005 - The Doll House Final Part

The Blood of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the laboratory, Jiyeon threw out a bag full of assorted household utensils and displayed some skills with a switchblade, handling each item with caution and care. Junsu came into the laboratory with a dummy in under his arm. “Jiyeon, I have got the thing you want!” With that, Junsu placed the human dummy onto the surgical table with a loud thud.

Jiyeon took the bag of household utensils and put it next to the dummy. She heaved a sigh and started stabbing the dummy with the various utensils. “Jiyeon, do you think you are able to find the murder weapon from this bag of utensils?” Junsu asked as he opened a bag of potato chips and started munching them.

“Jung geosanim instructed me to do this so I must complete it no matter what.” Jiyeon replied while continuing to do what she has been doing.

“Yoochun, I need you to go back to the orphanage to get more information on Hye Rin.” Yunho spoke via the phone.

“I’m on it!” Yoochun replied and left the office.

Upon reaching the orphanage, Yoochun saw two girls sitting at the stone bench playing with their dolls. Immediately, he walked towards the two of them. “Annyeong haseyo!”

“Annyeong haseyo! Ahjusshi!” The two girls greeted back with a smile.

“Come on! I am only 29! Which part of me looks like an ahjusshi?” Yoochun cursed under his breath.

“Look what ahjusshi has brought for all of you!” Yoochun smiled and handed a bag full of sweets on the table.

“Kamsa hamnida ahjusshi!” The two girls chirped and started choosing their sweets from the bag.

“So…” Yoochun began his questioning.

“Brrr… Brrrr…” Yunho’s phone started ringing. “Yeoboseyo!”

“Hyung! The girls from the orphanage told me that Hye Rin doesn’t like going to the hospital. It was the director who would drag her there and she would always complain about her being sick whenever she came back from the hospital.” Yoochun said.

“Feel sick when she is back from hospital.” Yunho repeated.

“And they have also told me there’s a lady who brought her to the hospital the day before and it was also the day that Hye Rin never returned…” Yoochun’s voice trailed off as he saw Director Cho walking out of the building. “Hyung, I will call you back later.”

“Director Cho!” Yoochun called out to the sneaky-looking orphanage director.

“Ahh! Park hyeongsanim!” Director Cho looked a little startled to see Yoochun again.

“Who is the lady that brought Hye Rin to the hospital the day before?” Yoochun went direct to the point.

“I… I… I don’t know. I… I just know that Doctor Baek and her insist to send Hye Rin to the hospital for treatment.” Director Cho stammered.

“What is her name?” Yoochun stared down at the petite director.

“Lee Minhee…” Director Cho said, avoiding any eye contact with Yoochun.
 

“Hyung!”

“Yes Yoochun!” Yunho spoke.

“The lady, who last saw Hye Rin, is Lee Minhee. She has been the regular donor to the orphanage. This is why the director decided to keep mum on this matter.” Yoochun reported.

After Yoochun’s phone call, Yunho called up the hospital to check on Hye-Rin’s heart condition but there wasn’t any record in that hospital. Because of this, Yunho has something in his mind.

On the other hand, Yoochun headed down to Lee Minhee’s house with Yunho’s instruction. To Yoochun’s surprise, Lee Minhee didn’t seem to be surprised about his visit. Yoochun began his questioning about Hye Rin.

During the questioning, Yoochun caught a glimpse of her phone charm and it was a miniature doll. Immediately Yoochun made a mental note on his founding and texted Yunho the moment he left Lee Minhee’s house.

Yunho was sitting in his office, thinking about Hye Rin’s case and whatever Yoochun had sent him via text messages. “Damn it! Why can’t I just get enough proof to apply for a search warrant?” Yunho banged his fist onto the table.

“Jung geosanim! I found it!” Jiyeon barged into Yunho’s room without knocking.

Yunho looked up to see the anxious Jiyeon holding a barbecue fork in her hand. “Yes, Joo geosanim?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter