Chapter 1

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

Let them go!” a police man shouted.

I told you I'll let them go when you transfer the million as I told you.” the kidnapper answered.

I won't give you the country's money just to save peoples lives.”
“HAHAHA” the kidnapper laughed “Sorry guys~” he told to the hostages “he doesn't want to save your lives.” He took his gun and pointed it towards the heads of the hostages.

That's all you can say? Because of your stinginess this people will die!” he triggered the gun and killed the married couple.
“What did you do?” the police man shouted and the kidnapper took the gun to his own head. “HAHA... you didn't want to save this peoples lives so I just killed them.” he said psychopathically. “And I know that you will arrest me...... but....... I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIKE THAT.” he shot himself.

 

 

8 years later.

Hana eonni!!” you said. “What happed my dongsaeng?” Hana asked. “Ji-Jiyoung oppa... H-he...” you cried. “He... told me that …. that....I would be to ugly to be his girlfriend.”

WHAT????? How can he tell you this? I though he loved you!”
“I though that too.... but... he said I'm ugly and..... to FAT.” you cried even louder.

I will kill this jerk. How can he say something like that.” Hana said angry.
“I don't know. Maybe I should just forget about him.”
“Yes you should! It would be the best for you. Believe me!” she smiled.

Sure I believe you. You're my best friend!” you smiled to.
“Meahri? (A/N: pronounced Meari like the one in A Gentleman's Digity ^^) Mianhae but I have to hang up. See you tomorrow at school.”
“Yes... See you tomorrow!!” you said.

Both of you hang up.

 

~next day at school~

You saw Jiyoung went in your direction and you just turned away so that you don't see his face. Someone grabbed your shoulder and you turned around. You saw him, pushed his hand away and went away. He didn't follow you. You fell relieved and went to your classroom. The teacher came in. “Good morning!” she said. “Good morning~” the class answered. “Like every year we are going to make a student exchange. Those who are interested in it please stay after the lesson in this classroom.”

A student exchange? Perfect! I'll do it.” you thought.

After the lesson you were the only one which stayed in class.

So you want to do the student exchange?” the teacher asks you.
“Yes I would love to.”

All the information are on this papers. Please read it carefully and fill it out. Then bring it in the end of the week back to me. I'll to the rest.” she said coldly.
“Yes I'll do so.” you smiled happy.

You took the paper and you bag and went to the cafeteria where Hana was already waiting for you.

Hana-eonni~” you shouted while running. Everyone was watching you. “How can she run like that?” “Wow. Look at this fat. It's wobbling up and down.” “Isn't she embarrassed to look like that?” you heard all this while you was running. It's like every time. It hurts in your heart.
When you reached the table where Hana was sitting you started to cry.
“Please don't cry Meahri! Don't hear what they say. They are talking Bull!” Hana tried to comfort me. “No! They are right. I'm fat. Jiyoung said the same thing.” you cried.

NO! Don't believe this! But.... why were you running like crazy?” she smiled.
“AH! Yes..” you wiped your tears off “I'll do a student exchange.”
“WHAT? To where?”

America. California.” Your eyes sparkled.

Wow... I want to go to. But my parents. They don't have the money for something like that.” she looked sad.

Please don't be sad. It'll become better. Trust me. Sorry that I leave you in such a bad condition. Really mianhae eonni!!!” you started to cry again.

No! No! It's ok! Don't cry. We will talk. Everyday. And visit each other. Believe me. I'll work to buy me plane tickets.” She smiled.
“Ok. Thank you eonni.” I smiled too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why but I wanted to start to write about a girl that's somehow overweight. [It reminds me of me. T^T ]
In my opinion the story goes really fast but it will take so long till the main point will start. kekeke...
so please enjoy the story and be patient. ^.^


Please comment and subscribe. It would really help me a lot. ^^