The Reunion (She's Back Pt.2)

Can't Stop Loving You

 

(LOL xD Just a random GIF there ^)

 

Hi guys! I'm back~!
First of all, I just wanna apologize for updating a little bit slow. It's just that I got other things that I did first. Hehe... xD
But anyways, here is the 2nd chap. It's a little crappy, but I hope you guys like it! :) Enjoy~!

And another thing... Just wanna thank @Reowesome, @Icemelter1, @taenylocksmiths18, @iheartsoojung, and @SunFany012 for the subs~ ;)

And to the others that I thanked already... THANK YOU again~! And please continue to subscribe and comment~

(And again... to those who haven't subscribed yet, subscribe now~! :DD)

JIGEUMEUN SONYEOSHIDAE*

///

CHAPTER 2

I was forgetting you at the same time you came back.

///

“Fany-ah!” A short girl called out from the crowd.

Tiffany immediately turned around after hearing the familiar voice. The latter widened her eyes as soon as she saw the ‘short girl’. “Soon-kyu? What are you---“

“Unnie~!”

Just as Tiffany was about to finish, Krystal came running to her, and gave her a ‘bear hug’. “Unnie~!” The younger girl continued to whine.

“Y-Yah. *cough* Krys-- *cough* I can’t---“ The brunette brought out a fake cough. 
(Note: Imagine Tiffany’s cute cough at music core… haha xD)

Krystal quickly let go. “OMO~! Unnie! Mianhae~”

Tiffany grinned at her sister. “Pabo~ I was just joking~”

“UNNIE~!” The younger girl slapped her sister’s right arm.

Tiffany held her reddened arm. “Ow~”

Krystal just stuck her tongue.

Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes at her childish sister. “Fine. Come here~” She pulled Krystal for another hug.

The younger girl hugged back. “I missed you, unnie~”

“Aww… I missed you too, baby~”

“UNNIE~!” Krystal slapped Tiffany’s right arm… again.

“Ow~! Yah Soojung! That was the second time~~” The older girl playfully pouted at her sister.

Krystal stuck out her tongue at her sister, again. But this time, Tiffany pinched her cheeks. “You’re soooooo cute~~”

As the two sisters were having their moment…

“Umm… mind to give a little attention here?”

They both turned to their back.

“Oh right!” Krystal pulled the short girl closer to where they were standing. “Unnie, this is Sunny unnie. My fiancé’s sister.” The younger girl introduced.

Tiffany, on the other hand, just stared at Sunny. She couldn’t find the right words to say.

Sunny held up her right hand to give Tiffany a high five. “It’s been a while, Miyoung-ah...”

Krystal looked at Sunny to her sister. “You two know each other?” The latter asked.

The brunette came back to her senses, and high fived Sunny’s waiting hand. “Nice seeing you again, Sunny.” The latter finally showed her eye-smile.

“Now… mind answering me?” Krystal interrupted the sudden silence between the two.

The two came back to reality. “Umm… We can do it in the car. It’s getting really crowded here.” Sunny reached to Tiffany’s luggage, and carried it. “Let’s go.” Sunny walked first.

“Let’s go unnie.” Krystal pulled her sister with her.

///

The trio were now driving back to the Hwang’s residences.
(Note: Yes. Krystal’s a HWANG here :D)

“So… unnies… back to my question earlier… You two know each other?” Krystal decided to speak first.

The brunette tried to fit the right words to say to her sister. “Umm… Sunny and I were…”

“Friends.” Sunny interrupted. “Well… best friends, actually.” The latter smiled at the two on the rear view mirror.
(Note: Sunny’s the one driving of course, and the sisters were sitting at the back.)

Krystal nodded in understanding. “If that’s the case, then…” the younger girl turned to face her unnie. “… You know Taeyeon too?” She asked.

Both Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other on the rear view mirror, before answering Krystal.

Tiffany faced her sister. The brunette smiled. “Yes. I know her. Taeyeon was… my best friend.”

A wide smile immediately curved out on Krystal’s lips. “Really?”

The brunette nodded at her sister.

The younger girl pouted. “But that’s unfair. I kept her identity a secret, for me to be able to introduce her to you personally, but… I guess that’s useless now…”

Tiffany giggled at her sister. “I guess you failed this time… SQUIRT.”

“UNNIE~!” Krystal was about to slap Tiffany’s arm again, but luckily, the older girl got a hold of her. “Yah. Since when did you learn to abuse me?”

Krystal slapped her unnie’s left arm with her freehand. “Since the day you called me squirt! *mehrong*”

Tiffany let go of her sister’s hand, and touched her now-reddened left arm. “Why does your hand feel like metal?” She pouted while massaging her arm. The younger girl just shrugged.

Sunny, on the other side, can’t stop giggling at the two. “Fany-ah. You never changed.”

“Yah! I did~!” Now, it was Tiffany’s turn to stick out her tongue.

The short girl chuckled. “No, you didn’t.”

The brunette crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. “And why is that? SOON-KYU?” The girl teased.

“Because you’re still a dork, MIYOUNG.” Sunny teased back.

“YAH!” Tiffany protested. “I told you not to call me that~” The latter playfully whined.

“HAHAHA! Miyoung!” Krystal was laughing her heart out at her sister’s dorkiness.

“Shut up SOOJUNG.” She glared at her sister.

“*mehrong*”

“Stop sticking out your tongue at me~”

It was then that Tiffany attacked her dongsaeng with her tickles.

///

[KIM’S RESIDENCE] [EARLIER]

BEEP~

“Hello? What is it now?” The ‘other’ short girl rolled her eyes.

[Aren’t you really going with Krystal?]

The other girl on the line thought for a while. “I told you, I’m not.”

[What if she asks why? What do you want me to say?]

Taeyeon sighed. “Just tell her I had an emergency meeting at the company.”

[That’s so old-school, Tae.]

“I called her already,okay? She said it’s fine.”

[Tae, just tell me the reason.]

“That’s it. That’s the only reason. What makes you think that there’s another?”

[Because you’re my sister, and I know you TOO WELL.]

Taeyeon sighed again. “Fine. You win. You always do…”

[Tell me]

“I’m not yet ready.”

[Are you scared? Gosh, Tae! Of all people, why should you be scared of HER?]

“You know the answer to that.”

[So, you’re really scared?]

“What? No~! I’m just…”

[You’re just what?]

“I’m just not ready to face her yet.”

[… Because you’re scared…]

Taeyeon groaned in irritation. “I told you, I’m NOT scared of her.”

[Whatever, Tae. Just remember that you have no other options for the party later. You need to face HER, one way or another.]

The other girl sighed. “I know… But for now, please do me a favour…”

[As you wish.]

“Thanks a lot.”

[No problem. Anyways I gotta get ready now, I don’t want to keep your lover waiting.]

“Yeah, you better go…”

[See you later. Bye]

“Sure. Bye.”

They both hung up.

‘Why did you needed to come back?’ Taeyeon sighed, as she just lay down her bed, and stared at the ceiling. ‘Just when I’m starting to forget YOU… Why did YOU needed to come back?’

A single tear escaped the latter’s eyes.

///

Just a little note -----> I bet you guys are wondering why Krystal didn't know that Fany, Sunny and Taeng are best friends back then...
Well... I'll give you the reason later on *wink*
Till then... See you guys later~! :))