Chapter 2

Power Generation

"OKAY EVERYONE WAKE UP ," Suho yelled his lungs out trying to wake all his sleeping friends.

Chanyeol woke up first from the sudden scream of the furious angel. He groaned and felt a hot breath trickle on his bare chest. He shivered and questioned himself of the cause of that, he looked down and his eyes almost popped out from their places. There lay his crush (aka best friend aka baekhyun) shifting lightly in his sleep.

'O-Oh! Um, Chanyeol! Why are you so warm?" Baekhyun mumbled in his sleep as he wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's waist

"Why won't you understand me?" Chanyeol became a confused and began blushing into a not-knowing-what-to-do red tint. He just kept looking at the beautiful angel that was sleeping in his arms. He had remembered the night before and got even more confused and got his head trampled by a mess of questions floating within.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Suho who quickly blushed and looked down.

"Uhm... Uhm.. I'll j-just go," he said awkwardly before walking out of the room. He soon came back, stuttering something that sounded like 'get ready and wake baek up, we're heading to the airport in a half hour' to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol thought of many ways to wake up Baekhyun. He was definately disappointed with the fact that he couldn't just wake him up with a morning kiss with Baekhyun replying with a 'later'.

He didn't want to look at a shocked expression plastered on Baekhyun's face from a morning kiss done by your best friend. No, he wasn't going to do that. 

Instead, he came up with the only normal way he thought of waking him up. Chanyeol shook him a little and got Baekhyun to stare at his face.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun moaned as he slowly opened his eyes with a smile across his face. It quickly faded when he realized that wasn't a dream but a realities

"CHANYEOL!" he yelled and pushed Chanyeol off his bed, making the taller man land on his back, groaning in pain.

"I... I'm sorry, does it still hurt?" Baekhyun asked when he helped Chanyeol slip his shirt on. He was on the verge of crying since he never meant to hurt his friend.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I think it still hurts though but it's okay, I will live. Stop being a worry-wart, okay?" Chanyeol cooed softly with a smile. The older just nodded, still feeling sorry for what he did.

_____

"TAO, WAKE UP! Suho is nagging again," Kris yelled from the bathroom when he didn't hear the other trying to wake up.

Tao lazily got up and yawned cutely. He heard a chuckle and looked in the direction of the noise. Tao saw a half- Kris with only a towel wrapped around his waist, standing next to the bathroom door. He was blushing, hard. Tao quickly hurried to walk pass him and push him away from the door so that he could close it.

Kris looked at the closed door and sighed. How could he make Tao fall for him if the latter didn't even want to look at him? He sighed once more and started to slip on his clothes. Kris then proceeded to fixed his hair and sprayed some cologne.

When Kris was finally satisfied with his masterpiece, he grabbed his suitcase and looked at the bathroom door one last time. Turning back around, he walked away to join the others in the kitchen.

______

"ChenChen, do I look good in red?" Xiumin, who was wearing a red v-neck and a red tight very tight pants with a red and white skytop asked Chen who was now watching in awe his hyung. The boys that were there also stared at Xiumin in amazment. Xiumin got the wrong idea from the expressions he was recieving. He soon pouted and sat on the couch

"I don't look good right? Why can't I fit perfectly in any of the clothing that I like? ChenChen, am I that fat?" he asked pleadingly with teary eyes. Chen gulped, he was never able to deal with Xiumin in this state of panic. He looked so adorable and cute but in the same time hot as hell. Chen quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed Xiumin's hands lovingly. Indeed, he was his best friend even if he wanted to be more than that.

"Hyung...! How could you say that about yourself? You're not fat at all and you're perfect in my eyes. Did I ever tell you that a lot of people are jealous of your insanely nice body shape," Chen cooed. "And you look mighty fine in red. Actually, I like it very much." He started grinning and Xiumin blushed even more. Actually, he was happy now. He knows that his best friend could make him feel happy simply by words.

"Thanks ChenChen. You know you're the best, right?" Xiumin said and kissed Chen's cheeks. The two left to join Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in the kitchen. Chen was shocked but was mesmerized and kept touching his own cheeks, smiling like an idiot while Lay just stared at him worryingly and called him 'psycho'. Chen was in cloud nine to pay any attention to what anyone was saying or doing.

______

"Kyungsoo! Is Jongin up yet?" Suho asked while cutting the vegetables that Xiumin washed a while ago.

"No, I don't think so. I'll go wake him up though," Kyungsoo said, "Baekhyun-ah do the cooking instead, alright?"

When Kyungsoo walked in the room, he couldn't find Jongin anywhere. Kyungsoo checked the batheroom; he wasn't in there either. He decided to search for him at the balcony. He walked there and his thoughts were right when he found shirtless Jongin looking at the sky deep in thought.

Kyungsoo blushed when he saw Jongin's . He felt himself melt from the overwelming exposure. He decided to go see what's wrong with Kai instead. Kyungsoo slowly walked to him and tapped his shoulder gently. That's when Kai looked behind him. He saw Kyungsoo and he quickly wrapped his arm around the older's waist , pulling him closer.

"Soo," Kai muttered while snuggling even more, getting warm and fuzzy from the other's body heat. Kyungsoo was shocked but he didn't mind hugging him back. In fact, he liked it. He always dreamt of hugging Jongin and having him so close to his chest and staying like that in super slow motion. It was weird but somehow, something seemed off. He started to worry about the other. Why would Jongin just hug me suddenly? There must be something wrong.

"Jongin-ah, is something wrong?" He finally asked after the long, comforting, silence. Jongin looked up at him not really breaking up the hug, his eyes showed worry and hurt. Kyungsoo felt sad to see his friend in this state. Jongin never showed his worried self or sad self to anyone and now, he was a little taken back by the sudden situation.

"i don't know hyung," Kai sighed but continued talking. "I had a nightmare, and it was about the flight." He took a deep breath while Kungsoo his back, encouraging him to continue. " What happened was that we had a plane crash and it was horrible! Hyung, I don't want to lose you... let's just cancel the flight," Kai's words brought tears to Kyungsoo's eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm being selfish again like always. I know that you're exited for this trip but I'm telling you to cancel it. How selfish is that!" Kai wiped the tears away from his favorite hyung's face. Kyungsoo just shook his head.

"Jongin that's not the reason why I'm crying. I'm just happy that you can be so open with me. I know that you're not like this all the time and I'm happy that you trust me to comfort you, I really am," Kyungsoo hugged Kai who just smiled like he won a million dollar prize. And of course, he hugged his hyung back.

"Don't worry, the plane will be safe. Best of all, I'll be just by your side okay?" Kyungsoo looked at Kai. The other just nodded happily. Kyungsoo felt relieved that Joing wasn't sad or worried anymore.

_________

"Luhan-hyung, what's wrong? You seem a bit off today," Sehun asked his best friend with a worried but curious expression. They were all in the dining room having their breakfast. All of them sat next to their best friends, hyung or dongsaeng.

Luhan who was playing with his food, still didn't respond to Sehun's answer. He seemed as if he was deep in thought. It was something unusual for Luhan to be unresponsive towards Sehun. The reacton made all their friends to look at him with shocked expressions.

"Luhan.... Luhan.... LUHAN!" Sehun screamed at Luhan after losing his patience. The older looked at him in shock and hurt. It wasn't the first time sehun yelled at him, but this time it was loud and much more harsh. When Sehun saw that his hyung was on the verge of crying, he decided to say something to comfort him. He swore he didn't mean to yell at Luhan, it was just an accident.

"Hey... Lulu. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to scream at you. Please forgive me?" Sehun begged. Even if Sehuin used aegyo, Luhan refused to look at him. Instead, he played with his food

'Please Lulu! Forgive me just this once and I swear I'll never do it again," Sehun pleaded. He didn't want any of his friends to get mad or angry at him, especially Luhan.

Luhan felt that he's acting stubborn and immature because he should've just forgave him. After all, he knew that he couldn't stay mad at him forever. The other just stared at them, waiting patiently for his hyung's answer. Luhan looked at him and gave him a gentle smile.

"It's alright Hunhun i forgive you, you know that i can't be mad at you all the time" luhan said smiling.and wrapped his hands around the younger's waist, sehun felt relieved and hugged his hyung back, the others smiled and stared at them in aw (well at least baekhyun, xiumin, tao, kyungsoo and suho the other just rolled their eyes at the typical hunhan).

"But Hunnie... why did you yell at me? You don't usually," Luhan broke out of the hug and pouted.

"Well, it's because you looked worried about something and whenever I tried to ask you, you wouldn't respond... and you don't usually do that!" Sehun mocked Luhan's last sentence.

"Really? I swear I didn't hear you! I'm sorry Sehun, I didn't mean that," Luhan buried his face in Sehun's shirt and hugging him tightly.

"It's fine, but why were you worried?" He asked, remembering the reason of all this scene.

"Yeah, Luhan! You spaced out while thinking about something," Suho asked. Luhan looked at him, then his friends and lastly Sehun. He smiled at them warmly.

"Don't worry guys. It's just that I had a bad feeling about this flight. I don't know but it's just a feeling, right?" Luhan faked a chuckle. There was a long silence until Kai spoke up.

"Well for me, my story is a little similar. I had a dream last night about the flight and it was no where close to happy," Kai admitted. He held Kyungsoo's hands tightly which made the other just smiled at him sweetly.

"So Kai had nightmare about the flight and luhan had a bad feeling about it?" Baekhyun repeated. Everyone looked at him worryingly. They all knew that Baekhyun was the most terrified one in the group of friends. He was afraid of the alititude of the plane in mid-height. Baekhyun chuckled much to the other's surprise. Suddenly, he turned to Kris and  gave him a forced smile. Kris became confused but in the same time, curious to what Baekhyun had to say to him.

"Cancel the flight right now," Baekhyun said with a serious tone. still grinning like a maniac. Kris looked at him with utter confusion. He then looked at Chanyeol, knowing that the younger is his best friend and that maybe he could do something for him since he really wanted to go on this trip. The twelve group of friends waited for this day since they were in first grade. Of course, with parental approval. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and turned him around so they could face each other.

"Look, Baekhyun. It's going to be fine! I swear, okay? I will also ensure that nothing will happen. I'm going to be with you and so will the rest of us. Okay?" Chanyeol said, gripping the older's should lightly. Baekhyun hesitated, but nodded anyway.

"Yes, yes. Everything will be absolutely fine. And for that reason (of safety) I got us a private jet for this occasion." Kris said smiling. Suho stood there frozen in place with his jaw hanging out of its sockets.

"GEGE THAT SO AWESOME! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE, I LOVE YOU," Tao screamed loudly and hugged Kris while sitting on his lap. He just smirked, he knew that younger loved expensive things. That's why he thought of using his parent's present. On the other hand, Lay crossed his arms and pouted playfully.

"You told me that I was your favorite hyung yesterday when I bought you your favorite ice cream," he said while glaring at the younger.

"What? I never said that! Kris gege was and still my favorite and that will never change, okay?" Tao said and everyone started to laugh while hitting the table, wiping their eyes from tears.

"Joonie-hyung, tell them to stop laughing at me," Lay tugged Suho's shirt. Being Suho, he was the jealous-type. Since his crush, Lay, got dissappointed at Tao for not calling him his favourite, Suho pushed Lay off him and left to his room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Lay wondered. The others shook their heads and started cleaning the dishes and table. He felt hurt, hurt that Suho would just leave him there.

________

 

"okay guys ready? let's go" kris said and they all ride their cars, tao with kris chen with xiumin chanyeol and baekhyun with kai and kyungsoo, while suhun with luhan and finally suho with lay.

when they got there everyone was trying to get to his seat, chanyeol who wanted to sit next to kris to talk to him about his problems with baekhyun, told beakhyun that and the other seemed shocked for a moment before he nod and walk away from him, he just kept walking till he got to an empty seat and sat there, then he started to sob silently, he felt some hand on his shoulder and he looked up with his teary eyes to find lay looking at him worried

"baek is something wrong we're not even in the sky yet don't tell me that you are afraid?" baekhyun just looked at lay and sobbed even harder putting his palm on his mouth to prevent his small sob to surface.

Lay looked at him in shock. He never saw him like that never, sure he saw him once cry when he first told him about his crush on chanyeol, and now he didn't know the reason for the other's crying and sobbing, and just that make him angry ,because he cared for baekhyun a lot cus the latter was the one who know his little secrets and the one comforted him when he was sad or jalouse from the other friends for spending too much time with his lover, baekhyun helped him in a lot of things, and now he felt angry seeing baekhyun like that.

"Lay, am I too much? Does Chanyeol hate me? Does he even care about me?" Baekhyun said, looking at lay with a teary eyes and red cheeks.

Just by hearing Baekhyun say that, he looked at Chanyeol to find him laughing with Kris. He glared at him and Chanyeol glanced at their way and made Baekhyun confused.

Lay turned back quickly to Baekhyun and kissed his cheeks. Chanyeol gasped and opened his eyes until he become exactly like Kyungsoo. Lay looked back again and saw the look on Chanyeol. He smirked but it soon faded when he saw the other pair of eyes looking at him in hurt and disgust.

He tried to speak but suho just walked away sitting next to the pouting tao who didn't sit next to his beloved kris.lay turned with a sigh to baekhyun to find him sleeping on his shoulder he smiled and caressed his cheeks gently.

After a half hour of flying some of the boys slept while the others just kept awake or playing with their phone games. it was silent and calm in the plan so it was kind of relaxing, and baekhyun was sleeping peacefully ignoring his fright of highs and the pain in his heart.

Suddenly, they heard a loud sound when the plane started to move strangly. The sleeping boys woke up and started to panic.

"What was that?" Kai said as grabbed Kyungsoo's hands tightly. The other seemed scared too and so did the other boys

"I don't think it's something serious, so let's just calm dow-" 

POOOOMP.

Kris was interrupted by the sound again, but this time it was much louder. Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Xiumin started to sob uncontrollably. Suho looked as though he could faint any time soon while the others just were shocked and/or panicked.

"We're all going to die," Baekhyun cried out. Chanyeol looked at him and got up from his place, feeling guilty for not sitting with Baekhyun earlier.

"CHANYEOL! STOP, DON'T MOVE!" Kris yelled when he saw the younger getting up. Chanyeol walk to where Baekhyun was sittingwhen the older looked behind him to see Chanyeol walking with difficulty to him. He closed his eyes as his tears flowed from his eyes. He did what his heart told him to do, he got up and start to walk toward Chanyeol.

"BAEKHYUN! NO," Lay yelled. It was no use. The two were already hugging the life out of each other.

"I'm sorry" was the last thing Baekhyun heard before everything become pitch black.