Deadline Reminder

BIGBANGFICFESTS' 2012 Christmas Ficmix [FINISHED]

Hi everyone! Sorry this is a day late, but it's time for a deadline reminder. This means that tomorrow is the last day to drop out, if need be. Please keep this is mind. Anyway, I'll remind everyone about the timeline:

Assignments sent out: Monday, November 11, 2012
Deadline reminder: Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Last day to drop out: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Assignments due: Monday, December 17, 2012
Posting begins: to be determined.
 

The ficmixes are due in exactly 2 weeks from today; on December 17, 2012. Please follow the format for submissions that we provided you with in our email. The inbox will close at 12:00 AM December 18, 2012 (EST), giving you all of December 17 to submit your ficmix.

If you finish early, please feel free to submit early, so that if there is any problems with your submissions you can fix them in time for the
deadline. Before submitting, make sure that you have followed all the rules, listed at our Almighty Rules Post. We want deadline day to go smoothly so we can start posting ASAP when the time comes, and we can't do that if all the submissions have something wrong with them.

If you feel that you cannot or will not be able to finish your ficmix in time for the deadline, this is your last chance to drop out. We ask for this because we want to give our pinch hitters ample time to do two ficmixes should the occasion arise. There are no hard feelings if you dropout - however, if you dropout after the deadline, you will be disqualified from participating in the next round. Rules are rules, people, and they need to be followed if we want things running smoothly. So again, if you feel like it's too much or you have something going on in your life, please let us know no later than Sunday, so we can arrange for either a dropout or an extension, if need be.

Finally, this is also our Halfway Check-In Point! This means that I ask all participants to please respond to the email that we will be sending out to you (it will include the same information detailed above) or private message a mod with:
  • An acknowledgement that you are aware of the deadlines, both for dropouts and for submissions, so we're all clear. A simple, "Due date is Dec 17 and Dropouts is Dec 5," will suffice.
  • Information on your ficmix. All that you need to include is your name, your remixee's name/username, and what fic/prompt you are remixing.
  • A status update on where you are in regards to your ficmix. This can include halfway, completed, parts, in beta, or not even started. Don't feel bad if you haven't started, as long as you can finish in time, you're good.
  • Whether or not you think/know if you need to dropout / have an extension

You don't need to write much, we just want to know if everyone is still active. As we haven't seen you guys in a while, we don't know if you're
still participating or if you've simply disappeared off the face of the earth. Please reply to the email with the above information within three days. If you have not replied within three days (December 7, 2012), we will sadly have to assume that you are not participating and will disqualify you, and assign a pinch hitter in your stead.

Thanks for your time! I hope you've been having fun remixing and having more fun wondering who got chosen for you!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment/email/message a mod!

Good luck!