Chapter 2

Hateful Love ~when love guides you to the right path~

 

~a week later~

Mrs. Kwang” you shouted. She turned around. “I have the form!” you said.

Oh good. I already found a family for you. They have a daughter in your age and are half korean too. From today in a week you will fly there. So pack your things and get ready... Arasso?” she said and walked away.
I walked through the corridor to my classroom and heard again the bullies from the other students. “Oh my god. Look how she is walking. So fat. Haha.” “ How will she find a boyfriend if she looks like that!”
Then a girl bumped into me. She fell down. “Can't you look where you are going? I think I broke a bone because of your weight.” you bowed and apologized “I'm sorry!”

She laughed while standing up “WHAT? You think a little 'I'm sorry' will help. You little !” She lifted her hand and slapped you. You fell. Your face turned to the side and your hair covered you face. Everybody was looking at your fight. A boy took you and helped you up. You didn't look at his face. He walked away. “YAH! Pyo Ji Hoon! Why are you helping this little , Im Meahri! Everyone heard the this s name? IM MEAHRI. Remember this name!” one of the girls shouted. He stopped and turned around. “So you are Im Meahri?” he asked you. “Yes.” you answered still looking down. He again turned around and walked away. Hana ran to me. “Meahri. Are you ok? Oh my god. Your face. Come with me I'll bring you to the school's doctor. She took my hand and we walked away.

 

~in the doctor's room~

What happened to your cheek?” the doctor asked while fixing up my wound.
This girl has scratched my cheek. “Ehhm... nothing special. I accidentally scratched it by myself.” I smiled a fake smile. “That's not true.. this little sl-” Hana said but I interrupted her “Psht!”
“Which GIRL scratched her face?” the doctor asked Hana.
“This Hwang Mi young.” (A/N: please don't be angry at me. It's not that I hate Tiffany. She's actually my no#1 bias in SNSD. :)) So please don't be mad at me.. ^^ )

Her again?” the doctor asked. “Again?” you asked.

Yes. If something doesn't seems like she wants she slaps the person which irritate her.”
the doctor explained. “Ah.. ok thank you.” both of you were smiling.
“So... finished.” the doctor smiled. “Gamsahabnida..” you said.
You went out of the room.

Eonni?” you said. “Yes?” Hana said. “who is Pyo Ji Hoon?” you asked.
“Why are you asking?”

N-nothing!” you blushed.

Yah! Tell me.” she yelled.

He helped me up when I got slapped by Mi young.” you giggled.

WOW! That's amazing.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Because he never helps girls. He even don't talk to them.” she said.

*Then why did he help me?* you thought.

So can you tell me something about him?” you asked.

Sure!” she smiled “Soo...He is one of the 7 kingkas at our High School. They are Woo Ji Ho also known as Zico, Lee Tae Il known as Taeil, Lee Min Hyuk known as B-Bomb, Ahn Jae Hyo known as Jaehyo, Kim Yu Kwon known as U-Kwon, Park Kyung known as Kyung and at least Pyo Ji Hoon the boy that helped you earlier. Also known as P.O.
They all together are called Block B. So yeah... and Hwang Mi young, Lee Soon kyu and Kwon Yuri are the queenkas of our school. That was easy to guess. Right?
Ah. And Lee Soon kyu is the cousin of Lee Min Hyuk but they don't like each other that good.” Hana explained for you.

Gomawo Hana.”

Ah Hana... Can you help me to pack my stuff for California?” you asked.

Sure I can. Let's got to your home.”

Gomawo again.” you smiled.
Both of you went to your home packing you stuff for California.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see how fast the story goes? They already packing her things for California.. T^T
but i hope you like this chapter and I'll update soon.. 
So please Comment and subscribe this story. ^^