Final -- The Best Concert ♥

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

 

The whole YG crew is now back at EDSA Shangrila Hotel and now busy preparing to go to the venue of the concert.
 
Dara was busy arranging her things in her hotel room when someone rang the doorbell of her suite.
 
She walk to the door and open it and Viola ! The Kwon Leadah is here standing at her door wearing a stupid smile and his luggage on his side.
 
Dara raise an eyebrow at him. " What's the BigBang leader doing here and with his things ? " Dara asked right hand on her hips and her other hand pointing at GD's luggage.
 
" Im gonna stay here " GD said then he walk pass through Dara and easily get in the room.
 
" And who says you can stay here ? " Dara asked as she closed her door and stand in front of GD.
 
Because of their close proximity GD can't help but steal a peck on her lips.
 
" Yahh im asking you, you kiss stealer ! " Dara exclaimed as he hit GD's arm.
 
" Sorry Baby your just so cute, anyway ill stay here wether you like it or not and besides i know you like me to stay with you too " GD said and smiled as he grab Dara by waist.
 
" Aisssh you always do what you want " Dara said trying to sound pissed but her smile betray her.
 
" Nah you just love me that much " GD said conceitedly as he steal another peck on Dara's lips.
 
" I think its the other way around, your the one whose head over heels to me " Dara said as he break away from GD's hold and return on arranging her things on her luggage that is lying on her bed.
 
GD just chuckeled and sit on the bed beside her. Just then Dara remember something.
 
" Yahh Ji, wheres my cloak and hat ? " Dara asked as she turned to GD.
 
" What cloak and hat ? " GD asked innocently like he didn't know what she is talking about.
 
" Dont play innocent, the one you borrow at Japan. I wear that at the airport going to Japan and you wear it too the next day at the airport too when you depart from Japan, so much for trying not to be obvious " Dara said glaring at him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hehe its on my luggage but im not planning to return it, its now my property " GD said as he show a cheekly smile.
 
" You always copy my style " Dara said as she pinched hard GD's nose.
 
" Ah thats hurts and excuse me, me ? The fashion leader for everyone will copy your style ? I think this time its the other way around " GD said while he is rubbing his nose which is red because of Dara's pinched.
 
" You Baby Girl is the one who always love to wear my clothes " GD said then he lay on the bed and closed his eyes.
 
" Yahh Ji, are you trying to sleep ? Get up Baby boy you need to prepare now, you need to go to the venue already. " Dara exclaimed as he tugged GD's shirt.
 
GD just ignore her plead and buried his face on the pillow.
 
" You dont want to get up huh ? Okay fine i have no choice but to do this " Dara said then he attacked GD, tickling him.
 
" Yahhh Dara-ahh ! Stop it ! Hahaha Ok hahaha Yahh haha stop it ! " GD exclaimed laughing then he successfully grab both Dara's hand and he hovered above her.
 
" Stop it Baby Girl " GD said panting. " Arasso get off now " Dara said as she is getting concious at their position. Her hands are both resting on GD's chest as she is trying to push him away.
 
" My Baby Girl is being naughty eh ? " GD huskily said.
 
" Yahh Ji, come on now ! We dont have time for this " Dara said trying to push him away but GD just tighten the grip on her wrists.
 
" Oh believe me, when it comes to you i always have time for this " GD said then he started to lean forward. With that Dara shut her eyes tightly bu then ~
 
 
 
 
 
" NOONA " Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri shout as they burst out to the door. While TOP is behind them walking like a boss.
 
With that Dara harshly push GD and he end up on the floor. " Awww " GD whined as he immediately sat up on the floor and caress his forehead which is the first one to hit the floor.
 
" Hey, is it a wrong timing ? " the maknae said and gave Dara and GD a teasing look.
 
With that GD give him his improve deathly glare then he stand up and stood in front of the four who ruined their moment.
 
" What the hell you 4 eagle brothers doing here and do you know how to knock ? " GD exclaimed putting both of his hands on his hips. Oh he's still the leader.
 
" Err hyung were here to ask for help of Dara-noona to teach us some Filipino words " Daesung explained.
 
" Why dont you just ask somebody, im sure there are many Filipino staffs at the concert. Dara is off limits she's my personal tutor " GD stubbornly said.
 
" Oh come on Jiyong, we will be more comfortable if Noona will be the one to teach us " Taeyang protested.
 
" Hey my dongsaeng dont be selfish, you know thats why Dara is here to support US not only you, right Dara-ah ? " TOP said and they all look at Dara who's still sitting on the bed.
 
Dara timidly smile at the four for confirmation. Then she look at GD and smiled at him apoligetically.
 
GD just groan in defeat as the four high fived each other. Then Dara walked to GD " Dont worry Baby your lessons will be more special than them " Dara whispered to GD.
 
With that GD's goofy smile magically appeared again. Dara then turned to the four " Come on now guys, you need to prepare now and go to the venue for your rehearsal " Dara said as she pushed the four at to the door.
 
" But Noona you promised already to teach us " Seungri said. " Yeah Yeah, ill teach you there, ill just follow you at the venue " Dara assured them.
 
" Arasso we will go now, Ji you too prepare now we only have an hour before we go to the venue " Taeyang reminded him.
 
" Yeah i know go now " GD said as he harshly pushed the four outside their room then he close the door.
 
" That four is really troublesome " GD said as he leaned on the closed door.
 
" Correction, you 5 are troublesome. Come on now Baby Boy time is running go take a bath " Dara playfully scolded him.
 
GD chuckeled then he walk and stand in front of Dara. " Arasso Omma " GD said and steal another peck on her lips.
 
" Good Soldier now go the bathroom and clean yourself up " Dara giggled and patted GD's head.
 
GD smiled at her then he made his way towards the bathroom but then he stopped on his tracks and turned around on Dara.
 
" Omma ! What about you help me take a bath " GD said innocently.
 
With that Dara grab a pillow on throw it at him. GD immediately dashed at the bathroom laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
The boys are already in the venue for the rehearsal while Dara will just follow. There are lucky fans who can watch their rehearsal.
 
Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri give a lot of fan service. While the rapper duo goof around the stage not minding if their acting like kids in front of their fans.
 
The fans who have the previledge to watch their rehearsal was now escorted outside after an hour of watching the boys rehearsal.
 
Bigbang continue with their rehearsal. The rapper duo are the first to take the stage. With that the three who just finished rehearsing their talk walked back to the dressing room to take a rest.
 
When they got in the dressing room their Dara-noona is already there.
 
 
 
" Noona ! " the three said in unison, happy that their Noona is already there.
 
" Hey finish rehearsing ? " Dara asked smiling at them. " Ani, we just started the hyungs are on the stage now rehearsing their performance " Daesung said.
 
" Noona while Jiyong is not here teach us some Filipino words now " Taeyang said as he sat beside Dara. With that Seungri sat beside Dara too while Daesung sat on a single chair across them.
 
" Arasso " Dara said. But then a knock come in. Taeyang's manager came in.
 
" Oh hyung why ? Whats the problem ? " Taeyang asked.
 
" Ah nothing the director just said that your talk with Seungri is kinda bothering, it looks like scripted. He said you two rehearse it again to make it natural and dont look like your talk is really scripted. Daesung is good since he only have few lines, So you two go and practice your talk, you will not have any time later " Taeyang's manager explained.
 
" Go now Bae and Seungrat ill just teach you later, ill just have a one on one with Daesungie first " Dara said assuring them.
 
The two just groan in protest but followed Taeyang's manager outside.
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GD&TOP are now done rehearsing. The director give them minutes to rest before resuming their rehearsal.
 
GD opened the room of their dressing room and Viola ! The sight of her girlfriend and the Doraemon-maniac talking happily welcomed him.
 
 
" And dont forget to do my wave when you say Mahal ko Kayo, the Sandara wave thats what they called them " Dara said as she do the Sandara wave.
 
" Mahal Ko Kayo " Daesung copied her and do the famous Sandara wave.
 
" Waaah Daesungie your so good, your fans will surely love you when you do that " Dara said suddenly being excited.
 
 " Eheem " GD fakely cough to steal their attention.
 
" Oh Jiyong-ah ! Daesung here is also good like you " Dara said happily.
 
" Hmm i heard it. Now lesson is over its my time now " GD said as he sat beside Dara and drape his arms on her shoulder.
 
" Hyung were not done yet Noona have just taught me two words Salamat po and Mahal ko kayo " Daesung protested.
 
" Noona, were done now practicing our talk, lets continue our lesson now " Seungri said the moment he got inside the room followed by Taeyang and TOP.
 
" No, your noona is done with tutorials now. Daesung will be the one to teach you " GD said.
 
" But i only knew two words " Daesung whispered.
 
" But i want to learn from Noona too " Seungri whined.
 
Then a staff came in. " Seungri, Yongbae and Daesung you need to practice your solo stage now come on " The staff said.
 
The three pout in annoyance. " Yahh you three go now, dont waste time " The Kwon Leadah ordered them. With that the three grumpily walked out the room and followed the staff.
 
TOP just shrugged his shoulder and went to sit facing the vanity mirror and began tickering his phone.
 
