Chapter 3

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

~in the plane~

You cried while you thought of Hana and your mother.
You cried so hard that you didn't notice that you fell asleep.

Good morning passenger. We are landing in California in about 30 min. Please get ready to arrive.” a stewardess said.
You looked out of the window and saw nothing than clouds.

After 30 min you arrived and went out of the plane. You took your luggage and went out of the airport. “WOW~ California is amazing!” you said amazed.

You searched for a taxi and after you found one you showed the driver the address of your host family. You went into the taxi and the driver started to drive.

Little Miss!” you heard “Little Miss!”

You woke surprised up. “We are here.” the driver said.

You looked out of the window. “WOW~ Are you sure mister?” you asked.

Yes, that's the address you gave me.”
“Ah. Ok. Thank you.”
You went out of the taxi, took your luggage and went to the house.

You haven't even arrived, when the door opened and a girl with a dool-like body and wonderful long blond hair came out. She ran in your direction like a little kid while screaming “Oh my good! You're Meahri – right?” You nodded. “Yes So I was right.” she stopped in front of you and suddenly hugged you. “Welcome in your family. Ah! I'm your new sister 'Bom'. Nice to meet you.” she smiled with an angelic face. “De~ Nice to meet you too.” she took your luggage and went into the house. “Come!” she shouted. You took your bag and went right after her.

You were even more amazed when you the house's inside saw. “WOW~” you marveled.

What's up?” Bom asked. “Your house. It's amazing!” you said.
“Wait till you'll see your room. It's even more amazing.” she said.

You went upstairs while you asked.

Bom, where are your parents?”
“They are at work. They will come home this afternoon.” she answered.

So here it is, your room!”
You walked into the room and your mouth went more and more open. “Bom. Is that really my room?” you asked. “Sure why? Are you surprised?” she asked. “Yes kinda!” you said.

My room is right next to this room. See this door?” she pointed at a door. “This door connects our rooms. And see this one?” she pointed to another one. “That's your wardrobe!” she smiled.

A walk-in wardrobe? WOW~amazing.” you said.
“Should I help you to unpack your things?” she asked. “Would you? Omo~ Thank you.” you said.

Both of you unpacked your things and you got to know each other more and more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do? It's too fast. TT
What do you mean? Is the story to fast?