Chapter 3 -- The Rabbit is Here ! ^o^

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

 
*DingDong* 20x
 
 
*TugTugTug* 30x
 
 
" Yah hyung ! Open the door, wake up ! Hyung ! " The rat slash panda yelled as he keeps on pressing the doorbell and keep on banging the door just to wake up a certain dragon on his lair, not minding if he will wake up all the people on the other rooms.
 
" Yahh maknae do you plan to wake up the whole vicinity ? " the alien asked the moment he went out his room which is just opposite of the Dragon's room.
 
" Hyung help me ! Lets wake up Jiyong-hyung ! Pali ! Im standing here for almost a half hour already ! Hyung help me ! Jebal ! " the rat slash panda desperately pleaded like his life is depended on it.
 
" Yahh you know Jiyong is a heavy sleeper ~ and why you even want to see and talk to him immediately ? " the alien asked as he fixed his jacket (A/N: jackets again ! TOP show some skin ! a tshirt will not hurt :| keke)
 
" I need to confirm something ! " the rat slash panda exclaimed as went back on buzzing the doorbell and banging the door of the dragon's room.
 
" Just what the hell do you want to know from Jiyong ? " the alien asked.
 
Before the rat slash panda can answer the alien's question, the door banged open and a certain dragon get a hold on the hood of his jacket and drag him inside the room. The alien just lazily followed them inside. 
 
The moment their got inside the dragon's lair, the aura becomes dark like all the happiness and color inside the room has been up and drained.
 
" Hyu ~ hyung " the rat slash panda stutter the moment his dragon hyung pinned him on the wall. " Stupid rat ! What do you want ? " the dragon said in a deathly tone.
 
" Ahhh ~ ahhhm ~ Err " the rat slash panda shivered forgetting the reason he came because of the murderous aura of his dragon hyung. " I swear rat if u dont speak right now im gonna slaughter your throat ! " the dragon hissed as he narrowed his eyes to the rat slash panda.
 
" Err ~ hyung can you please let go of me first, im gonna choke to death because of your grip on my jacket he ~ he " the rat slash panda nevoursly pleaded.
 
" Yahh Jiyong-ah spare the maknae, he's sweating a bucket now " the alien butted in who's comfortably sitting on the couch and trying to open a box of hotels chocolate.
 
With that the dragon loosen his grip on the rat slash panda and turn to the alien. " Tch ~ you two Seunghyun's why are you here and who give you the priviledge to disturb my sleep " the dragon exclaimed. 
 
" Ask the little Seunghyun, i just woke up from his noise too " the alien shrugged as he popped a chocolate on his mouth " Hmm ~ this is good " the alien said as he chew the chocolate.
 
" Give me that, you have yours on your room " the dragon said as he walk to the alien and steal the box of chocolate. " And you ! Speak now ! " the dragon barked at the rat slash panda surpassing gaho's bark.
 
" Ahh hyung i just wanna know if Dara-noona is on her way now ~ because Yongbae hyung said that noona twitted earlier this morning its look like she's on her way now here " the rat slash panda explained.
 
" Is that so ? " the dragon inquired. The rat slash panda vigorously nod his head. With that the dragon walk to the bedside table and check his twitter. 
 
" Noona said that she woke up early " the rat slash panda added. " How did you know that ? She twitted in Filipino words " the dragon asked.
 
" Its not important i just ask some random staff here ~ so hyung is Dara-noona on her way now ? What time she will come ? " the rat slash panda asked as he grip the arm of his dragon hyung.
 
" Yeah Jiyong what time she will come ? " the alien asked too as he walk beside the dragon and hold his other arm.
 
" Yahh you two Seunghyun's will you let go of me  " the dragon said as he wiggled free from the grasp of the Seunghyun combo.
 
" I dont know yet okay ! I plan to call her once i woke up but unfortunately you two wake me up by pissing me off " the dragon said as he glared at the Seunghyun combo.
 
" Call her now hyung ! Ask her " the rat slash panda exclaimed. " Hey rat, why are you so eager to know what time Dara will come ? " the dragon asked.
 
" Probably to hide from Noona's fangs ! " the rat slash panda answered. " Huh ? " the dragon said confused.
 
" I got a chance to talk with the cat last night and she warned me that noona is still on the hunt for me ! " the rat slash panda frustratedly said.
 
" So ? What do you want me to do ? Its not like you can avoid Dara especially now that she's coming and will stay here ~ prepare yourself rat my little rabbit will show you her fangs " the dragon smirk evilly.
 
" Waaaaahh ! Hyung help me ill avoid her ! I will not show myself to her ! Jebal ! " the rat slash panda pleaded and on the verge of crying.
 
" Whatever just dont blame me when your path cross, do your best to hide yourself because once she saw you i will not stop her on choking you to death " the dragon said enjoying the terrified face of the rat slash panda.
 
" I promise to do my best in hiding ! Just dont tell my where abouts " the rat slash panda pleaded.
 
" Tch ~ " the dragon just click his tounge in response then he turn to the alien.
 
" And you hyung, why are you eager to know the arrival of Dara too ? " the dragon asked as he eyed the alien.
 
" Of course ! Have you forgotten i ask her to accompany me in shopping ! Call her and tell her ill fetch her on the airport ! " the alien said. "What the hyung ! You dont need to fetch her ill do it ! And why dont you just asked somebody else to accompany you ? Leave MY GIRL alone " the dragon exclaimed.
 
" We'll not take long i just really need to go shopping ! And besides you can not fetch her everyone will go berserk especially your legion of Daragon fans " the alien said as he pat the head of the dragon. " Aisssh ~ and what makes you think you can fetch her ? You have shippers too a delusional one ~ Tabisan, GummyBears ! Yuck what kind of fandom names are that " the dragon retort as he swat the hand of his alien hyung on his head.
 
" Go TOP hyung ! Fetch noona and dont let her stay here " the rat slash panda said to his alien hyung as he grabbed both of his hand.
 
" Yahh Seungrat what are you saying ! Do you want me to let Dara eat you alive ! " the dragon said gritting his teeth.
 
" Ani ! Yahh TOP hyung just stay here forget about fetching Noona and the shopping thing ! " the rat slash panda suddenly said as he let go of the alien's hand and stand straight beside his dragon hyung.
 
" Whatever Dara already promise me " the alien said as he rolled his eyes.
 
" Yaah ! " the dragon suddenly screamed in annoyance.
 
" Woowowow ~ whats happening here bro's ? " the muscle man freak suddenly asked as he entered the room with the Doraemon maniac.
 
" This two is pissing me off ! Especially this big guy " the dragon said to his muscle man freak best friend.
 
" Is it about Dara-noona ? I called her earlier she's on her flight now she said she will accompany first TOP-hyung before checking in the hotel " the muscle man freak said as he slumped on the couch. 
 
" What ? she said that ? " the dragon asked in bewilderment. " See Ji ? I told you Dara promise me ~ ill just go back to my room and change to fetch her " the alien said and about to walk out the room but the dragon held his arm. 
 
" I'll come with you, i think its okay if ill come since were two " the dragon said.
 
" Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! Hold it, you cant come Ji, you forgetting something " the muscle man freak protested. " And what is that ? My girlfriend is coming so there's no way that i will not fetch her you can come if you want " the dragon said.
 
" Its not that Ji, but you promised a certain guy here that we will go swimming remember ? " the muscle man freak said as he puckered his lips pointing to the Doraemon maniac who seems in a bad mood.
 
" Did I ? Probably im just sleep talking at that time ! Lets just forget about it and plan that swimming on Malaysia " the dragon said.
 
" See i told you Yongbae-hyung, Jiyong-hyung is just blabbering non sense at that time " the doraemon maniac said as he slumped and the couch too and wear disappointed look.
 
" Come on Ji, you'll get to see Dara-noona later so for a while lets just relax on the pool arasso ? " the muscle man freak said as he walked to the dragon and drape his arm on his shoulder.
 
" Aisssh ~ fine you four really will be the death of me " the dragon said as he sighed in defeat.
 
" Good, so its settled now Were going to chill at the pool while TOP-hyung will fetch noona ! Err ~ by the way maknae how about you ? Do you want to come with us or do you want to come with TOP-hyung ? " the muscle man freak asked.
 
" Ani i have a mission to do ! " the rat slash panda exclaimed as he shake his two hands in front.
 
" Mission ? What mission ? " the muscle man freak followed up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
" THE MISSION HIDE FROM THE DRAGON'S RABBIT ! " the rat slash panda declared like soldier.
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
 
 
 
NAIA Terminal 1
 
 
 
 
 
" Waaaaah Im Back ! " a rabbit thought happily as she scan her eyes on the airport. " Jjangmae ! Im back ! Kyaahh ! " the rabbit excitedly said to his manager.
 
" Yeah your back ! You really love this country huh ? " Jjangmae asked. " Of course its like my second home " the rabbit smiled.
 
" Dara ! " just then they heard a low baritone voice calling her. She turned around and see the alien with Hwang Ssabunim and twin dancers waiting for them.
 
" Hey Tabi ! Your here ! " the rabbit exclaimed. " Yep ! Were going to shop right ? Lets go now and not waste our time ! " the alien said excitedly. The rabbit just chuckeled.
 
" Arasso lets go now ! Hey Hwang Ssabunim and the Kwon twins are here ! Kyaaahh ! " the rabbit squealed.
 
" Hehe you ssantokki we better get going a certain dragon wants to see you already he almost killed this giant here when he learned that your going shopping first " Hwang Ssabunim said.
 
" Aigooo My Jiyongie ~ arasso lets get going ! I'll take you to Greenhills " the rabbit said as they walked out the airport.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: They say TOP is that guy behind Dara but some also said its not him ~ im confused @.@ but some confirmed that he went with her at the Greenhills, some said Seungri is also with them but majority said its only TOP so that's why my story flows like this ~ keke )
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
 
 
The rabbit check her twitter account once they settled in the van. She saw that Jiyong twitted a picture of him with Taeyang and Daesung goofing around the pool with the caption " Just Chillin ".
 
 
 
 
@IBGDRGN  " Just Chillin " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigooo ~ their so adorable " she whispered to herself. " Eh ? Where's the cassanova rat ? " she said.
 
" Were here " the driver declared cutting her off on her doings.
 
" Okay ~ Salamat Manong (Thanks Ahjusshi) Come on now guys ! " the rabbit said to the guys.
 
" Oh wait before that, take a picture of me first ill just update my twitter hehe " the rabbit said.
 
" Hey ill join you in the picture Hwang Sangbunim should not be forgotten " Hwang Sangbunim exclaimed.
 
" Arasso, how about you three ? " the rabbit asked the alien and the twins.
 
" Ani Noona were good here " one of the gorgeous twin declined.
 
" As much as i want to, i cant because your jealous freak boyfriend will surely kill me if he see a picture of us " the alien explained.
 
" Arasso, Jjangmae you know what to do " the rabbit said as she hand her phone to his photographer manager and do a trending pose with Hwang Sangbu.
 
 
 
 
@krungy21 " Sandara Rules ! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________
 
 
 
 
" Hyung ! Your phone is ringing ! " the Doraemon maniac yelled at the dragon who's in the middle of the pool. With that the dragon immediately swam back to the bench.
 
" Here hyung, its Dara-noona " the Doraemon maniac said as he hand the phone to the dragon.
 
With that the dragon's eyes lit up at the mention of his girlfriend's name. He hastly get a towel ang hang it on his neck as he get his phone on the doraemon's maniac hand and took a seat on the bench.
 
" Hey Baby Boy ! How's the pool's water ? " the rabbit immediately asked the moment the dragon answer the phone.
 
" Its good but it will be more fun if your here " the dragon muttered.
 
" Aigoo baby, dont worry were heading back now there ! " the rabbit said. " Chincha ? Aigoo ill get dressed now " the dragon excitedly said as he stand up and throw the towel on his neck on the floor.
 
" Yeah you better and tell also the boys to get dress, also the YG staffs and dancers ill take you all somewhere " the rabbit said.
 
" Ahhh ~ cant it be just the two of us ? Why do you need to bring the whole crew " the dragon groan as he slumped back again on the bench.
 
" Ahh Ji, dont be unfair, you know i cant leave them all behind dont worry i promise you when we get there i give you my whole attention " the rabbit assured him.
 
" You should be ! Aisssh ~ okay ill them to get dress we will just wait you all here " the dragon said.
 
" Arasso tell them all that, especially a specific rat " the rabbit said. The dragon cant help but chuckled at the thought of her girlfriend is dead serious on hunting their maknae.
 
" Neh, take care on your way here see you in few minutes baby girl, I love you " the dragon said as he bid goodbye.
 
" Neh, I love you too " the rabbit giggled and hung up.
 
The dragon just sigh and stand up. " Hey you two mermaid man ! Lets go Dara will take us to somewhere " the dragon yelled at the two mermaid man.
 
" Yess ! " the two mermaid man said in unison and high fived each other.
 
" Oh great their excited " the dragon muttered to his self.
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
 
 
The whole crew now is waiting for the shopping crew to come, they were iside a secluded area in the hotel because a certain dragon plans to lunged himself to a rabbit once he see her.
 
" Hey Everyone ! " a rabbit finally emerged at the door following her are the rest of the shopping crew.
 
" OMO ! " the rabbit gasped because a certain dragon threw himself to her and hugged her tightly like she's going to vanish the moment he let go of her.
 
" I miss you, I miss you so bad ~ " the dragon muttered as he plant his face on the crook of the neck of the rabbit and inhaled her scent.
 
The rabbit's heart skip a beat at the dragon's sentiment. But then after a while she smiled and soothed the back of the dragon hugging him back.
 
" I miss you too " the rabbit said as she closed her eyes and savour his warmth.
 
" Yahh, you two get a room ! "  the alien said annoyed at the their display of affection.
 
" And you get a girl ! " the dragon retorted back as he pulled back from the hug first and pulled the rabbit by waist.
 
" And for your information i will be not this frustrated if you didn't asked my girl to accompany you in your shopping ! " the dragon exclaimed.
 
" Yeah whatever im done anyways ~ " the alien said as he rolled his eyes acting diva.
 
" Hey you two break it off, we need to go now " the rabbit said as she rubbed the dragon's arm.
 
" Hey Yongbae, Daesungie ! " the rabbit sweetly greeted as she faced the two.
 
" Hey noona glad your here " the muscle man freak greeted back. " Neh, noona thank you for coming here to support us " the doraemon maniac said as he showed his smile that makes all the girls crazy.
 
The rabbit just giggled in response but then her attention turned to a silent rat  slash panda who's look chanting a prayer.
 
" Ehheem, Am i already forgotten by a rat here ? " the rabbit said as she crossed her arms on her chest and eyed the rat slash panda.
 
" Hey Baby, be easy on him. He almost got heart attack when he heard your on your way " the dragon whispered to her.
 
The rabbit turned to the dragon and smirked. " Dont worry ill just scare him a little bit " then she walked to the rat slash panda who is fidgetting on his seat.  
 
" Hey Seungrat, how is my favorite dongsaeng ? " the rabbit said sarcastically. 
 
" Err Noona im fine, *cough2x* im not feeling well Noona just leave me here Ill be fine by myself go have fun keke " the rat slash panda nervously said as he slowly stand up. " Oh is that so ? Dont worry Noona will take care of you " the rabbit said as she batted her eye lashes.
 
" Thats so sweet of you Noona but really im fine, ill just rest in my room " the rat said and about to dashed out but the rabbit suddenly pinched him by his ears.
 
" Aww Noona ! Aww my ears " the rat slash panda whined. " Are you avoiding me Seungrat ? How dare you to just show your face to me just now ! " the rabbit burst out still holding the rat slash panda's ear.
 
" Aww ~ im sorry already Noona " the rat slash panda whimpered. " You should be ! After your stupidity in Japan ! Aissssh ! " the rabbit exclaimed.
 
" Noona please im sorry already, i got enough proper scolding from YG sajangnim and the hyungs already, and its not my fault ! That leech is ~ " the rat slash panda tried to explained but the rabbit cut him off.
 
" its not your fault ? What the ! " the rabbit exclaimed as she tighten the grip on the rat slash panda's ear.
 
" Awww ~ Awww Hyung ! " the rat slash panda finally call for the help of his dragon hyung. But his dragon hyung just grin at him and shrugged his shoulders.
 
" Aww Noona it hurts " the rat slash panda pleaded as his ears are beet of red now because of the rabbit's grip. With that the rabbit finally let go.
 
" Aisssh ~ i swear Seungrat do it again and you'll never see the sunrise tomorrow ! Arasso ! " the rabbit barked surpassing GD's bark.
 
" Neh, Neh ! I promise Goddess Noona " the rat slash panda said as he raise his right hand keeping a promise.
 
" Dont give me your sugar coat words, i still have a punishment for you " the rabbit said.
 
" Eh ? Noona " the rat slash panda groan. " You bring all of our bags in the car Go ! " the rabbit ordered.
 
With no choice left the rat slash panda grumply followed and went to get the bags.
 
" Nice one maknae, take a good care of my bag " the doraemon maniac . " Tch ~ Whatever Doraemon ! " the rat slash panda said. The doraemon maniac is about to whack his head but the rat slash panda immediately dashed out the room carrying his bag. " Yaahh rat ! " the doraemon maniac yelled as he followed the rat slash panda outside.
 
The dragon just shake his head at the scene and turned to his rabbit girlfriend. " Hey baby, where are we going by the way ? " the dragon asked.
 
The whole crew waited for the rabbit's answer as she show a mischevous smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
" Were going to TAGAYTAY ! " the rabbit squealed.
 
 
 
 
 
**************
 
 
 
WRITTER'S NOTE :
 
 
How do you find it ? should i continue writting this ?
Give me your thoughts ^0^ a long comment warms my heart ♥
Actually i enjoy writting this chapter especially writting their nicknames keke XD
Rabbit, Dragon, Alien, Rat slash Panda, Muscle man Freak and Doraemon Maniac !
kekeke LOL XD im going crazy ~~~~
 
Subscribe ! Subscribe ! im really overwhelmed i almost reached 50 subscribers :*)
You Guys are the best ! Lots of Love ♥
 
The Tagaytay Adventure is next ! Prepare for a Dose of Daragon moments and sweetness ♥
 
 
 
 

 

 

THE RAT SLASH PANDA for all of you ! SMILE :)