Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Teacher: Why did you do such thing, Hana? You are a good student. You must not do a wrong thing.

Hana: If you say I was a good student, then did you expect me doing this? No. And because of that, you shouldn’t believe things like those. If you really knew I am a good student, then you won’t believe such accuse.

Teacher: Well—

Hana: And most of all, I am not trying to steal Yunseo’s wallet. She told ME to get her wallet! I wasn’t doing the wro--

Kyung: Teacher-nim, teacher-nim! *pants* There was a--

Hana: *looks at Kyung*

Kyung: Ah. Did I interrupt anything? *laughs* Sorry. Didn’t mean to! *sneaks out the office*

Teacher: Yes, Mr Park? Is that something real important for it to be butted in this conversation?

Kyung: I… am not sure, though.

Teacher: Alright. Just tell it.

Kyung: You know the new transfer student, right?

Teacher: Yes?

Kyung: He… he… had a fight with Taesung.

Teacher: *sigh* Taesung again? Why won’t that brat learn?

Hana: Why did you actually but in?! I was trying to explain it to him!! I don’t want to be in this room tomorrow for another explanation, ok?! And you, Mr Teacher, please don’t be a toy of HyunAe.

Teacher: Calm down, Miss Hana.

Hana: *kicks the chair*

Kyung: Oh, I… am really sorry, Miss. I didn’t mean to do that. I guess it was just impor—

Hana: Don’t call me Miss! Hate being called that way! Other than that, I don’t know you! You shouldn’t call me anything!

Kyung: Eh? Sorry.

Hana: *spits on the ground* Stupid.

Teacher: I won’t let you come again Miss Hana.

Hana: Better not!

Kyung: That girl is highly tempered.

Teacher: *laughs contentedly* She got into trouble when she was accused of stealing her friend’s wallet. I knew she won’t do such thing. And her friend is dead, you know. SO I guess they were just playing with her.

Kyung: If you knew, then why’d you believe the students that were accusing her?

Teacher: *stands up* let’s walk while I explain to you the answer of your inevitable question.

Kyung: Ok! *opens the door*

--

Hana: Yunseo!

Yunseo: *hides away*

Hana: Yunseo! I forgive you, you know? I kinda know the reason why you didn’t stand up for me. SO, everything is alright.

Yunseo: *stopped walking*

Hana: *goes closer to Yunseo* I don’t want to hurt your feelings.  I don’t want to break your feelings, ok? I know why your relationship with Minhyuk is going strong and that is because of HyunAe, right? Minhyuk and you were both in hardships but HyunAe saved your relationship, right? And since HyunAe is a very important person in your life, I am sure that you will follow everything that she says. Even though you don’t exist anymore, you still have to, alright? Just don’t let them notice it. Remember that I DO care if I am hurt but while protecting my friend, I won’t care about getting hurt.

Yunseo: You aren’t angry of me?

Hana: I am not. If I didn’t know the reason, then I would.

Yunseo: I just love Minhyuk so much that I can’t explain to you properly.

Hana: I know that you love Minhyuk and Minhyuk loves you too. Just follow everything that HyunAe tells you to do to me because wasn’t she the one who saved your relationship?

HyunAe: Where is that rant? Yunseo!!

Yunseo: She’s looking for me now. I’ll go!

HyunAe: Yunseo!!

Hana: Remember what I said.

Yunseo: *smiles and nods*

Sooyun: Oh there you are, Hana! We are next in the line! Here. Come next to me.

Hana: Thanks.

Sooyun: By the way, did you hear there was a fight in Ms Lee’s classroom?

Hana: A fight? *thinks hardly* I heard someone telling the Teacher that there was a fight between a new student and Taesung.

Sooyun: That new student sure if strong. No one could beat Taesung!

Hana: I hope she’s gonna be okay.

Sooyun: What she?! No females could fight Taesung!

Hana: We don’t know yet.

Sooyun: Wanna go to it after we order?

Hana: I wouldn’t want to be involved in that fight, alright?

Sooyun: Aww. Ok. I don’t want to be in as well.

--

Teacher: That was about it.

Kyung: Ah, okay. That is not right, I think.

Teacher: It isn’t right. And we all know about it. Since it was HyunAe who accused Hana, I wouldn’t bother protecting Hana if I am in front of HyunAe. We want to work here.

Kyung: But won’t that damage the student’s fairness to everyone? If you continue following the principal’s orders just because of his daughter, then it’s the students’ future that gets ruined.

Teacher: Look, I am really sorry about consuming your time about explaining everything to you but there are more important rea—

Kyung: Teacher-nim! Teacher-nim! There!! At Miss Lee’s classroom!

Teacher: Where is that Taesung, then?

Kyung; I’m sure he’ll be here. *opens the door* Oh, Christ.