She's Back

Can't Stop Loving You

First of all, I would like to thank @becausetaeny, @fx_Cinderellina_snsd, @chulie08, @passingby, @cheng15 for subscribing and commenting! :D And I would also like to thank all the readers out there who reads this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

(And for the others who have not yet subscribed, PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^_^ THANKS~)

And BTW, here's the first Chap. Hope you guys like it~ Enjoy~! xDD

 

*RIGHT NOW, IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!*

///

CHAPTER 1

 

She’s coming coming, coming,with a bright smile coming coming coming. She’s coming coming coming, through time she’s coming coming coming

///

“Taetae~!” a black haired girl came running to a certain petite girl. “I found the dress I was looking for~!” The latter squealed.

Taeyeon, who was grinning, turned to the source of the sweet voice. “Really? Let me see.”

“No. It’s a surprise, Tae.” The younger girl stuck out her tongue at her ‘soon-to-be-Fiance’ “And by surprise, I mean, no peeking at the dress until tomorrow.”

The other girl pouted. “Wae~?”

“Don’t ask me why. Just be patient, Tae.”

“Krys, please~”

Krystal giggled at Taeyeon’s childish whinings. She pecked on her girlfriend’s lips. “Don’t worry, I promise you, this dress will make you fall for me harder.” The younger girl winked at her girlfriend and started to walk away.

Taeyeon was staring at Krystal’s disappearing figure, while grinning like an idiot.

‘I just hope that, finally, you’re the one for me.’

///

[OCTOBER 21, 2012] [PARIS – 11:00 AM] [SEOUL TIME – 7:00 PM]

“Miss Tiffany?”

“Yes?”

“Miss Landors wants to talk to you.”

The brunette fixed her things and stood up. “Tell her to wait for me at the conference room.”

“Yes, Miss Tiffany.” Her secretary left, and closed the door.

 

(Note: They were conversing in English)

 

[CONFERENCE ROOM]

“Auntie?” the brunette entered the room.

“Tiffany. It’s been quite a while, my dear.” A middle-aged lady hugged Tiffany.

The younger girl lightly giggled. “I know.” She released from the hug. “Auntie, please sit down.”

They both sat down. “So, how’s the project I’ve sent you?”

Tiffany smiled widely. “It’s almost done. I’m sure Sophia would want to wear that gown anywhere.” A little chuckle escaped from the latter’s mouth.

Miss Landors managed a light giggle too. “I bet so too. You’re an amazing designer, do you know that?”

“Many people told me that. And to be honest, for once I felt very proud of myself for achieving all this.” The latter let out her famous eye-smile.

Miss Landors patted the younger girl’s shoulder. “Everyone is proud of you, dear, especially your family, and me.”

Tiffany nodded in response.

“Oh, and speaking of your family, your sister sent me an e-mail. She’s inviting me for her engagement party tomorrow. Are you going?” The lady asked.

Tiffany smiled again. “Yes. I’ve marked it in my calendar since the day she told me. And I’ll probably be leaving at 1:00 PM later.” She said, as she looked at her watch.

Miss Landors stood. “Oh, then, you should get ready, or you’re gonna miss your flight.”

Tiffany also stood up. “Yes ma’am.” She playfully saluted.

Miss Landors giggled at the young latter. She hugged her. “Be safe on your way home, dear. I bet everyone missed you.”

Tiffany hugged the lady back, and nodded. “Yes. I hope so. It’s been years…”

The lady released her hug. “And I’m gonna miss my second daughter.” She lightly pinched Tiffany’s cheeks.

Tiffany giggled at her Auntie’s gesture. “Don’t worry, auntie, it’s only gonna be 3 months. And I’ll just come back by her wedding day.”

“Okay, dear. Call me when you get there, okay?”

Tiffany nodded. “Of course, auntie.”

With that, they both bid goodbye. Tiffany, then, walked back to her office.

“KC?” the latter called out to her secretary.

Her secretary rushed to her. “Yes, Miss Tiffany?”

“Call my driver, and tell him to bring all my baggage with him when he gets here. I’ll be going straight to the airport after I’ve transfer my projects to Mr. Laurel.”

“Yes, Miss Tiffany.” The girl bowed and proceeded back to her desk.

///

[KOREA] [HWANG’S RESIDENCE]

“Mom! We’re back~!”

“Krys!” Mrs. Hwang hugged her daughter. “So, how’s your shopping spree?”

“It’s been great, mom. I found my favourite dress!” the young girl squealed.

“Wow. Really? I’m excited to see it.”

“But not now, mom. It’s a surprise~” she wiggled her eyebrows.

Mrs. Hwang giggled at her daughter. “It’s a surprise then.”

“Yah. Even your mother can’t see it, huh?” Taeyeon said, entering the house.

“Hi Taeyeon.” Mrs. Hwang greeted.

Taeyeon bowed at Krystal’s mother. “Good evening, auntie.” The latter smiled.

Mrs. Hwang, ruffled Taeyeon’s hair. “I told you, just call me, mom.”

Both Taeyeon and Krystal looked at each other, and blushed at Mrs. Hwang’s little comment.

The older girl spoke first. “Uh. But auntie, Krystal’s not yet my wife, neither my fiancé.”

“But I’ll be your FIANCE by tomorrow.” Krystal, playfully slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon chuckled. “Of course~ Then, soon, you’ll be my wife…”

Krystal blushed at Taeyeon’s corny lines.

“And by that, you can finally call me, mom.” Mrs. Hwang giggled at the two. “Come, let’s go have dinner.”

Krystal slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder, again.

Taeyeon just grinned at her lover. She kissed Krystal’s cheeks, and ran.

“YAH! THIEF!” the younger girl shouted while holding her blushing cheeks.

///

[8:30 PM – SEOUL TIME]

Krystal lay down on her bed while grinning like an idiot.

BEEP~

From: Taetae

Sleep tight baby~ ^^ Can’t wait for tomorrow

---

From: Krys baby

You too, Taetae~ Sweet dreams~ I hope you dream of me... hehe. Can’t wait for our FOREVER. I LOVE YOU~

---

From: Taetae

I LOVE YOU too, baby. Mwaah~! ^^

---

Krystal was smiling thoroughly, until her phone vibrated again.

From: Unnie

Krys, you there? I’m in the airport now, just waiting for my flight. Aren’t you going to call me~? T^T You forgot, didn’t you? :(

Krystal widened her eyes, and gasped. “Unnie! Aish! I totally forgot!” the latter literally slapped her forehead. She immediately dialled her sister’s number.

///

[PARIS: AIRPORT – 12:30 PM]

The brunette yawned as she sat on the bench, while waiting for her flight. She was about to take a little nap, when…

Toku hanarete ite mo

Me o tojireba hora kokorowa soba ni iru

All my love’s for you, nothing left to lose~

“Krys~!” Tiffany squealed when she heard her sister’s cute voice.

[Unnie~!]

“Yah. Why didn’t you call me earlier?”

[I’m sooooo sorry, unnie. I… I forgot… hehe…]

“I knew it. You were totally having fun with that soon-to-be fiancé of yours, and totally forgot me.” Tiffany pouted.

[Unnie, I’m sorry. I promise to make it up to you as soon as you get here, is that okay?]

“Fine. And bring that lover of yours when you fetch me at the airport.”

[Why?]

“I just want to check if she’s good-looking.”

[Unnie, you don’t need to. I’m telling you, she’s waaaaaaaaay good-looking.]

“Really? If she’s waaaaaaaaaaaaay good-looking… maybe I’ll fall in love with her too.”

[YAH! UNNIE~!]

Tiffany bursted out laughing. “Nah. Just kidding. You know I wouldn’t do that, especially to you.”

[Unnie, if you fall in love with her, I swear I’ll kill you…]

“You can’t. You love me so much.” The brunette giggled out loud.

[Unnie~~]

“Hey, I’m just cheering us up.”

[Us? Why? Are you sad?]

“I’ve got mixed emotions here. I’m sad because I’ll be leaving a couple of dear friends here for a while. But at the same time, I’m soooo happy because I’ll finally get to see you and mom~!”

[Hehehe… unnie, you sound super excited.] Krystal giggled at her sister.

“Of course I am. You don’t know how much I missed you guys there.”

[I know. 8 straight years of not being able to go here… Yep. Definitely, you missed us. And we missed you a LOT. From those 8 years, we only get to hear your voice, and see you through Skype… it’s heart breaking…] the younger girl fake sobbed.

“Yah. At least, finally, I’ll be coming back home.”

[Yeah.]

There was a quick silence between the two, for a while.

DING~

Passengers boarding to Seoul, please proceed to Gate 27. Thank you.

DING~

“Krys, you still alive?”

[Yeah unnie.]

“My flight is here. We can continue the drama by tomorrow, okay?”

[Yeah. Sure, unnie.]

“See you tomorrow little sis.”

[Yeah. You too… Oh! And text me if you’ve already landed here.]

“Okay. Sure. Tell mom that I, or I mean you called me, okay? I love you.”

[I love you too, unnie. Have a safe trip. See you tomorrow.]

“Bye~”

Call Ended

 

‘Korea, I’m coming home!’

///

[OCTOBER 22, 2012] [SEOUL, S. KOREA – INCHEON AIRPORT]

“Hey, are you sure your sister’s here already?” a short girl asked.

Krystal nodded. “I’m sure. I calculated the time. I know the plane’s landed by now.” The girl answered.

“Okay.” The short girl responded.

[After 1 and a half hour of waiting…]

From: Unnie

Krys, I’m already at the immigration. Where are you?

---

From: Little sis

Unnie, we’ve been here 1 hour ago. We’ll go down the car now.

---

“Unnie, help me find her.” Krystal said while trying to find her sister.

“I’m doing it now.” The older girl replied.

[On the other side…]

‘*sigh* where could she be?’ the brunette got out of the airport. She tries to find her sister in the crowd.

 

 

“Fany-ah!”

 

 

“Soon-Kyu? What are you---“

 

 

“Unnie~!”