Engagement Party

Can't Stop Loving You

Hey guys! I'm back again~! Hehe xD

Well, first of all I just wanna apologize if this chap. is long and crappy... *bows*
It's because I will not be updating soon, because of my duties in my college life *sigh*. But don't cha worry, I'll do my best on the upcoming chapters for you guys~! :D

See you soon readers~

Oh! And THANK YOU again for the SUBS and COMMENTS~ And for taking care of me~ LOVE YA'LL <3

JIGEUMEUN SONYEOSHIDAE*

///

CHAPTER 3

I missed you.

///

I was standing at the middle of the aisle, alone, and staring… staring at the altar. I don’t know why… but I knelt down, still staring at the altar. I felt like… crying? Why? I, myself, don’t know either. I closed my eyes slowly, and started to imagine things. I have no idea what was I thinking of, but a single tear dropped from my eyes, then followed by another, and another. I was about to open my eyes, when… a hand? Yes. A hand prevented my eyes from opening.

“Don’t.” The voice said. I don’t clearly know who it was, because my eyes are completely closed. But somehow… I had a person in mind.

“Why? Who are you?” I said softly. I was patiently for the person’s answer, until I felt a warm, and soft figure on my cheeks. Is this person wiping my tears? I guess so.

“It’s not yet the time.” The person removed it’s other hand from my eyes, and continued to wipe my tears. I still have my eyes closed.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You’ll know… when the right time comes.” The person said. We remained silent. But after a few minutes, the person spoke again.

“I missed you…”

I furrowed my eyebrows at what this person said. Missed me? Do I know this person? Who might this be? I asked myself various questions. My heart was pounding like crazy, as if it was gonna come out of my chest anytime now.

As I was hardly thinking who might this person be… I felt warmth on my lips… breath perhaps? Oh. My. Gosh. Is this person going to kiss me??

My eyes remained closed, at the same time, I held my breath…

“Fany-ah…” the person’s last word before…

 

 

“Fany-ah!”

Tiffany bolted up on a sitting position. She blinked a few times, and turned to the older girl.
(Note: Tiffany’s sleeping habit ---> LOL xD)

They both stared at each other for a while. “Fany, did you just cry?” Sunny sat on the sofa, beside the brunette.

“What?” Tiffany confusingly asked.

Sunny rolled her eyes at the other girl. She wiped Tiffany’s tears with her thumb.

Tiffany held Sunny’s hand, and removed it from her face. “Yah. You didn’t need to do that.” The latter wiped her own tears.

The older girl sighed. “What were you dreaming about?” She asked.

Tiffany lightly shook her head. “It’s nothing. You don’t have to worry about me.” Sunny raised an eyebrow at her, not believing what she said.

“Miyoung, you can’t fool me. I’ve been your friend for what? 5? 6 years? I know you. Come on, tell me.” Sunny held Tiffany’s left hand.

The brunette looked at her friend. “I had the weirdest dream ever.”

“What dream?” Sunny asked again.

Tiffany deeply sighed. “That I was kneeling in the middle of the aisle, crying. I don’t know what’s the reason, but I did.” The latter took another deep breath. “Then, a person came in front of me, and wiped my tears, and told me that it missed me.”

The short girl furrowed her eyebrows. “It? I thought IT’s a person?”

Tiffany glared at Sunny. “I don’t know if IT’s a girl or a boy. Get it?”

Sunny nodded in understanding. “Okay.”

The two went silent for a moment, until Sunny spoke first. “I think I know who IT is…”
The brunette turned to her.

“Who?”

The older girl grinned. “Me.”

Tiffany frowned, and glared at the other. She hit Sunny’s arm. “Haha you’re so funny, I’m dying of laughter.” The latter said in sarcasm.

Sunny giggled at Tiffany. “You’re just like your sister, really.”

“Of course we are. We’re siblings, PABO~!” Tiffany threw another punch on Sunny’s arm. “Wait. Speaking of my sister, where is she?”

“Salon.” The short girl said, while massaging her arm.

“All by herself?”

Sunny shook her head. “She said she’ll be going with some of her friends.”

Tiffany scratched the back of her head. “Why didn’t she wake me up instead?” the latter pouted to herself.

“She’s worried for you, so she didn’t bother.” Sunny answered.

“Aish! Stupid jetlag~!” the brunette whined.

“She’s already an adult, Fany, she can handle things by herself.”

Tiffany nodded in understanding. “You’re right. Why am I always overreacting?”

“Fany?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you ready?”

“For what?”

“Later?”

Tiffany thought for a while. ‘Am I?’

“Of course I am. What makes you think I’m not?” The brunette lightly slapped her friend’s arm.

“Well, because…”

“Because what?”

Sunny continued. “… because there will be many people there. Your mom will be there, Krystal will be there, mom and dad will be there, your sister’s friends will be there, I will b---“

“Just get straight to the point already.” Tiffany glared again at Sunny.

“TAEYEON will be there.” The latter put emphasis on her sister’s name.

Tiffany fell silent again, just by hearing the GIRL’s name.

Sunny worriedly looked at her.

“Of course she will be there. It’s hers and my sister’s party, isn’t it?” Tiffany answered, not looking at Sunny.

“I’m just worried, you know?” The short girl patted Tiffany’s back. “I’m worried sick.”

Tiffany turned to look at Sunny, and smiled. “You don’t have to. I’m fine now. I can handle it myself now.” She lightly tapped Sunny’s cheeks.

The other girl pouted. “Fany-ah~” Sunny whined.

“Yah, Soon-Kyu! Don’t you ever dare blow your aegyo at me! Or I swear, I will not let you make it to the party ALIVE!” Tiffany widened her eyes at her friend, as she playfully threatened her.

“*mehrong*”

“You better go home and get ready, before I kill you.” The brunette stood, leaving a mehrong-ing Sunny at the sofa.

“Is that so? Miyoung?” the girl teased.

“Yes. SOON-KYU!” The other shouted.

“Fine. See you later, HWANG MIYOUNG!” Sunny stood and headed to the door.

“YAH! STOP IT ALREADY!”

///

[SEOUL DIAMOND HOTEL] [6:30 PM]

“Tae.”

“Mom. Sis!” Taeyeon bowed, then hugged her mother.

“Wow, Tae! It’s been years!” Sunny sarcastically said.

Taeyeon slapped her sister at the shoulder. “Yah! Very funny.”

“Yah. I’m just kidding. Come here.” Sunny hugged her sister. Taeyeon hugged back, and patted her back. “I know. I’m just happy to see you guys here.”

“Of course we’re here. It’s your engagement party.” Mrs. Kim patted her daughter’s head.
(Note: SunYeon already released from their hug ;))

Taeyeon smiled. “Thanks mom, and sis.” The latter raised her hand at her sister for a high five.

Sunny high fived her sister. “No problem, Taeng.”

“Let’s go in.”

///

“Unnie, do I look okay?”

“Of course. You look gorgeous!” Tiffany bragged.

“Thanks, unnie~” Krystal smiled widely at her sister.

As the Hwang’s were driving to the venue, something just kept on bothering Tiffany. The brunette texted her energy pill.

---

From: Mushroom

Is she there already?

---

From: Soon-Kyu

Of course. What do you expect? She’s as excited as ever… BTW, where are you already?

---

From: Mushroom

We’re almost there.

---

From: Soon-Kyu

Okay. Text me as soon as you get here ^^

---

The brunette heavily sighed. ‘I HOPE I WOULDN’T see you… TAE… but that’s TOO IMPOSSIBLE…’

///

[COMFORT ROOM]

“Sunny, I don’t think I can do this.”

“Oh come on. You are Stephanie Hwang, one of the famous designers in the world. There’s nothing you can’t do.” Sunny stated.

“I don’t think now’s the right time to see her.” Tiffany reasoned out.

The short girl leaned on the door, and sighed. “If not now, when? Next week? Next month? Next year? Tiffany, it’s been 8 years since you last saw each other. NOW is the right time. Don’t tell me that you’re backing out just because of her. Krystal will get disappointed at you, if you do.” The latter crossed her arms.

The brunette took one deep breath. “I know. And… I don’t want to do this to my sister.”

“Right. Now, you better get in there, and celebrate with everybody. There’s consequences that’s gonna occur, if you stay longer here, or even if you walk out.” Sunny stepped closer to Tiffany and held out her hand. “Let’s go. Don’t worry about a thing. I’m here. I got you.”

Tiffany smiled at the older girl. “Thanks… for always staying by my side.” The latter accepted Sunny’s hand, and they both started to walk out of the comfort room.

“It’s no problem. As long as you’re okay, I’m fine too.” Sunny said while walking with Tiffany to the event hall.

///

(Note: Sorry if I’ll be skipping the rest of the ceremony. I just can’t think of a good speech. Hehe… *bows*)
(Note: Another thing ---> when Tiff and Sunny entered, the people were already celebrating, and TaeKrys was done having their ceremony. So, yeah, the couple is now going to meet with each of the guests who are now having their dinner. xD)

“Oh, their done with the ceremony?” Sunny scratched her nape, while still holding onto Tiffany.

“I guess we stayed too long at the comfort room.” Tiffany lightly chuckled at herself.

“Well I guess so too, mushroom.” Sunny pinched Tiffany’s cheeks, which made the latter wince.

Tiffany lightly snapped Sunny’s hand away.
(Note: Another again hehe xDD… 2Ny are at the far back of the event hall, by the door, and also near their table ;))

///

“Tae, look at the camera.”

“O-Oh. Sorry.”

The couple were doing a few poses for their pictures.

After a few takes, Krystal lightly squeezed Taeyeon’s hand. “Tae, let’s go meet the others.”

Taeyeon was staring at something, or rather, someone, and didn’t seem to hear her fiancé’s call.

“Taetae.” Krystal called out again, but a little louder.

Taeyeon came back to her senses, and turned to her lover. “Oh. Sorry. I got a little… distracted.” The latter warmly smiled.

Krystal smiled back. “It’s okay. Let’s go.”

The couple started to go to every table, and talk a little to their guests.

///

“Tiffany.” Sunny called out.

“Hmm?”

“Is it wrong to sit down?” The short girl asked, trying not to laugh.

Tiffany’s eyes landed on the table in front of them, where her mother, and Mrs. Kim were. “Oh… You didn’t remind that we were standing here quite a while, pabo~” she nudged Sunny’s stomach. Sunny giggled at her. “Stop giggling, and let’s sit down.” The latter dragged Sunny with her to the table.

///

‘She changed. Her hair, her face… well… except the height.’ Tiffany chuckled at herself. ‘I wonder if she also changed emotionally…’ the brunette was biting her lips, while staring at the girl, who was only a table away from them.

“Tiffany, dear, it’s been quite a while, isn’t it?” Mrs. Kim started off.

Sunny looked at the girl who’s completely not herself right now. She nudged her in the arm.

“Oh. Uhhmm… Yes, auntie… I-It’s been a while.” The latter eye-smiled.

“So, how have you been? I heard you’re already a successful fashion designer.” Mrs. Kim continued.

Tiffany nodded, still smiling. “Yes I am, auntie. And I’ve handled lots of celebrities, and important events as well.”

“Is that so? I’m sure everyone are so proud of you. I’m proud of you, dear.” Mrs. Kim stated, and held Tiffany’s hand.

“Thank you so much, auntie.” Tiffany warmly smiled at Mrs. Kim.

“Me and Krystal are so proud of this kid.” Mrs. Hwang added.

Mrs. Kim nodded. “You’re so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.”

“Mom! Aren’t you proud on both Tae and I?” Sunny playfully pouted at her mother.

“Of course I’m proud of you both. You’re my daughters.” Mrs. Kim pinched her daughter’s cheeks.

“Mom!” The short girl whined.

Mrs. Hwang, and Tiffany just giggled.

“By the way, auntie, where’s uncle?” Tiffany asked.

Mrs. Kim, and Sunny both looked at each other. “He died two years after you left.”

“O-Oh… I’m sorry, auntie, I didn’t know…” Tiffany bowed her head.

“It’s okay, Tiffany. I’m at ease now, at least. Because, finally, my daughters have their freedom.” Mrs. Kim stated.

As they were busy chit-chatting with each other, they didn’t notice that…

“Mom.”

“Krystal. Taeyeon.” Mrs. Hwang, and Mrs. Kim stood.

Tiffany was left frozen on her spot, she didn’t know what to do. Sunny was looking worriedly at her. ‘Should I stand up? Maybe I should. But what will I say to her? Will I look at her in the eyes? Gosh, I don’t know what the hell am I gonna do!’

“Unnie~”

Sunny and Tiffany looked up at Krystal. They both stood.

Now, it was Taeyeon’s turn to freeze. She didn’t want to look at Tiffany either, but her eyes couldn’t help but look at the younger girl.

“Taetae, I bet you already know my unnie?” Krystal looked at her lover.

No response.

“Taeyeon, your fiancé’s talking to you.” Mrs. Kim said.

Finally, Taeyeon came back to her senses. “Sorry.” The latter turned to her fiancé. Krystal just smiled at her.

“Long time no see, Taeyeon.” Tiffany spoke out of the awkwardness. The latter held out her hand, and showed her eye-smile.

Taeyeon, again, just stared at Tiffany.

When the brunette was about to retract her hand, Taeyeon immediately took it, holding it firmly. Taeyeon smiled. “Yeah. You too, Fany-ah.”

The two let go of each other’s grips, and chatted with their parents.

On the other side, Krystal doesn’t know why, but she felt a bit uneasy at her fiancé, and sister’s interaction earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued…