Chapter 6

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

 “Because It's like I told you. I know how you feel about it and.... I know that you want to change it... I'm right.... right?” he explained.
“You're so right!” you started to cry.

You don't have to cry!” he tried to comfort you but nothing helped.
 

~Back at home [Afternoon]~
“Meahri... Why don't you have any shopping bags?” Mrs. Park asked.

Ehh... I wasn't feeling like shopping.” you lied.

OK... and you Bommie... Did you found the things you wanted to buy?” she asked.

Yes mom. “ Bom shouted from the top of the stairs. She already ran up to unpack her new clothes.

You went to your room and just laid down on your bed. Your phone vibrate.

It's a message of Seung Hyun.
 

*Flashback*

Here my number. Just call or message me whenever you want. Ok?!” Seung Hyun said.

Ok. That's my number!” you gave him your number.

Don't hesitate! Promise?” he hold out his pinky to make a pinky promise.
You did the pinky promise and you smiled and blushed.

*End of flashback*

 

Message of Seung Hyun:

Did you came home save?
Let's meet up tomorrow at the gym.
At around 6am.

Don't be late! :)
-Seung Hyun

 

So he really wants to help me...” you thought.

Message to Seung Hyun:
Yes I did. :)
I won't be late.
Promise!
-Meahri

 

Meaaaahhhrii....!!!!” Bom came into your room...

Wae? What happened?” you asked startled.
“nothing... I just wanted to shout your name. Hahaha” she laughed.

you startled me.” you angrily said.

Mianhae!”

Your phone vibrated again.

 

Message from Seung Hyun:

That's a relief.^^

-Seung Hyun

 

You read the message and started to smile.

Eonni~what's the matter?” Bom asked interested.

Ah! Eh...n-nothing!!” You stuttered.

Don't lie.”

No, no! It's just...ehhh...I'm sleepy and I want to go to bed. Mianhae~ but can you leave me alone?! Jeongmal mianhae!” You lied.

Oh ok...I can understand that... Good night and see you tomorrow. “ she smiled and walked out of the room.

You changed to your pajama and laid down on your bed.

 

~Next day~

The door belled.

MEAHRI !!! Can you open the door?!” Bom shouted to you while taking a shower.

WAE??? Aren't our parents home and what about you? “ You yelled with still closed eyes.

They are shopping and I'm taking a shower. “

Ah yes! The shower is really LOUD!!! I go and don't forget to lock your door. Hahahaha...”

you laughed tired.

You walked out of the room and fell down the stairs.” AISH!!!!” you cried.

You stood up and opened the door while rubbing your head.

Hello?!” you said while trying to recognize the person in front of you.

Nice pajama” a familiar voice said.

You shocked when you realized it's Seung Hyun's voice.

Oh no...I overslept” you thought and looked down on yourself. ”Upps!”

He laughed.”That's not funny.” you blushed “by the way...what are you doing here?”

You didn't keep your promise.”

Oh ...mianhae...I will quickly change … come in.” Both of you went in and you ran upstairs into your room. Bom saw you and looked confused. She went downstairs and her face turned all red.”Aaaaahhhhhh.....!!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Me...i-i...ehmm...w-waiting for m-meahri!!!” Seung Hyun stuttered with his eyes wide opened. “ Oh my god...what is HE doing here?” Bom thought.

Why are you waiting for her?” Bom asked.

It's just we wante-” he got interrupted by you “ to go to the gym.” You continued his sentence “Do you want to come with us?”

Sure...but I have to change...” Bom answered. ”Oh my god... I'm still standing here only with a towel.. That's embarrassing.” Bom thought and quickly went up to change herself.
~20 min later~

Bom came back in a kinda of y and childish sports wear.

WOW~ you look amazing.” you said.
Seung Hyun only widened his eyes. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update... Don't have enough free time these days..
hope i'll update more often in the future... 
stay patient.. ^^
and don't forget to comment and subscribe... ♥