiumin said and Chen bite his lips

"ooooooh it's okay, it's really coooooold" Chen said as everyone turned toward him.

"So you have super powers too" Tao said

"Here let me help you" Chanyeol said closing his eyes, and when he opened them his eyes were like flames and his hands was on fire as he melted the ice on chen's hands.

"I'm getting more tired and this is getting weirder and weirder" Lay said as they continued their route.

"Guys look it's a road" Kris said and they walked fast to the road that Kris showed them, when they got there a car passed them so fast, it almost hit them actually.

"WOOOOW That MUST be the fastest car ever" Kai said and the other nodded.

"So people are living here which is great right, we could call for help" Kyungsoo said

"C'mon let's go find someone to help us" Suho said and just when they start to walk a long limousine stopped next to them and and old man got out of it while smiling at them.

"Hello my friends am Lee Jae Hoo, The president of this island may i ask for you to come with me"he said so politely

"How can we tell you're not a danger on us"Kris said stepping in front of his friends, as his insects telling him that he needs to protect his friends first.

"Oh i see you're the dragon, by now i think you may have noticed that you can fly huh?" The old man said and everyone looked at him in shock.

"Hyung, who is this?"Tao said from behind Kris, obviously he was scared.

"Who are you? How did you know about that, and why the hell did you call me a dragon?" Kris said his voice is rough and strong and the man was amused as he looked at them with a smile.

"I'll answer all of you're questions if you just come with me, I promise you that i mean no harm"The man said and the boys looked at each other worriedly but Kris just nodded.

"We need to know what's happening, and we have each other if anything happened, i say we go with him"He told his friends and they nodded as they got in limousine.

They didn't know what's was happening, what was to come, would they be safe or not, but one thing they knew is that they have each other.