 
 
 
GD then laid on the couch resting his head on Dara's lap and closed his eyes. " Hey are you okay ? Tired ? " Dara asked as she GD's hair.
 
" Hmm im okay my forehead hurts a little " GD said still eyes closed. With that Dara face turned into a worry one.
 
" Im sorry its my fault " Dara said still his hair. With that GD opened his eyes and looked at her.
 
" Hey its not your fault im fine dont worry " GD smile at her reassuringly. Dara just smiled back at him.
 
Moments of silence consumed them. GD is just staring blankly at the ceiling while Dara is just staring at him wondering what he is thinking.
 
" What's Mahal Ko Kayo ? " GD suddenly asked still staring at the ceiling.
 
" Ahh it means I Love you All " Dara answered him.
 
" Ahh so its different from Mahal Kita " GD said as he finally met Dara's gazed.
 
" Dont teach them that " GD said. " Huh ? Dont teach them what ? " Dara asked getting confused.
 
" Mahal Kita " GD simply replied. " I want to be the only one who will know that " GD firmly added.
 
" Arasso its only for you Baby Boy ! And i will only say it to you ~ " Dara paused then he leaned down and kissed GD's forehead. " Mahal Kita, Mahal na Mahal " (I Love you, Very very much) Dara said looking down at GD.
 
With that GD closed his eyes again until he fell asleep with a smile. Dara smile at the sight of his sleeping form. She was about to stand up to let GD rest on the couch properly but she was stopped when she heard GD mumbled something. 
 
 
" Mahal Kita " GD mumbled on his sleep. With that Dara smiled and decided to let just GD rest on her lap.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Only 5 minutes left before the concert start. Fans are now on their seats waiting for the 5 boys grand entrance. 
Its actually 8:15pm already the concert should start 5 minutes ago but since the fans are still lined up outside they decided do delay it a bit.
 
" Okay Boys 5 minutes before we start, Lets go now " A staff called them.
 
" Neh ! " The boys said in unison. Then they all stand up and formed a circle and put their hands on the top of each other.
 
" Okay guys lets give our best tonight like it was our first concert again, its our first live here. Those fans waited for us for so long lets give our best shot and enjoy and connect to the fans. Lets make this night memorable for them and to us too. Arasso guys ? " GD finished.
 
" Neh ! " s replied in unison. 
 
" Lets do this " GD added then he smiled at his four brothers urging them to do the chant.
 
" BIGBANG ! BIGBANG FIGHTING ! " The 5 Boys shouted. Then walk out to outside their dressing room to go now to the stage.
 
 
 
Unknown to them Dara is just outside their dressing room leaning on the wall and holding her crown lightstick.
 
 
 
 
 
The boys are surprised to see her outside their room but afterwards they smile at her. Dara give them all a high five and Good Lucks and when its GD's turn she hugged him.
 
" Good Luck Baby Boy, go kill them with your charms " Dara giggled as he released GD from her hug.
 
" Where you will seat ? " GD asked her. 
 
" Hmm ~ ill seat at the crew area behind the ViPs standing " Dara replied.
 
" Hyung lets go now we only have a minute left ! " Seungri suddenly tugged his jacket.
 
" Okay Okay " GD said as he turned to Seungri glaring at him. Seungri just rolled his eyes and followed his other hyungs.
 
" Cheer for me, Baby Girl " GD said and peck her lips. " Now im energized " GD said and run to s whose hasting up their steps in a rush to go to the stage.
 
Dara just smiled at their diminishing figures " MABUHAY BIGBANG ! FIGHTING ! " she suddenly yelled waving her crown light stick.
 
With that the boys looked back to her and smiled and yelled back. " FIGHTING ! " They yelled in unison as they pumped up their fist up.
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
The concert went smoothly, Fans go crazy when the 5 boys showed up inside the capsules. There is a little malfunction happen on the stage when they perform How Gee but it was fixed immediately.
 
Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung done their talk properly and even made the fans giddy with their " Manila Baby " line.
 
When GD&TOP performed everyone went wild, well the two are the crowd favorites after all especially the Bingu one.
 
Seungri's laser stage made everyone squealed more in excitement. While Taeyang's solo stage made the fan girls drool as he displayed his perfect sculptured body. And last is Daesung who perform his solo song Wings which brought everyone jump on their place.
 
Bigbang performed also their hit songs like Lies, Last Farewell, Blue, Bad Boy, Fantastic Baby, Haru Haru and more.
 
Bigbang was beyond amazed when the Filipino Fans sing along with all their songs. Their not just doing the fan chants but their singing along to the whole song. 
 
Its now time for their encore. GD felt his forehead is aching again so most of the time of the encore he decided to just stay at a one corner and sit there while his other members are running around through the whole stage.
 
A staff went to Dara's seat and whispered something. Just then her face turn into worry again. She nudge Jjangmae who's sitting beside her and decided to go back stage now, not finishing anymore the encore stage.
 
The concert was ended by the CHOOM TOP DANCE whose wearing a big pink ribbon headband that makes the fangirls squealed in delight because of his cuteness.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
As soon as Bigbang went off stage to the back stage. They see Dara is waiting for them or for a certain someone.
 
As Dara saw GD he immediately enveloped him in a tight hug not minding if there are Filipino medic around them to check the boys condition.
 
" Are you Okay ? " Dara asked worriedly as she pulled out from the hug and cupped his face with both of her hands.
 
" Im fine why ? " GD smiled down at her as he tries to straighten Dara's eyebrows who's creased in worry.
 
" I heard that your forehead is still hurt " Dara said touching his forehead. " Does it still hurt ? " Dara asked looking up to him worriedly.
 
" Hmm ~ a little but ill be fine soon no worries " GD said to her. Then he gasped when suddenly Dara tiptoed and placed a warm kissed on his forehead.
 
" Does it still hurt ? " Dara asked again as if her kissed will took away the pain.
 
" No you healed it with your kiss therapy " GD said.
 
" But my lips are hurt too " GD said pouting. Dara giggled but then she placed a chaste kiss on GD's lips. The medic behind them gasped in surprise but the couple ignored him.
 
" Yahh you two your only apart for about 2 and a half hours and your being mushy again " TOP said. He just got off the stage after he and Taeyang close the show with his crazy dance moves.
 
" Aigoo Tabi you just missed Bommie " Dara .
 
" Me ? Ill miss that Corn Monster ? Tch ~ never " TOP spatted.
 
" You know hyung, me and Dara also started like that " GD butted in.
 
" Like what ? " TOP asked.
 
" You know were like cat and dog when we bicker but then look at us we fell inlove " GD said as he hugged Dara from behind.
 
" Tch ~ Whatever " TOP rolled his eyes.
 
" Hey hyung how's your gift from your fan ? Does the bra fits your chest size ? " GD asked teasingly.
 
" Yah this punk ! " TOP exclaimed. He really didn't expect that a fan will throw a bra at him, good thing he wasn't able to catch it. Sure do ! Philippines will be memorable to him.
 
" And hyung by the way that pink headband really suits you  " GD added " Kyaahh Oppa your so cute ! Kyaaahh " GD mimic a fangirl squeal, teasing TOP.
 
 
 
 
 
 
TOP glared at him and charge towards him. But before he was able to choke him, the dragon immediately run away laughing.
 
Dara just giggled at the sight of his dragon boyfriend teasing and running away from the claws of his alien hyung. Who would have thought that these two gorgeous man that the fans worship are like kids when they are hype.
 
Just then Dara looked at the medic man whose still gawking at her like he can't believe what he saw earlier.
 
 
" Mukhang okay naman sila Manong, walang dapat ipagalala " Dara said smiling at the medic man.
 
(Trans: They look fine Ahjusshi, nothing to worry)
 
The Medic man just nod in response. 
 
 
" Sige Manong una na ko " Dara said as she smiled again and she turned around.
 
(Trans: Ill go now Ahjusshi )
 
 
Dara was about to take a step but the Medic man called her.
 
" Miss Sandara " the medic man yelled.
 
 
Dara look back at him curious why he called her up.
 
" Mabait yung boyfriend mo, bagay kayo. At kitang kita ko na Mahal ka nya talaga " The medic man said sincerely with his genuine smile.
 
(Trans: Your boyfriend is kind, you too suit each other well. And i can see that he really loves you)
 
 
With that Dara smiled and lightly chuckeled.
 
" Mabait talaga sya Manong at Mahal na mahal ko din sya " Dara replied.
 
(Trans: He's really kind Ahjusshi and I love him too so much) 
 
 
" Masaya ako para sa inyo Miss Sandara " The medic man said.
 
(Trans: Im happy for you Miss Sandara)
 
 
" Salamat Manong " Dara said with her still sweet smile.
 
(Trans: Thank You Ahjussi)
 
 
Then Dara turned around and started to walk but then he glanced back at the medic man again and called him up.
 
" Ah Manong ! " Dara exclaimed.
 
(Trans: Ah Ahjussi !)
 
 
But before Dara can finished what she will say the medic man beat him to it.
 
" Wag kang magalala Miss Sandara, ligtas sakin ang sikreto nyo " The medic man said smiling reassuringly at her.
 
(Trans: Don't worry Miss Sandara, your secret is safe with me)
 
Dara just nodded and turned her back again and started walking and still wearing a happy face.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Bigbang and the YG crew are now on the airport ready to depart to Malaysia. Its already 4pm pass, their flight is 3pm but it was delayed because of the bad weather so they have to wait for at least two hours.
 
While waiting for their flight GD decided to took out his phone and called Dara.
 
I Love You ~ I Love You hu hu hu hu
I Love You ~ I Love You hu hu hu hu
 
Then a goofly smile plastered on his face again. He can't help but feel giddy whenever he will hear her ringback tone whenever he call her.
 
" Yeobseyo Baby ? " Dara said as soon she answered the phone.
 
 
" I miss you Baby girl " GD said as he sighed. He's happy at the same time sad. Happy that because of this concert in the Philippines he got the chance to spend time with her girl, but also sad because its over now and their busy schedules will hinder their time to be together again.
 
" Aigoo Baby boy, dont worry we will see each other back in Korea again after your concert in Malaysia " Dara assured him.
 
" Yeah but we will be busy also once we go back at korea, we will a have a photo shoot for Gmarket then the next day we will fly to the US for our concerts there " he groan not liking the thought that even both of them will be in Korea at that time they still dont have time.
 
" Baby let just be patient neh ? Dont worry holidays is coming will be able to spend time again together " Dara said assuring him again.
 
" Neh, and your birthday is also coming. Dont worry ill try to be with you on your birthday " GD said.
 
" Eh ? But that day is your flight to Peru right ? " Dara asked.
 
" Neh " GD simply replied.
 
" See ? My birthday collides on your schedule " Dara said.
 
" Neh, but i promise you ill be with you on that special day and besides you'll be in L.A at that time right ? " GD said.
 
" Yeah but even your in US too at that moment that's your flight to Peru ? Yahh Ji, dont do something stupid ! Arasso ? Let just celebrate my birthday once you complete your tour this November, Arasso ! " Dara warned him. But GD didn't answer her.
 
" Yahh Kwon Jiyong promise me you'll not do anything stupid on my birthday Promise me ! " Dara ordered him.
 
" Arasso I promise " GD said chuckling but his left hand are doing a finger cross. 
 
" Good, i need to go now Baby Boy. Ill need to go to Subic first. I wish i brought you here but traveling will eat our time " Dara sighed.
 
" Its okay baby, enjoy your jet skiing there and dont wear a shorts, tank tops especially your bikinis arasso ! " GD ordered her.
 
" Arasso ! Dont worry ill wear my baggy pants and loose shirt " Dara said but like GD her left hand is doing a finger cross.
 
" Hyung we need to go now " Seungri said to GD as he got up from his seat carrying his bag.
 
GD smiled at the maknae and give him a small nod.
 
" Baby i need to go now, ill see you in few days take care of yourself by the way when is your flight ? " GD asked.
 
" Hmm later 8pm i guess " Dara replied.
 
" Arasso, ill miss you Baby Girl ~ Thank you for giving me good memories in this country. Ill love to come back here and of course with you " GD sincerely said.
 
" I love that too, dont worry will find time. Okay Baby boy go now Malaysia is waiting for you. Have fun there too " Dara said.
 
" Arasso you too have fun there, Bye Baby " GD bid goodbye.
 
" Bye Baby and Mahal Kita " Dara said giggling as she bid goodbye.
 
" Mahal Kita, Mahal na Mahal " GD said chuckling then he hung up.
 
 
GD stand up from his seat and look at his phone calendar. 18 days before his girlfriend birthday.
 
 
 
" 18 days left " GD muttered to himself and smiled.
 
 
 
Then he took out a red velvet box from his pocket.
 
 
 
 
 
************************************
 
 
 
 
 
WRITTER'S NOTE : 

 

Oh what's with the ending O.o i told you i have a crazy imagination kkke ^^

Maybe it needs a sequel i dunno know ~  *whistle*

 

Anyways thanks to all who subcribed in this story especially to those who

voted up this pick, i have 4 votes up :"> im touched anyways this is the end ~

Thank You my Lovely readers you guys are the best !

its the first Fanfic i've completed :)

 

I also updated my two other fics you can read it too and subscribe, i promise to give

my best on writting more Daragon fics ♥

 

My New story ~ UNCOMMITTED

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/307314/uncommitted-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon

 

And my first story ~ DO HAPPY EVER AFTER EXIST ?

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/284841/do-happy-ever-after-exist-dara-daragon-tabisan

 

Lots of Love readers ♥

 

Oh before i forgot HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GODDESS DEE ^^

Your aging backward kekeke ^^