Ramyun Couple's Comeback ^o^

I Thought You're Not The One *On Freeze*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               “So I think it’s a deal.” Soo Man got a paper from his drawer and showed it to them giving them a pen. “Here sign this contract in order for these to be legal.” The two of them hissed and signed the said contract.

 

                “So can we go out now Sir?” Luhan asked.

 

                “Yes of course. Thank you for your cooperation.” Then he flashed them a smile before turning his chair to face them backwards.

 

                Luhan and Tiffany went out of the office and marched to the dorms again but before returning to their rooms they decided to visit that third seat where you can see the beautiful view of the ocean.

 

                “So what do we do now?” Luhan sighed as he put his hands in his pockets.

 

                “Yeah… How about my Baby Sehun? -3-” Fany let out a sigh too but just received a light pinch from Luhan. *Aaaww!*

 

                “We are in the middle of a problem and still your mind is occupied by Sehun, Sehun and Sehun. Tsk.” Luhan looked away with a pout. *Why am I this affected about that in the first place?! >.< Uggghh!! Never mind. “-.-*

 

                “Okay Okay. Here, I’m sorry Mr. Bitter… I’m really really sorry… Please forgive me. I’m just joking about earlier. Please..” Tiffany shook Luhan but still he acted like he’s not giving her any attention at all.

 

                “Just for you to forgive me I promise that I won’t think about Baby Sehun again when we’re still acting to be the Ramyun couple. You can think about your Seohyun but I won’t. Promise.” Tiffany even raised her right arm and with that Luhan finally looked at her.

 

                 “Really? You’re going to do that? *o*” Tiffany nodded. “So what are we going to do now?” She then asked.

 

                 “Why don’t we just ask our group mates? Their experts in this kinds of situations. ^o^” Luhan cheerfully said. And Tiffany’s only reaction à O.O “Like how they’ve become experts?”

 

                 “Well.. Maybe. They are. Go to our dorm after an hour arasseo?” Luhan ordered as he stood up from the bench. “Tss.. Like a boss -_-“ Fany grumbled.

 

                 “Don’t worry Mushiee. This is the first and last time. After this you’ll be my boss. ;)” Luhan winked making them both chuckle and left the place.

 

--------------------------------

 

                After 2649292457 hours of persuasion, the girls agreed to join her to EXO’s dorm and help the two of them. So now there they are sitting side by side in front of their co-member whose stares were fixed to them.

 

                “Guys are we here to just stare at them sitting nervously in front of us or help them make some plans so that their so called couple becomes successful?” Sooyoung asked as she took a bite on her burger that she made out of EXO’s groceries.

 

                “I know!” Suho exclaimed and ran into his room to get something. When he came back, he scooted closer to the two.

 

                “Here is some money. Go together and buy us some snacks at a grocery store.” He handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter