Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Minhyuk: Aaaah!! *runs to the crowd* She is DEAD!!

Crowd: What?!! *looks at Minhyuk*

Minhyuk: *pants* Look… at… her.

Crowd: *looks back at Yunseo* What?!!!! Where has she gone?!!

Minhyuk: *walks away* *cries* I… am sorry… Yunseo. I… regret those things. I… regret everything that happened to you.

--

Hana: *looks at the butterflies up on the air*Please do live happily, Yunseo.

Sooyun: Did I just hear and see the thing?!

Hana: Yes.

Sooyun: For real?! *eyes grows bigger*

Hana: For real.

Sooyun: Why was she here?!

Hana: She might’ve been asked to do the things that she wasn’t able to complete while she was still living.

Sooyun: Oh god. No!!  *being crazy*

Hana: It takes a person to disappear in this world for 49 days to be able to reach heaven. Now that she completed the task she was asked to complete, then she goes to heaven. I am really happy for her.

Sooyun: *bites her fingers* No, I didn’t see that. I didn’t hear it.

Hana: *taps Sooyun on the head* Don’t worry. Everything was real. Let’s just forget about it, shall we? Come on. We need to finish the food before it goes cold.

HyunAe: You mean I was talking to a ghost the whole time?!!!! Eeeww!!! Aahhhhh!!! *runs away* Soul, get off me!!! Stupid rant!!! Aaaah!!!

 Girls: Was that the reason why the teachers didn’t believe that Yunseo was still living?!! Oh My God!!!!! *runs away with HyunAe* tttt!!!!!

Minhyuk: I… wish you are happy where you are now, Yunseo. It was really nice being with you the whole time. Even though you aren’t with me. *kisses the necklace Yunseo gave to him* The leaves that were falling the whole time while you are running because of your fear stands the victory of your mission, right? Then you shouldn’t have cried. Yunseo, I… will never forget you.

HyunAe: And was that the reason why I always see that stupid rat’s hair isn’t washed daily?!! Aaaah!!!

--

Hana: That happening was totally a blow up. *calls Yunseo’s phone* Yunseo, you did a great job being here with me for the last days of your week. I wish you are happy now. *hangs up*

Ms Lee: Hana, Teacher-nim told me that you have to go to his office.

Hana: *sigh*

Ms Lee: Don’t worry, Hana. You won’t miss a thing.

--

Hana: Yes? *looks at Ukwon * I guess I disturbed you. I’ll go back.

Teacher: No, please do wait outside Miss Hana.

Hana: I thought you didn’t need me anymore!!

Teacher: It is not going to be about the stealing event. It’s something.

Hana: *kicks the chair*

Ukwon: What do you want with me?!

Teacher: It’s just that you mustn’t do such things, Mr Ukwon. You know that is harmful.

Ukwon: I didn’t ask for a fight. He was the one the one who did!! If I only came to answer that question, *stands up)I bette—*opens the door*

Hana: Ah!!

Ukwon: Get off the door!! Idiot!!

Hana: Hey! You are disgraceful!!

Ukwon: I wouldn’t be if you weren’t trying to hear our conversation!!

Hana: This brat!

Teacher: Please come in, Miss Hana.

Hana: What?!

Teacher: I heard the commotion a while ago. Was Yunseo really here for a week?

Hana: Ow…

Teacher: I know she is your friend. But please do tell me the—

Hana: She was!! The topic about me stealing Yunseo’s wallet was real!! Because every students saw Yunseo except for the teachers!! Now, don’t ask me anything!!*cries and walks out the office*

Hana: *runs* *bumps Ukwon on the garden* *falls*

Ukwon: Such an emotive girl.

Hana: *cries* This… isn’t the right time for crying, Hana. Get up.

Ukwon: Right. You should get up!!

Hana: *cries* Even though I believed that you are gone, Yunseo, I still don’t accept it. It’s different from you being here with me. I don’t want to let go of you. *cries*

Ukwon: Stand up, idiot!!

Hana: Don’t let me stand up if you don’t care about me!! Just go away!!

Ukwon: Brat!!

Hana: Shut…up. *cries*

Ukwon: Ok.

Hana: *hand bleeding* *ankle twisted* Aw!

Ukwon: *looks back*

Hana: What do I do with these? *tsk*

Ukwon: Take my hand.