002 - The Doll House Part 1

The Blood of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is an important day for Joo Jiyeon because she had passed her bar examination and she would be reporting to work at the prosecutor's office for the first day.

"Jiyeon-ah! Don't be nervous! Araso?" Mrs Joo cooed while preparing the breakfast.

"Yeobo! Have some confidence in our daughter! No matter what she is the top student in the law faculty. She will do well for sure!" Mr Joo looked up from his paper.

"Agree with appa! Noona will definitely be the best prosecutor in the Supreme Prosecutors' Office in the Republic of Seoul. Noona, hwaiting!" Jiwon cheered out loud.

"Umma! Don't worry! I'm not nervous at all! Appa! Jiwonnie! Kamsa hamnida! I will do my best! Hwaiting!" Jiyeon pumped her fist in the air.

"Yeah!" Both senior and junior Joo joined in.

"Ok! Breakfast is ready!" Mrs Joo called out.

"Chunnie hyung, did you hear about a new prosecutor joining us?" Junsu asked excitedly.

"Where did you hear this news from?" Yoochun probed.

"From Lee hyeongsanim! He said the new prosecutor is a young lady!" Junsu squealed in his dolphin's voice.

"Care to share what are the two of you talking about?" A voice interrupted, causing the two to turn to the caller.

"Yunnie hyung!" Junsu chirped.

"Yah! You are in the prosecutor's office. Follow the formality." Yoochun smacked the back of Junsu's head.

"Ooowwwwiiiee! Mianhae hy... Ooops! Jung geosanim! Park hyeongsanim!" Junsu pouted while rubbing his head.

"Gwenchana! I heard you were mentioning something about a new prosecutor joining." Yunho said.

"Yes yes! She is a lady prosecutor! I hope she will join our department." Junsu clasped his hands before his chest and prayed.

"Yah yah! Are you here to work or to ogle at pretty girls?" Yoochun flicked Junsu's ear while Yunho was amused by the duo.

"Owww! Park hyeongsanim! Stop picking on me!" Junsu huffed.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared the throat to get the attention of the trio. The trio turned around to see the chief prosecutor, Kangta, with a lady beside him.

"Annyeong haseyo! Suseogeosanim!" Yoochun and Junsu greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo! Glad that everyone is here. I have someone here with me. She is the newly recruited prosecutor and she will be joining this department. I hope all of you can take care and guide her." The chief prosecutor announced. "Jiyeon ssi! You might want to introduce yourself."

"Ne! Suseogeosanim!" She nodded at the Chief Prosecutor before facing the trio. "Annyeong haseyo! Joo Jiyeon imnida! I'm glad to be able to join this new department. I hope we can work together as a team. Kamsa hamnida!"

"Welcome to the team!" Yunho was the first to extend his hand to Jiyeon.

"Kamsa hamnida, Jung geosanim!" Jiyeon shook his hand and bowed.

"Joo geosa! Nice to meet you! Park Yoochun imnida." It was Yoochun's turn to greet.

"Park hyeongsanim, just call me Jiyeon will do." Yoochun smiled and nodded as acknowledgement.

"Jiyeon-ah, Kim Junsu imnida!" Junsu shook Jiyeon's enthusiastically.

"Yah!" Yoochun smacked Junsu's head again. "Show Jiyeon ssi some due respect. No matter what she is still a prosecutor."

"Park hyeongsanim! She did ask us to call her by Jiyeon too." Junsu pouted and rubbed the back of his head.

"Gwenchana! Park hyeongsanim!" Jiyeon smiled.

"Joo geosa! Jung geosa will head this te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter