Chapter Three

"Standing in the Rain"

Jonghyun groaned sleepily as he rolled his body in his warm sheets.

 

“Hyung, don’t get me started.” Minho threatened him as he groaned louder.

 

“Aish! Araso. Im awake! Happy?!”

 

“Mmm! Get down. Breakfast is almost ready. Sheesh hyung, why do I have to act like your mom during school days?” Minho nagged as he made his way out of Jonghyun’s room.

 

“Right. And why do you have to nag in the mornings. Huh huh huh??!!” Jonghyun asked back.

 

… and that was the last sentence Minho heard before he slammed the door shut.

 

 

Today is a nice day! With the Sun shining outside shining all the shinee (*ahem, scratch that) Shiny things below… not. Today is not a nice, beautiful, pretty, good or whatever you want it to call day. Its because today, the almighty Monday, is the first day of College. College. Yes, College. When I said College, it means more work, projects, harder subjects, nose bleeds, and boredom. And the Bestfriends Minho and Jonghyun don’t like it one bit. Maybe Jonghyun does since he said he will get to see new faces. Right. Don’t believe him. :]

 

Today, they are going to enter the Mighty gates of…

 

SungTae Parang University !

 

Cool name huh? The Author thought of it by herself. Keke.

 

After getting ready and eating their breakfast, they got out of their shared apartment and drove away using Jonghyun’s car. Don’t get it wrong. Jonghyun is filthy rich… not. But his Parents are. And his parents are fond of Minho because they said Minho is a good influence for Jonghyun… (but what happened is like the opposite.) so they allowed them living together.

 

Finally stepping in the huge enormous gates of this Private College University they are in, they beamed at the people they met. Oh wait. Not ‘they’. Only Jonghyun. Minho had this bored expression plastered on his face and went straight to get his schedule. Jonghyun followed while saying a few ‘hi’s ‘hello’s ‘hey’s  and…

 

“YAAAHHH!!!”

 

Minho froze as he stared weirdly at his hyung.

 

“Minho… did you see him?”

“What? Who? Him?”

“Key!”

 

Key. Key. Key.

 

‘If Key hyung is really here then that meant my death.’ Minho thought and nodded agreeing with himself. ‘but then… if Key is here, meaning I’ll be able to see my Taemin.’

 

“Are you sure hyung?” He asked his Jonghyun Hyung nudging him to get his attention.

 

“Im sure! Let us see. I’ll shout his name out loud. If he turns back, it means it’s him!” Jonghyun beamed. Minho growled.

 

“DO YOU WANT THE DEATH OF ME?!”

 

“No.”

 

“Then Shut up.”

 

“Tch, Whatever. KEEEEYYY!!!!!”

 

That so-called Key turned back. Minho gulped and looked away.

 

That’s when both bestfriends felt a whole bunch of eyes staring at them.

 

Including that so-called Key.

 

“Oh… Sorry. Hehehe…” Jonghyun scratched his head awkwardly and nudged Minho who just hung his head low. After sometime, the normal routine of the whole college resumed.

 

“Whew…” Minho sighed as he flicked Jonghyun on the head.

 

“Do you know how close that is? What if that is the real Key? I won’t get to apologize to Taemin!”

 

Oooh… so that so-called Key is NOT Key.

 

“Ow! That hurt~!” The latter whined as he checked out their Schedules together.

 

“Omo! We have 2 subjects together. Science and Math.”

 

Minho groaned inwardly.

 

“Only 2?” He asked as he sighed and he looked into his bag for his cellphone.

“No. 3. Didn’t I just say 2?” Jonghyun replied sarcastically as he stared bluntly at Minho.

 

Minho groaned again.

 

“Why do you keep on groaning?! Its irritatiing~!” The older one whined… again.

 

“We are going to be late and we only have 10mins. to get into our class now.” Minho stated as he shoved his cellphone screen up in Jonghyun’s face.

 

“Oh… araso. I’ll see you later then.”

 

“Neh… see you around. Maybe Lunch?”

 

Jonghyun nodded and they went to their separate ways.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the TaeKey cousin’s den…

 

“Palli Palli Palli ~~!! I don’t wanna be late at the first day of my Fashion with Arts class in this mighty college!!” Key nagged as he dragged Taemin across their apartment.

 

“Wait Hyung my Math book!” Taemin protested as he shook his wrist free from Key’s grasp.

 

“Didn’t you pack you bag last night?”

 

“uhh.. no?”

 

“WHY???”

 

“I fell asleep.”

 

“Aish! Just Hurry! Palli~!” Key shrieked as the younger one scrambled back to his room. After a few good seconds, Taemin appeared in the hallway waving his Math book in victory..

 

“Good. Now lets go.” Key stated once again as they made their way out the door.

 

“No! Wait! Hyung!”

 

He groaned again facing Taemin.

 

“WHAT NOW?!”

 

“My banana milk!”

Key rolled his eyes as he dragged Taemin out of their shared apartment.

 

“Forget your banana milk. We will buy one in the Cafeteria. You don’t want to make Onew Hyung wait, do you?” He lectured as they drove away using Key’s car.

 

“Oooh… someone wanted to see Onew hyung so badly ~!” Taemin teased as Key sped up a little trying to arrive at the university college in time.

 

“Just shut up.”

 

“Ouch Hyung! That hurt!” Taemin clutched his heart dramatically as if in pain.

 

“Yeah right. We’re here.” Key announced as he parked his car and dashed out of the car and into the gates. Taemin then followed after Key noticing they are already 5mins. late.

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

I sat silently in my seat think about a lot of things. First off, there is this subject called Math that I fail in. Science follows. I thought on how I could keep up with it. I also though on how to stop the betches behind me who can’t stop murmuring and giggling behind my back. Seriously. What's there in my back to giggle about??

 

“Mr. Choi Minho?”

 

“huh?” I snapped my eyes up the teacher who just called my attention.

 

“Is Mr. Choi Minho present?” He asked again.

 

“Uh Neh!” I replied back a little louder. Seeing him nod, I turned back to my thinking world.

 

Suddenly, the door banged open and I heard a breathless person panting for air. I only heard. Tch, I didn’t bother to look up, waste of energy for me. I need to save them later for Math.

 

“Oh! Your late. You must be the new transferee?”

 

“Uh… neh.Chwesunghamnida seuseungnim”

 

I heard a voice reply. Hmm… he is soft-spoken I must say. And he sound like Taemin. I groaned again realizing I can’t remove him from my mind. I smiled though, our happy memories are still fresh..

 

“I see… please introduce yourself” I heard the deep rusty voice of our professor.

 

Still not looking up, I continued to doodle in my notebook.

 

“Anyeonghasyo, Lee Taemin imnida. Im back from the states so please take care of me!”

 

Ooh… so the new guy’s name is Lee Taemin? I see.

 

Wait.

 

WHAT?!

 

I looked up to see it really IS Taemin!

 

Once I looked up, our eyes locked, and time seemed to stop. Everyone seemed to freeze except for us both. And from that moment on, I felt my heart's speeding rate increase 100000000000 times.

 

His appearance changed. His mushroom haircut I grew to love is replaced with a blond rebonded cut. ( Refer to the Kiss the Radio Pictures) . But other than that, he is still the same.

 

 

 

Taemin’s POV

I was eye-locked with a guy named Minho. I know it is him. How can I forget him? I never did try once in my life. Seriously, in this awkward position Im in, someone kill me! No, I can’t die, oh then… SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE ~~!!!

 

“You may sit in front of Mr. Choi.”

 

Whew, lifesaver Mr. Professor! I beamed at him, nodded and started my way to my arranged place but then, I stopped my tracks.

 

“M-Mr. Choi?” I repeated. The last name made me feel uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable.

 

“Why? Is their a problem?” That professor asked again.

 

Should I tell him that I don’t want to because there are some issues?

 

Nah… nevermind.

 

“Uh.. nothing.”

 

“Very well then. Now move because Im going to start my homeroom lesson.” He shooed me as he took up his stage and tapped the blackboard getting all impatient.

 

I scurried as I lifted my feet (which I felt like glued to the ground) one by one, taking tiny scurried steps towards the seat. Gaahh!!! I feel so sick… So sick inlove… ugh… whyy!! Is fate against meee??!

 

. . . . …

 

Minho couldn’t anything. He just kept on staring at Taemin’s back wishing that Taemin would turn back and say ‘Hi hyung! We meet again!’ with an accompanied beaming smile but he know that there is 0.0001% out of 100% chances like that would even happen.

 

He sighed.

 

After sometime, he sighed again.

 

And then… he sighed again irritated.

 

‘Aish! Otteoke…’ he kept asking himself.

 

‘Maybe I should talk to him this lunch? Yeah. I will… but, should I?’

 

“MR. CHOI. IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH MY LECTURES?!” The professor roared at a confused Minho who just shook his head in defeat.

 

Minho noticed Taemin’s shoulders rise up, then down. Yeah, that’s how observative Minho is. Maybe Taemin just sighed again for his stupidness? He usually does that. Taemin would sigh or sometimes shake his head when Minho did a stupid thing.

 

‘Oh well then… I’ll just try talking to him now.’ 

 

"Hey..." Minho whispered as he tapped Taemin softly on the shoulder.

 

Taemin's POV

OMO. OMO. OMO.

He... he... talked to me. Nooooo !!!

How am I supposed to talk to him? Fate why Fate?! Onew hyung pweease help mei~!  T____T

SOMEONE SWALLOW ME UP ALIVE! NOW! I DEMAND FREEDOOOOM!!!

After calming down from my spazz panic attack moment, I slowly turned back facing Minho hyung and forced myself to smile.

"Yes?"

 


 

Author's note:

Yaay !!!
Finally! They meet... again! Fate love you Taeminnie... don't worry. :))
So how do you think of this Chapter?
I felt like this is a filler chapter. I'll just leave you hanging on how Minho will approach or talk with Taemin.

lol.

I feel like Im a bad author.

I am.. right?

*sobs*

aaahh!! This is crazy~! Sorry!

T_______T

But then again
Comment! whatever you like.
You're free to bash me (but not too hard!!! O.O.. lol at that)

edit: Im sorry I kept editing this chapter. lol. *bows alot of times*

Read > Subscribe > Comment! :D

I LOVE YOU READERS ~ !!