007 - Death Scene Part 2

The Blood of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Yunho and Yoochun headed down to the director’s office to look for a thumb drive with the presence of the director’s personal assistant. The two were rummaging the entire office for the thumb drive, which Junsu had told them about Nano was actually a thumb drive brand.

“Hyung, is this the one?” Yoochun held up a thumb drive, waving it at Yunho.

“Let’s see what is inside the thumb drive.” Yunho said.

Inserting the thumb drive into the laptop, Yoochun began clicking the various folders saved in the thumb drive until he came across a file named Murderer. Yoochun double clicked on the file and a word document sprang open on the laptop screen.

“… and so the real murderer will be revealed through the film.”

“The real murderer will be revealed through the film? What does it mean?” Yoochun thought out loud.

“Junho ssi, do you know anything about this?” Yunho signaled the assistant over, showing him the laptop.

“Ne, the film is based on a true story. It is about an unsolved case of the murder of a young woman.” The assistant replied when Yunho and Yoochun gave each other a look upon hearing the reply.

“Kamsa hamnida, Junho ssi!” Yunho thanked the assistant and started looking around the office until an envelope caught his attention. He retrieved the envelope from the tray and emptied the content from it.

It contained several photos of a hooded guy. Yoochun snatched it from Yunho and pointed excitedly at photo. “That’s it! This is the killer! He is the one!”

“Yoochun, don’t simply jump to conclusion!” Yunho said.

“It’s true! Just one look and you can tell this guy is the killer.” Yoochun replied righteously.

“Yoochun-ah, so you think all roads lead to Rome?” Yunho asked cheekily.

“No. It should be like no matter what road you take, you just have to get to Seoul. Bahahaha!” Yoochun laughed.

On the other hand, Jiyeon went on to investigate on the actress. Armed with a 100% DNA report, she headed into the beauty salon to meet the actress. “We meet again, Jung Rin ssi!” Jiyeon smiled.

“Joo geosanim, how can I help you?” Jung Rin asked as she sipped her tea.

“We found your DNA on Goo Donghoon’s  clothes…” Jung Rin cut Jiyeon off before she could complete her sentence.

“We did have a fight that night after the filming.” Jung Rin began.

Jiyeon nodded and gestured her to continue.

“I didn’t want to act in this movie because of the lousy ending he wrote. He told me about this movie is based on a true story of an u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter