Meeting You... Again

Can't Stop Loving You

 

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDD I MISSED YOU GUYS!! Did you Missed me??
No?? *pouts*
NAH! Just kidding~! xDD Haha

I APOLOGIZE for not updating like FOREVER... *bows*
Like I said, college duties *__________________*

But anyways... Here's the new chap. It's kinda short unlike the past chaps. But I 'hope' it's WORTH THE WAIT~ :)
Enjoy guys~!! ;D And please do continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT~~

JIGEUMEUN SONYEOSHIDAE*

///

CHAPTER 4

I ain’t missing you at all… At least, that’s what I thought…

///

“Bunny, I’ll just go outside.” The brunette tried to excuse herself.

Sunny held her wrist. “Why?” the short girl pouted at her.

“I’ll just stroll around. It’s so boring to just sit here.” Tiffany stood up.

Sunny decided to stand up too. “I’ll come with you then.”

Tiffany sighed. “Sunny, I want to be alone.”

Sunny and Tiffany stared at each other’s eyes for a while. “Okay.” The older girl sat back down, and slowly released her grip from the other latter.

Sunny sighed, as she watched Tiffany’s disappearing figure. ‘I hope she’s okay…’ her gaze suddenly diverted to her sister… who seemed to be… ‘Wait. Where the hell is Tae going?’ The latter didn’t have second thoughts, and stood, and followed Taeyeon.

///

“Krys, I’ll just be in the restroom.” Taeyeon kissed her lover’s forehead.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Krystal held the older girl’s wrist.

Taeyeon simply shook her head. “No need. I’ll be back in a while.”

“Okay.” Krystal nodded.

With that, Taeyeon went out of the event hall.

///

‘Damn it! Why am I feeling like this? I mean, I just saw Taeyeon again, and held her hand, and… ugh! Damn you, Kim Tae… yeon? Tae? What in the world she’s doing here… outside? She should be with my sister!’ Tiffany, who was leaning by the wall, widened her eyes at the sight. Taeyeon, to be exact.

Tiffany froze on her spot. Taeyeon was coming nearer, and nearer, and…

“Fany-ah, what are you doing?” Taeyeon was smiling at Tiffany.

“Hmm?” The brunette felt a lump on . She opened , but nothing came out.

Taeyeon lightly chuckled. “I mean… Aren’t you… having fun inside?”

“Ah…” Was all that came out from the brunette’s mouth.

“Well?” The older girl, stood beside Tiffany, and leaned on the wall too.

Tiffany didn’t bother to look at Taeyeon, she was afraid that if she did, she’ll get drowned by those beautiful brown orbs. “I… Well actually… I am having fun. But… I… I suddenly got…”

“Bored?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

“Please don’t be mad.”

“Why would I be?”

The two fell silent for a second.

Taeyeon didn’t know what suddenly got into her… she lovingly stared at Tiffany’s eyes… to her nose… to those… lips… she got stuck on staring at Tiffany’s lips. ‘Oh God, why am I doing this?’

‘Damn it Kim Taeyeon! Stop staring at me like that!’ Tiffany bit her lip. Even though, she isn’t directly looking at Taeyeon, she can see the movements of the older girl, by the corner of her eyes. ‘Sh*t! I just hate it when you start undressing me with your eyes! You still haven’t changed… you’re still a byuntae!’ instead of saying it out loud…

“Ehem…” Tiffany cleared , just to kill the ‘so uncomfortable’ silence between them.

Taeyeon, quit staring at Tiffany, and composed herself. “Uhmm… S-Sorry about that… I don’t know w-what suddenly got into me…”

They both blushed.

“I-It’s nothing…”

The two went silent again. This time, Taeyeon was the one who was staring at the floor, while Tiffany… well… she finally looked at Taeyeon. She was staring at Taeyeon for a while…

“I missed you…” Taeyeon suddenly turned to look at Tiffany.

The brunette widened her eyes. She didn’t expect Taeyeon to turn her head so sudden. Tiffany wanted to look away, afraid that she will soon drown from those brown orbs she missed, but something was stopping her from doing so.

The two ex-lovers stared at each others eyes for a good while.

Taeyeon was the first one to break their staring contest. The latter looked down at her own hand, then on Tiffany’s.

‘I want to hug her… Ok, I’ll hug her… It’s just like a ‘friendly’ hug, nothing more, nothing less… What else could go wrong? Right?’

“Tae… I guess… I have to go now…” Tiffany interrupted the other girl’s thoughts. The latter started to walk away from Taeyeon.

“Fany wait...” The short girl grabbed Tiffany’s wrist.

Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon. “Hm? You need something?” The younger girl smiled.

‘DAMN IT KIM TAEYEON! DO IT NOW!’

“I…”

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany in for a tight embrace.

“Please… Just let me… Just for a few seconds…” The older girl pleaded.

Tiffany, of course, was hella shocked with Taeyeon’s sudden embrace. She couldn’t do anything, but just let the other girl hug her, even though she wasn’t hugging back.

“Tae…”

No response.

The brunette tried to free herself from Taeyeon, but failed. Taeyeon only tightened her embrace. Tiffany could feel Taeyeon’s breath on her bare shoulder. Tiffany, then knew that Taeyeon’s face was dugging deeper into her shoulder.

But before Tiffany could speak again, Taeyeon finally released her tight embrace.

“Sorry.” The older girl lightly chuckled.

Tiffany just smiled. “It’s okay.”

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Fany!” A familiar voice called.

The ‘two’ turned around, to only see Sunny walking towards them. “Tae, you got more guests.” The latter lightly slapped her sister’s arm.

“Uh yeah. Of course.” Taeyeon nodded. “I guess, I’ll go ahead now. Excuse me.” Taeyeon excused herself from Tiffany and Sunny. But before she got more further, she stopped and turned to look at Tiffany. The younger girl, at the same time, looked at her.

Noticing this, Sunny looked at Tiffany, deeply.
(A/N: So it obviously looks like this: TAE ---><--- FANY <--- SUN)

Taeyeon broke the stare, and proceeded inside the hall.

All Tiffany could do was just look down at her feet, and sigh. After a short while, she looked up at Sunny, who was still staring at her. “What?”

“Oh come on. Don’t you throw that question at me.” Sunny raised one of her eyebrows.

Tiffany blinked a few times before she finally got Sunny’s message. “Did you?”

Sunny laughed sarcastically. “Of course I did! I was just standing by the door, silly! What do you expect my eyes to see?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Fine.” She sighed. “But Yah! She’s the one who hugged me. I didn’t even hugged her back.” The latter shook her head, making it seem like she DIDN’T LIKED Taeyeon’s embrace.

Sunny crossed her arms by her chest. “If you didn’t like it, then why didn’t you push her?”

“Duh! She was freakin’ hugging me tight. What else do you want me to do?” The younger tried to reason out.

“Yeah right. And you just stared at each other, and you even looked back at her.”  Sunny shook her head.

Tiffany didn’t know why, but she blushed at what Sunny had said. “Well I…”

“Just admit it, Miyoung… You MISSED her.” Sunny moved herself closer to Tiffany.

Tiffany took one step back. The latter slapped Sunny’s arm. “Yah! Why would I? She’s the reason why I left, and I hate her! So, why would I? Tsss…”

“Ow~” The older girl winced in pain, and held her arm. “Fine, fine. But seriously, I know you too well. You can’t stay mad at her for too long, am I correct?”

Tiffany raised her right hand, attempting to slap Sunny’s other arm.

“Joke~!” Sunny shielded herself.

But instead of feeling a massive pain in her arm, Sunny, felt a tug on both of her ears, and later, a warm body enveloping her in an embrace. Sunny placed both of her arms down.

“I just hate it when you know almost everything about me, better than anyone else…” Tiffany mumbled on Sunny’s shoulder.

Sunny smiled, and hugged Tiffany back. “Well… I’m not your BEST FRIEND for nothing…”

The brunette nodded in response. Sunny heard a heavy sigh coming from the younger. “You know what? Let’s go now.” The short girl released from the hug, and held Tiffany hand.

“If you say so…”

“Bestie.” Tiffany let out her eye-smile.

Sunny giggled at her. “Silly girl…”