Chapter 5

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

Meahri~” bom shouted and waved to you to come.

De~” you answered. “Now is lunch time so come with us.” she said.

Are you sure that you want to eat with a girl like me? It could ruin your image!” you sadly said.

It won't, believe me! And if my image would be ruined, I wouldn't care because it got ruined for a very good friend.” She hugged me. “Thank you Bom!” you whispered.

You two. Come!” Minzy shouted. We five went to the cafeteria.

 

~at the cafeteria~

Meahri, here!” Dara said. We went to a huge table. “That's our one. It's the hugest one.” Chaerin said proudly while pointing on the table. We sat down and ate our lunch.
“Ehm... I have a question!” you said shyly. “ Yes what is it?” Chaerin asked. “The other seats there... who usually sits there?” you asked. “Of course Big Bang!” Minzy said “They are the kingkas of the school.”

Suddenly girls were screaming and you turned around to look why they're screaming. “Omg! It's Big Bang!” You heard them screaming. They took a tablet, put their food on it and went in your direaction.
“Hey Jiyoung-oppa.” Chaerin blushed. “Heii Chaerin.” Jiyoung said. They sat next to you and everyone began a conversation, without you and Seung Hyun. You didn't wanted a conversation and Seung Hyun is always like this, shy.

Eonni~ what are you doing later?” Chaerin asked.
“Shopping with Meahri and you?” Bom answered.
“Can I come with you?” Dara asked.

Me too!” Minzy shouted.

Me too!!!” Chaerin said.

Ehmm.. sure... right Meahri?!” you smiled.

I heard something about shopping?” Jiyong smirked.

Jup.. you're right!” Chaerin said.

We want to go to.. right guys?” he asked.

Sure!” everyone shouted without Seung Hyun.

Yah! Seung hyun oppa! Why don't you want to go with us? Come on!” Bom yelled.

It's just that I don't want” he said.

Today is the first day of Meahri, so please... don't be like that.” she sadly said.

Ok, ok i'll go.” he said.

Good!” Bom said with a very big smile. She was always smiling but never that bright as that day.

 

~after school in the mall~

Come we are going in this shop!” Dara shouted while jumping like kid.
“Ok!” Minzy and Chaerin shouted.

How could I shop there? That's from size XS-M but I'm around L-XL.” you thought.

Meahri Come!” Bom said.
“Ah.. ehmm...” you stuttered.

She wanted to buy a drink. Come.” someone said and took your hand.

You looked at that person and recognized that it was Seung Hyun.
You blushed. “Ok. Can you buy one for me too?” Chaerin asked.
“Y-yes o-of course.!” you stuttered again.

After a corner where you couldn't see the other ones anymore you bowed down and thanked Seung Hyun. “No. It's ok. You don't have to thank!” he said.

Both of you went together to a little Cafe and drank a Milkshake.

Ehm... Seung Hyun-shi?” you began a conversation. “Yes? And you don't have to add shi to my name.” he smiled. It was the first time you saw him smiling.

How did you know that I didn't want to shop in that shop?” you asked.
“That's obviously.” he said.

What do you mean with obviously?” you asked shocked.
“I know how you feel about your... how to say....ehmm..... problem?! That shop was for people with a doll-like body so you didn't want to go shopping there. Am I right?” he said.

He is so right with that.” you thought.
“Just now you thought that I'm right... right?” he said while smiling “hahahaha.” he laughed.
“Yah! Don't laugh!” you blushed.
“S-sorry.” he still laughing.

But how did you know that?” you asked.

Before I joined Big Bang I had lost weight. So yeah....” his face got serious.

So why don't you want to lose weight too?” he asked still with the serious face.

Yes I want! But....” you said.

No buts! I want to help you. Promise!” he smiled such a beautiful smile.

You nearly melted away. “Eh-ehm.. No... I mean Yes... ok.. thank you.” you looked down.
“Don't you want that I help you?” he asked.
“No it's just....why are you helping me?” you asked with an interested face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the 5th Chapter.... What do you think about it? ^^
Let me know it in a comment and if you like my story please subscribe. :))