Chapter 5

Power Generation

Kris was sweating and panting, searching for his friends and his little panda. He was worried him a lot since it was getting late and he know that the younger hates the dark.

He dropped to his knee and groaned in pain. He was so tired and was confused as to what was happening.

"Lay-ah..."

Kris hear a familiar voice calling.

"Guys," the voice come again sounding desperate and broken. Did he hear sobbing too?

"Lay!" He widened his eyes when he recognized the figure that was lying in the sand while crying.

He smiled and run to him wrapping the tiny figure in his arms making him jump a little and sobbing even more.

"Suho, it's okay. It's me, Kris." He tried to comfort Suho but the younger kept crying and trembling.

"Kris," Suho sobbed in Kris chest.

"It's okay Suho, I'm here now," Kris knows how fragile Suho is and this incident was the worst thing that happen to them. He's not sure if his other friends were injured or not. They could be even dead. He shook his head, whipping the last thought away.

"It's fine. You're going to be okay and everything will be okay. Alright?" Kris tried to comfort Suho, but it was useless. Suho kept sobbing in his chest.

"Kris, I don't know what's happening," Suho sobbed and Kris start to check over Suho and to his surprise he found that he was all wet.

"Suho have you been in the water?"

"No, but I keep leaking this... water! I don't understand what's happening," Suho said. now calming down a little but he was obviously scared.

"It's okay. I don't know either but don't worry about it, you're just sweating a lot maybe, you'll be fine. I promise," Kris said with a smile whipping the smaller's tears and Suho only nodded while hiccuping .

"Good now I think that will should start looking for the other," Kris said and Suho nodded while walking behind him.

While Kris was in deep thought he didn't realize what he was doing until Suho screamed his name to find out that he was no longer in the ground but magically flying.

________________________________________

"Lay! Lay... wake up, please!" A crying voice could be heard in Lay's head but he couldn't recognize who it belonged to.

"Lay-ah! Please! Wake up!" The voice got more clear and he finally recognized the voice as Xiumin. He slowly opened his eyes to find that he was right and that Xiumin who was trying to wake him up while crying his eyes out. He hurriedly sat up and tried to remember what happened or maybe a flashback would come back to him and he looked at Xiumin shockingly.

He wrapped his arms around the smaller one who was trembling in fear and tried to comfort him telling Xiumin that he was glad that he was fine.

"Damn! If Chen found that Xiumin's crying, he will surely rip someone's head off,' he thought while shivering.

"Lay, where are the others? Where is Chen?" The cute boy asked while sobbing in his chest and Lay sighed. He didn't know himself and he was scared too.

"Don't worry Xiumin, we will find them okay?" Xiumin could only nod while whipping his tears away. He got up while helping Lay get up too. He looked at Lay's stomach shockingly.

"I swear I saw a wound in your stomach and I thought you were dead but now, there is no trace of it anymore," Xiumin said surprised and amused and Lay didn't even had the time to think about it.

"It's okay Xiumin. How about you? Do you have a wound?" He asked worriedly and Xiumin pouted showing his arms that have a big wound in it.

When Lay start to whip the wound from the blood a shining white light came from his hands and the wound slowly start to heal, making both of them gasp.

"What the just happened?" Lay asked and Xiumin didn't even bother to scold Lay about his language because he too was surprised to do so.

Lay then touched the wound again and like before the wound start to heal till there was no trace of it.

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE SUPER POWERS!" Lay shouted jumping up and down stupidly.

"But why?" Xiumin asked confused as hell.

"I don't know but I don't care. I mean, look! I have super powers," Lay said grinning widely.

"I think it got something to do with this weird island," Xiumin pondered shivering and wrapping his hands around himself.

"Yeah maybe. Hey Xiumin, are you cold?" Lay asked and Xiumin nodded with a pout in his face.

"I feel so cold but I don't know why because you're sweating. I'm pretty sure that the temperature in this island is more than 27 degrees Celsius, am I right?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah, well you can have my jacket if you'd like then. I'm burning under the sun over here," Lay said giving the latter his jacket.

"And I think you have a fever and we don't want an angry Chen do we now?" Lay said adding the last sentences silently but Xiumin hear it anyway he blushed remembering that Chen his best friend is really protective toward him sometimes.

"Lay-ah, do you think Chen is alright?" Xiumin asked sadly while they were walking and searching for the others.

"Of course, Chen is a strong boy he will be just fine," Lay said ruffling the shorter's hair.

"Okay let's go and search for them. Let's tell them about your super powers okay? GAJJA," Xiumin with a smile on his face and Lay smiled back at him. Suddenly, he thought of Suho and sighed sadly. He wished he was with him right now at least. Just to know if the other was okay and maybe even apply his healing abilities to his wounds. He could only hope for the best and search faster.


Author's note: Christmas is soon guys hope that everyone will have a good Christmas with the ones you loves , i love you guys <3