Chapter 4

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

~first day in California~

Good morniiiiing Meahri!” Bom said while walking into my room.

De~ good morning!” you said with a sleepy voice.

Get up we have to get ready and to go to school. It's your first day. So we don't want to be late at your first day at an american school.” she smiled.

She went out of your room and you went to take a shower. You got ready and went down. Bom already sat there eating her breakfast. r. and Mrs. Park sat there already too. “Good morning Meahri-shi!” Mrs. Park said. “Good morning Mrs. and Mr. Park. Only Meahri is ok too.” you smiled. You sat next to Bom and ate your breakfast.

So... Did you sleep well?” Mrs. Park asked. “Yes, thank you.” you said. “Omma~ later I want to go shopping with Meahri. Is that Ok?” Bom suddenly asked. You looked surprised at her because this was the first time you heard that too. “Sure why not?! Yeobo~ How much should we give them?” Mrs, Park answered. “What do you want to buy?” Mr. Park asked. “Mhmmm.... I need a pair of ne shoes and this new bikini. My old one somehow broke.” she giggled. “And something for Meahri! It's her first day and I wanted to buy her something nice.” she whispered in her dad's ear. “200$... I hope that's enough.” he smiled. It's your first time to see Mr. Park smiling. “ Thank you Appa!” she smiled and hugged her dad. “Oh! So late?! Meahri~ We have to go!!!” she stood up and took my hand. “Bye Mum and Dad.” she shouted while running. You stopped, bowed while saying good bye and continued to run. Both of you went to Bom's car and then to school.

 

~at school~

Good morning~” every shouted to Bom in English. “A/N: While Meahri is in California she speaks at home, school , everywhere English. Except when I'm writing that she's talking in Korean.)
“Are you something like a queenka at this school?” You asked sad. “Yes! Why are you asking so sad?” she asked surprised. “Ah nothing... Just that normally queenkas and kingkas don't talk to me or payed me any attention. Sorry to say that.” you said with teary eyes.

“”D-don't cry. I'm not mad at you. I can fully understand why you are thinking like that. There was a time I wasn't a queenka and they've bullied me.” she said while trying to cover her tears with a fake smile.

So how did you became a queenka?” you asked with sparkles in your eyes.”I lost a lot of weight. Maybe around 25kg. And while I tried to reach this goal I changed my personality. So my goal was that what I'm now. Hehe.” she said proudly. “I'm so proud of you.” you said. “Thank you.” she smiled this time a real smile. You reached the classroom. “Good morning Bom~” a girl said. She is also an asian, has brown hair, a side-cut and is very slim. “Good morning Dara~” Bom said. Two other girls joined. “Morning Dara, morning Bom.” both of them said. “Morning Chaerin, Minzy.” Bom smiled. “Yah! You know that behind you stand a really uncool girl starring at us? What does she want? I don't remember to know this face.” Chaerin whispered in Bom's ear but it was loud enough for you to hear it. You looked sad. “Yah Chaerin! How are you talking about my sister!” Bom shouted. “It thought you haven't any siblings.” Dara said.
“That's right she isn't a blood-related sister.” Bom said.

AH~” Minzy suddenly shouted. “You had told me this last week. It's your host sister.” Minzy suddenly said. “Yes! So Chaerin... Apologize to her!” Bom said. “Sorry, Bom's sister. I didn't meant it like this. Sorry, ehmm... What's your name?” Chaerin apologized.

Meahri!” you walked forward while saying this. “WOW~” Dara said. “That's such a beautiful name.”

Thank you.” you said.

See, that's my friends. Hahahha.” Bom smiled, “We four are the queenkas on this school, also known as 2NE1.”

2NE1? What does that mean?” you thought.

The teacher came in and introduced you to the class. “Everyone~ This is Im Meahri! She is a transfer student from South Korea. She will be a student at our school for one year. Please take care of her! So here should you sit. AH! See the free seats on the side of the window? The two in the front, two in the back and two in the middle? The one in the middle on the window's side is free. Please sit there.” You went to that place and only saw the stares on you. You sat down and looked at Bom who unfortunately weren't sitting near to you. She looked at you too and whispered you 'Sorry!'
The door opened and five boys stand there. “Excuse us!” The shortest said. He hast black hair which is styled upwards. That let him to look taller. “Yah! Big Bang~ Why are you late? Go to your seats!” the teacher yelled. “Sorry teacher.” another boy with blonde hair said.

The five boys, which you guess called Big Bang, went to their seats and looked strange at you. The short one with the black styled hair sat in front oft you. Another boy with really dark brown sat next to him. Behind you sat the boy with the blonde hair and next to him the one with medium brown hair. Next to you sat one of the five. He is the good-looking one and has gray/silver hair and is the tallest of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I needed to add TOP. He's my dreamboy *cough* husband.. :D
So yeah.... My chapters go stranger and stranger... haha xDD 
Hope you still like it. ^.^

and don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^