Chapter 6

Power Generation

Kai ripped his shirt so he could wrap it around Luhan's wounded leg, The two woke up next to each other clueless to what happened until flashbacks hit them.

They were Really scared and worried about the others they didn't have a lot of injuries just a wound on Luhan's leg and Kai had some simple bruised in his chest

"Kai what should we do now? It's getting dark and we need to find the others" Luhan said looking at Kai who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Do you think they are alive ? I mean they could be death right? we ing had a plan crash"  Luhan couldn't believe his ears, is Kai really thinking that ?

"Kai you can't be serious!! you have to have faith in them okay! if we are alive then they are too how could you say something like that?" Luhan snapped letting the tears fall from his eyes witch caused Kai to come back to reality and hug his hyung tightly feeling guilty about what he said.

"I'm so sorry Lulu I'm just too shocked" Kai explained rubbing Luhan's back soothingly.

"I know i am too just don't say that again okay"Luhan said and Kai nodded silently.

"okay i think we should start looking for th- " Luhan was interrupted when a familiar voice called for his name.

he looked toward the voice and was shocked and tears start to flow from his eyes again.

"SEHUUN" He cried and run to the latter crashing him in a breath taking hug.

____________________________

"Aish was the pilot stupid or something?" Sehun mumbled to himself walking and looking around hopefully he'll find his friends.

"Is that Tao?" he asked himself looking at the familiar figure walking a head of him.

"TAO YOU BIG PANDA" he yelled and run to the latter hugging him from behind.

"Sehun It's you" Tao said crying while hugging Sehun.

"Of course it's me hhh oh i was so worried" he said ruffling the taller's hair and the latter just kept crying.

"Tao don't cry everything will be okay Sehun is with you now isn't he?" Sehun said whipping the latter's tears and Tao chuckled while nodding his head.

"Sehun we have to look for them they will be Alright right?" Tao said and Sehun smiled at him.

"Of course they will they are strong like us so yeah we better keep looking for them and I'm pretty sure Kris is looking for his little panda too"Sehun said teasingly and Tao looked at him with wide eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing let's just hurry and i just hope that Hannie is fine right now" Sehun said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait Sehun i think i see some people over there?" Tao said walking hurriedly forward with Sehun following behind.

When they recognized the figures as Luhan and Kai they smiled like idiots and start to run for them.

"LUHAN" he shouted loudly while running and he smiled when he saw that latter have noticed him and that he was too running toward him.

"Sehun i was so worried about you" Luhan cried while hugging Sehun really tightly.

"I know i was too but don't worry everything will be fine" Sehun said and Luhan nodded finally breaking the hug and walked to Tao hugging him too

"Tao baby are you alright?" Luhan asked and Tao nodded still hugging the older.

Kai then told them that they should start searching for their friends and also for a shelter , They agree but when they were about to walk a voices calling their names stopped them and they turned around surprisingly finding baekhyun in Chanyeol's back and Kyungsoo on Chen's back

Kai run and lifted Kyungsoo in his arm and hugging him like it's the most precious thing in his live which he was.

"Hyung what's wrong? are you okay? where does it hurt?"he said with teary eyes then looked at Chanyeol who just put the sleeping Baekhyun down and lay next to him.

"Hyun is Baekhyun okay what's wrong with him?" he was clearly worried about his friend

Kyungsoo chuckled at Kai's actions and ruffled his hair softly.

"Baekhyun will be okay jonginie and I'm fine after seeing you" He said smiling at Luhan Sehun and Tao.

"Wait what the ?? is Baekhyun glowing???" Kai (finally noticing Baekhyun) asked

"I don't know how to explain it but i think me and Baek have super powers" Chanyeol said and Kai looked at him like he's crazy

"What?"

"I don't know, God" Chanyeol groaned in frustrating.

"Oh thank god we found you guys my feet hurts like hell" Chen said laying down on the sand everyone could see how tired he is.

"Oh no Now I'm getting delusional hearing Xiumin's voice calling me" He said rolling his eyes.

"Chen i don't think you're getti - "

"CHEEEEEEEEEN" Xiumin shouted ad he jumped on Chen and hugged him tightly. Chen who was shocked but happy at the same time hugged back burying his face in Xiumin's neck.

"Chen Chen i missed you so much i though i lost you and the guys" Xiumin said with tears in his eyes looking at Chen then at his friends with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah guys we were so worried" Lay said after hugging every single one except for Baekhyun who was still sleeping.

"Min Min i missed you too god I'm so glad you're fine "Chen said and kissed Xiumin's cheeks making him blush.

"Wait is Baekhyun glowing?" Lay asked confusedly and Chanyeol groaned again because does he have to explain something he himself doesn't know, to everyone?

"OH MY GOD What's wrong with Baekhyun is he alright?" Xiumin asked looking at the sleeping Baekhyun

"Yeah he's alright, I think" Chanyeol answered and looked at Baekhyun lovingly while brushing his bangs away from his face.

"UGHH Guys stop with the PDA pleaase" Lay begged falling to his knee

"You just miss Suho Lay" Chen teased but regret even talking in the first place when he saw the sad smile on the other's face.

"yes i do actually so much i hope he's fine" Lay sighed and and closed his eyes remembering the happy smile on his angel's face

Xiumin sighed and send Chen a glare which the latter found cute so he pinched his cheeks cutely.

"So it's just Kris ge and Suho ge who are missing right now" Tao said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh c'mon they'll be fine I'm pretty sure they ar- OH MY GOD IT'S KRIS AND SUHO"Luhan squealed while looking at the two figures coming their way.


Author's note: And here comes the update i hope you guys aren't bored yet with this fic (I really hope so) and I'm sure I'll update next week again i promiss

PS: Happy Christmas everybody

joey

kev