Chapter 6: Last Chapter.

"Standing in the Rain"

"Yah. Kim Jonghyun. Where is Minho?" Key asked as he put his hands on his hips, staring bluntly at jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun pouted and glanced at his Onew hyung for help. But since his Onew hyung is busy with eating his lover, Jonghyun have to face Key's wrath by himself. He bit his lip and looked at Key, sure to have his puppy eyes on to the highest level.

 

"I.. uh... wait." He stopped once he noticed Key is asking a wierd question. "Why are you looking for Minho? Shouldn't it be Taemin?"

 

"Pssh! Wherever Taemin goes, there is Minho. Wherever there is Minho, there is Taemin. Im pretty sure their together." Key answered matter of factly.

 

Oh.

 

"Well... you're right. They ARE together." Jonghyun smirked. Key gasped as he took a step closer to Jonghyun with laser eyes.

 

"What did you do?"

 

"I... did nothing. Heh. Heh. Heh."

 

"I swear KIM JONGHYUN! What if Minho him! What if.. they die of hunger! Did Taemin even eat yet?! He can't skip his meal! He is still under medication! What if - "

 

Key stopped ranting as soon as he felt Jonghyun's lips moulding his own. His eyes widened and stepped backwards a couple of times. But Jonghyun didn't stop as he trapped Key on a nearby wall. Key pushed him away as soon as he lost his breath and glared at him.

 

"H-How c-could y-you!" Key snapped as he wiped his tears harshly. He can't even believe he's crying infront of the guy who stole his first kiss, and the guy who kissed him again without permission. He began walking away as fast as he can.

 

"K-Key... Im sorry! I -"

 

"I hate you Kim Jonghyun!"

 

"I Love you too!"

 

"What?" Key stopped on his tracks and turned back to face him.

 

"I know you love me..." Jonghyun insisted as he stepped nearer to Key.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I heard your talk with Taemin the other day. I heard you whisper my name on your sleep. I felt you lips touch my forehead while I sleep. I heard you grumble under you breath when you see me with other women. I hear your heart scream my name. Tell me Key. You Love me right? You feel the same way I do right? And the kiss earlier, it had some connection right? right?" He insisted as he cupped his face. Key stared at his eyes intently. His eyes tell him everything. That this person is sincere. It wasn't any pranks like what he always do. This time... its actually real.

 

"J-Jonghyun I..think...I...."

 

"I know Key. I know." Once again , Jonghyun placed his lips on Key's. But this time, more gentle, more with love.

 

*If Key kisses me back, this means he loves me*

 

Key didn't even make a move to retort when he saw Jongyun's face coming near and he didn't also kiss him back the moment his lips touch his. But... there is one thing that's he's sure. He love Jonghyun.

Hesitantly, he kissed back. Their hearts went ba-bump as they smiled unto the kiss, finally realizing each other's feelings.
Someone just had to interrupt.

 

"Sheesh! Get yourselves a room will you?" Onew grinned as he wiggled teasing brows at the new couple.

 

*Sigh. Everyone is paired up already. When will I get my turn? Will I be stuck with chicken forever?*

 

- - - -

 

Sighs filled the room as they stared at the small window of the dark Storage room. It indicated that its already night time and they didn't even have the chance to ask for help.

Taemin's cellphone was left in his back, Minho's was in low battery. They tried screaming for help but it seemed like the abandoned hall was deserted. They even tried to climb out of the small window, fitting their bodies in but eventually failed. Taemin thought that, maybe atleast him could escape and ask help but... he was too big already. He grew bigger and taller so much that its a big difference from before and after.

 

Minho's stomach grumbled, asking for food. He held unto it and looked at taemin, wishing he didn't hear. But ofcourse, by the size of the small room, and how loud it was, its obvious. Taemin honestly want to giggle but don't have the strength for it since he is hungry and they have to wait until morning, the time when the janitor of the school cleans the room up.

 

 

Minho's POV

I glanced at Taemin who is now turning pale. It was cold since its night and we haven't eaten yet. With a worried sigh, I pulled him near me and placed him in my arms securely. I know he is surprised by my actions, but I can't see Taemin like this. I rested my head on his, and soon memories of me and him flashed back.

I missed him on my arms.

My arms felt empty eversince that day. I regretted everything i did.

I know I was wrong.

I know I was fooled.

I Know I was stupid.

And because I was stupid, Taemin have to suffer.

He suffered because of me.

 

That statement alone broke my heart. I promised to not hurt him, but I did.

Im sorry Taemin.

 

I felt him struggle to move out from my grasp but I held him tight but gently.

 

"Please... just...let me hold you like this for a while.." I said, voice cracking as a sob threatened to come.

 

I can't hold it anymore. I felt my tears flow with freedom as they landed on Taemin's soft silky crown. I cried silently, realizing on how much I have missed him.

 

I do love Taemin so much.

... if he would only believe me again.

 

 

Taemin's POV

I felt my head becoming wet and I knew from that moment on that he is crying. Worry filled me in an instant as I felt him having difficulty in hiding the fact that he is sobbing. I felt his chest rise up and down faster that what it should be.

My heart cracked. even more.

Minho hyung is crying.

and never once in my life I want to see him broken.

But right now... he is.

because of me.

 

That alone broke my heart into a million pieces once again. Aish CHOI MINHO! I hate you for this. Why do you always make me cry.

I hate crying. As much as I want , I want to smile always. Hiding all the pain... but his soft sobs revived all the memories with him. They became vividly alive as my heart replayed them in my head. But the last memory with him alone is the most painful of all.

Im breaking up with you.

Each word stabbed me in the chest. Deeper as it drew pain thats unbearable. Soon, I ended up crying. I managed to keep it silent but I can't. Its been long ever since I cried because of him, and at that time, I can't even cry properly because Key and Onew hyung is always beside me. Ofcourse, I don't want to let them see how fragile I am when it comes to Minho.

And I hate the fact that I still go weak whenever he stares deep into my eyes. With those wanting me look... it drives me crazy.

Atleast I have the time to cry my heart out. I don't care anymore if Minho hyung sees this. He know what is the reason, but Im not exactly blaming him for it.

 

I don't know why, but I can't exactly be mad at him.

 

More tears threatened to fall as Minho shifted me facing him. I looked down, a bit ashamed he saw this side of me, but I can't help it. After three years...THREE FREAKING YEARS. I felt myself in his arms again. Secure, gentle.

 

I just realized I really missed him so much.

So much that I don't know if Im just plain crazy inlove.

 

"I.. I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes shut, hoping my ears would close with it as well. He finally said it. The word that is asking me to forgive him. But why only now? Only now... that I think its too late to even fix what is broken three years back then. So much time had been wasted. But then again, I left without even saying goodbye. But why should I anyway? Everything between us is over at that time.

 

The word OVER repeated in my head again and again.

 

Me. and Choi Minho...

are over.

 

I broke into louder sobs as my body shook. It hurts.

I felt him fully hug me tight as I cried on his clad chest, shaking my head everytime I hear him say sorry. I don't want to believe it, but my heart says I should.

 

 

... should I?

 

 

 

Minho's POV

"Im sorry... Taemin, please, Im sorry.."

I repeated again and again on his ears as I hugged him tight. My eyes were closed, hoping the tears would stop but even that didn't prevent it.

I hate this feeling. Pain.

 

"Y-You're lieing..." Taemin's cracked hurt voice spoke out to me. My heart broke again. He didn't trust me. not anymore.

 

How many times can my heart break?

 

"Taemin.. please believe...atleast, believe the fact that I love you." I said, caressing his head softly. I felt him shake his head again and again in denial.

 

"I don't. You said you won't hurt me, but you did. You said you wouldn't leave me, but you did. You said we will be together forever, but that didn't happen. You even forgot our first anniversary, yet I waited for you. But you spent your supposed to be special day with me with Yoona noona. I should've known you still love her. Atleast earlier, I had let you go..."

 

I shook my head this time and tried explaining.

 

"No Taemin... we broke up. Even when we are together you've always been on my mind. I may have been stupid for believing her lies but my heart is not. I should've listened to it Taemin... but Im just plain stupid to not even realize."

 

"You're lieing!" He sobbed.

 

Taemin... atleast believe me. Please do.

I really need you back. Back in my arms. Back where you should belong.

 

"Im sorry Taemin! I really really really am. I know you are happy with Onew hyung but Im determined to get you back. I just love you so much I can't let you go. You know that. You know me more than I know myself. You should know to tell when Im lieing or not!"

 

Suddenly, he stopped crying.

 

 

Taemin's POV

Onew...hyung? What in the world do he have to do between me and Minho hyung?

 

"Onew hyung...?"

 

I looked up to him and he nodded.

 

"I know you're with him. The way he interacts with you... I can't help but feel... you know. Jealous."

 

I blinked at him and my heart started giggling.

 

Minho Hyung? Jealous because of ONEW HYUNG???

 

XD hahahahahaaaaaa!

 

I started giggling small giggles but it soon leveled up to laughter.

 

"Minho hyung! Are you sure you are jealous with Onew hyung?" I asked him seriously this time, but I can't help erasing the smile on my face.

 

He just nodded simply.

 

"Do you exactly know what is our relationship with each other?"

 

"Yeah, he's your boyfriend." This time, I doubled up.

 

I shook my head at him.

"No Minho Hyung. Onew hyung is my full blooded brother." I finally broke it out to him. "I guess hyung didn't bother to tell you. Key hyung as well. But I really thought you know about this!"

 

His eyes widened shocked. I stared at him with interest as I giggled on his expression.

 

aaah... those keroro eyes that I missed so much.

 

"SO YOU MEAN I HAVE BEEN JEALOUS FOR NOTHING~!?"

 

I nodded.

 

He pumped his fist in the air and a big smile soon popped out on his face. He cupped mines and pulled me in to a kiss. I didn't even have the time to retort. Everything just happened so fast.

He. is. kissing.me.

 

But soon I melted and kissed him back. He moulded my lips into his own, and I moulded mine on his.

This kiss is different.

I can't believe on what had just happened.

 

"I love you..." He whispered on my ear as he blew a cold breath on my neck.

"I love you too hyung..." I said and closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss.

 

 - - - -

 

I love you...

 


Author's note: Whew! That's a long one... don't you think? I know.. I haven't been updating for ages and I AM SORRY! I am even sorry to end this just like this. But I think I have to end it on the main plot since the other stuff is just not that important. i hoped this chapter filled you to your desires and as promised...

Its a happy ending~!

I need to atleast add some happy moments for them since... I felt it that its tooooo saaaad. o.o

I apologize for my grammatical errors. :)

 

Comment soon okie?

btw, I have a new story.

:)

 

Our Love is a FairyTale~![clickie!]

Please support! :D

 

I LOVE Y'ALL!