Couple Item :3

I Thought You're Not The One *On Freeze*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys are you sure that this will really work? Cause we're like shopping for an hour  now." Fany asked Yoona and Yuri as they scan through the jackets.

 

"Here unnie try this one on!" Yoona exclaimed as she started to put the jacket on Fany. 

 

"But you did not answer my question yet.." She said with a pout as she obliged to wear the jacket that they chose.

 

"Woah! It looks great and it will look even greater if Luhan oppa will wear that too. :3" Yuri cooed.

 

"Yul.. Seriously, you've been telling me that for the nth time =_=" 

 

These three are shopping for almost two hours now and still Yoona and Yuri can't make up their minds at what couple thing they should buy for the two. Like seriously?! o.O

 

"Unnie.. This time, it's final!! That jacket really suits you and I hope it also suits Luhan.." Yuri said and grabbed another jacket which is identical with the ones Tiffany was holding but has a larger size. 

 

The three of them then went to the cashier and paid for the clothes. 

 

*So.. buying a couple item. Check! Next thing to do is go to the shooting place. Ask for my stylist's permission to wear the jacket for the commercial and then take a selca saying that we are shooting a new cf.. featuring the couple item, of course.* 

 

*sighs* 

 

"This is too much of a work =_="


-------------------


"And look at that!! The twinnies are back, FINALLY!" Jessica said as she 
heard the door clicked. She began to slow clap and marched her way to the three. 

 

"What took yo--" Sica was cut when Taeyeon scooted towards them and snatched the paper bag that they are holding. 

 

*Woah! Look at how cute this jacket is! It has a shining, shimmering mushroom design at the middle *u*" Taeyeon holds her spazzing in as she waves the jacket in mid-air and fit it on her petite body.

 

"Noona.. I want us to have a couple item too." Sehun pouted in jealousy seeing that Fany and Luhan have a couple jacket. But he just received a hit from Taeng. 

 

"You pabo! We're not even a couple so there's no sense of having one!" she then faced Luhan and threw him the jacket. "There you go. Don't forget to wear that on your fansigning event."

 

"Yes ma'am. That's my purpose of coming here." Luhan told her with his hand on salute. 

 

"Both of you can go back to your dorms. I believe that any minute now, your manager will be calling you out." 

 

The two walked towards the door and say their goodbyes and thanks to their sunbaes but before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter