Ramyun Couple :3

I Thought You're Not The One *On Freeze*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            ~I knew you were trouble when you walked in… So shame on me now… Flew me to places I’ve never been… Now I’m lying on the cold hard ground… Oh… Oh… Trouble, Trouble, Trouble… Oh… Oh… Trouble, Trouble, Trouble…~ Tiffany’s co-members sang with playful smiles.

            “Great. Instead of cheering me you guys come up with the idea of teasing me -_-“Fany hissed as she wear a jacket and cap preparing to leave.

            “Good luck Fany-ah!” Then they waved her goodbye still with their smiles on. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and shook her head smiling to her teasing members. As soon as she left the dorm those smile of hers faded and transformed to a pout with matching anxiousness.

            *This is what I’ve been thinking of all through the night. -_-* A sigh came out from her lips as she walked slowly to the president’s office which is just meters away from her now.

            *Fany you can still back out, remember that! xD* But she’s already holding the door’s handle so she got no choice but to enter hell. =_=

            “Good Morning Mr. Lee Soo Man.” She greeted with head bowed low.

            “Finally you arrived. We’ve been waiting for you for several minutes.” Fany raised her head and saw Luhan was already there. *I’m still thinking if I’ll go or not okay? Sorry Sir =_=*

            “I’m sorry if I’ve made you both wait long but why did you call us Mr. Lee?”Fany asked him but he just gave her a sly smile and typed something on his computer then showed it at the two.

            “You two are hot topics on almost every social site in the internet!” Soo Man exclaimed while Luhan and Fany scanned all the open tabs on the computer. They saw news with different headlines like: Luhan and Tiffany caught dating in a Cafeteria; Two SM Artists caught eating together in a Café; New SM Couple: LuFany; The Ramyun Couple of SME?

            They go along with their pictures eating Ramyun together and the one when they ran together. It can’t be denied nor hidden because it was clearly seen that it was Luhan and Tiffany eating Ramyun together in one table with their hoodies off and escaped when they saw the paparazzi taking pictures of them.

            “How can you explain this thing? We can’t deny this on the press because the pictures are clearly both of you. You two know that dating is not allowed don’t you?” Luhan and Tiffany nodded.

            “But Sir we’re not really dating. They just misunderstood it.” Luhan insisted.

            “Then what are you doing by that time?” Soo Man asked still in his calm tone which is weird for the two for he must raise his voice right now.

            “Sir to tell you the truth, we are not the one dating that time…” Fany replied. She can’t take it anymore. She doesn’t want her and Luhan to be punished on a rule that they didn’t even broke.            

            “Mushiee…” Luhan hold her arms telling her “don’t tell him” by the look of his eyes. “Tell me Stephanie, who are these rule breakers?” And there’s Soo Man’s sly smile once again.

            “It’s Oh Sehun and Kim Taeyeon Sir.” Tiffany said firmly while Luhan just lowered his head. *Sorry Mr. Bitter but I don’t want us to be fined. We didn’t even break any rule. =_=*

            “Hahahahahaha! Are you kidding me Stephanie Hwang? I gave Sehun permission.” The two looked at Soo Man with curious eyes about what he just stated.

            “Gave them permission? I thought this dating thing is forbidden and yet you gave them permi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter