Chapter 4 -- Tagaytay Adventure with Love ♥

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

" Were here ! " Dara squealed the moment she step out their van. " So what do you think of the place guys ? " she asked as she turned to face the whole YG crew.
 
" Hmm Its good in here Noona " Taeyang said as he walk to Dara and drape his arm on her shoulder. Just then a dragon emit a dark aura.
 
" Hey hands off BRO ! " GD said emphasizing the last word and pulled of Taeyang's arm that is resting on Dara's shoulder.
 
" Tch ~ the jealous boyfriend is making an appearance again " Taeyang said smirking at him. " Correction, he's always jealous " TOP butted in.
 
" Its good that you recognize that IM THE BOYFRIEND ! and is it PISS OFF JIYONG DAY today ? " GD exclaimed.
 
" Hey you three stop it, Baby dont mind them " Dara said to the Hyung line while she get a hold on GD's hand and interlaced their fingers.
 
" You three are worst than your maknaes when you bicker " Dara added and then she looked at the two maknaes just then she sighed.
 
" Or not ? " Dara muttered as she saw the maknaes still bickering.
 
 
 
" Will you stop nagging me hyung ! " Seungri pleaded to his Daesung-hyung who keeps on ranting at him like a mother.
 
" Your worst than my Omma ! " Seungri added as he sighed.
 
" What did you say maknae ! " Daesung exclaimed glaring at him.
 
" Yahh you two cut it off ! Seungri get the all the bags in the van now ! " Dara butted in.
 
Seungri just groan in response and grumply made his way on the van and get all the bags. He looks like a walking baggage counter now. (A/N: Oh i love my term walking baggage counter LOL XD )
 
" Suits you maknae " Daesung said smirking enjoying the sight of the maknae being the slave. Seungri just glared at him then he look at his Dara-noona with his most pitiful eyes.
 
Dara just sighed seems a little taken a back at the maknae's pitiful eyes, well his still her favorite dongsaeng after all. " Daesungie help him since your annoying too on this beautiful day " Dara ordered.
 
With that the maknae smiled in victory and immediately give the half of the bags his carrying to Daesung.
 
" Noona ! " Daesung protested as he struggled on carrying the bags that the maknae hastly give to him. " Ah no more buts Daesungie " Dara ordered.
 
" Hyungggg ~ " Daesung whined as he looked at his Jiyong-hyung. " She's the boss " GD just shrugged still holding hands with his girl.
 
" At least your muscles will be at use today " Hwang Ssabunim butted in. Daesung just groan and dragged the maknae inside the hotel both of them looking like a walking baggage counter.
 
Dara giggled at the sight of them. " Come on guys lets follow those two " Dara said.
 
" Your enjoying punishing them dont you ? " GD whispered to her. Dara shivered feeling GD's breath behind her ear but she immediately compose herself.
 
" Ani, but you if you dont behave too ill give you punishment " Dara said. GD just smirked and leaned down to her left ear " That sounds y " GD huskly whispered and her earlobe.
 
Dara face flushed. She was kick out on her trance when she heard GD's roaring laughter.  
 
" Yaahh Kwon Jiyong ! " Dara yelled at her now running away boyfriend. " Hahaha catch me if you can Baby girl ! " GD yelled back laughing.
 
" Yahh ! " Dara exclaimed as she try to catch up with GD who's entering now the hotel.
 
The rest of the YG crew just laugh at the couple goofing around and followed them inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Wow ~ the view here is beautiful ! " Dara said to herself the moment she went to the window of her hotel room.
 
" Oh i should take a picture of it " she muttered then put her phone out and take a shot of the view outside her hotel room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just then a pair of arms enveloped her waist. She got startled but replaced by a smile when she recognize who is it. " Hey Baby what are you doing ? " GD asked as he rest his chin on her shoulder and stare outside the window too.
 
" Nothing im just keeping memories alive " Dara simply said as she smiled down at GD.
 
" Is that so ? " GD asked as she turned around Dara t facing him. Dara just nod in response.
 
" Dont worry will make good memories here " GD said as she tucked some loose hair of Dara behind her ear.
 
" Yeah so lets start now ! I wanna swim Ji ! " Dara excitedly said. " Eh ? No ! "  GD said.
 
" But look Baby the pool is inviting me " Dara said pointing at the pool area seen on her hotel room. " Lets go ! Please ! " Dara pleaded showing her puppy eyes and clasping her hands together.
 
" No " GD simply said pinching her nose. " Why not ? " Dara asked scrunching her nose.
 
" Because you need to wear bikini if you swim " GD said. " Of course ! What do you want me to wear my pajamas ? " Dara sarcastically said.
 
" That's why i dont want you to swim there, men will ogle at you and i dont want that your body is for my eyes only " GD said getting annoyed at the thought of men ogling at his girl.
 
" Hahaha Aigoo Baby, your crazy ! Men will ogle at me ? Im good as a stick so your theory is not applicable to me keke " Dara said giggling.
 
" Ani your perfect for me, this ~ " GD said as his hand trailed down at Dara's thigh. Dara stiffened at GD's sudden move. " This ~ " GD continue as his hand caressed her hips " This ~ " trailing now on her waist.
 
" This ~ "  rubbing her arms. " This " caressing her shoulders. " And especially this " GD said in husky voice as his hands made way inside Dara's shirt drawing lines on her stomach.
 
" You really have a y abs " GD added.
 
 
 
 
 
" And not to mention this ~ " GD continued as his hands made way to her chest but before he able to touch it, Dara grip his hands as she got out from GD's spell and realize what is he doing.
 
" Yaaahh ! What are you doing ? This ert ! " Dara yelled at him as she pulled away from GD still blushing.
 
" Aiggoo Baby girl, your face was so Epic ! Im just teasing you " GD laughed.
 
" Aisssh its not funny " Dara snarled at him as she turned around facing the windows again.
 
" Aiggoo im sorry Baby girl it just i miss you so much " GD said as she hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulders again.
 
Dara just pouted in response. With that GD poked her waist. " Stop that it tickles ! " Dara warned but cant help but giggled.
 
" Okay fine fine your forgiven ! Stop it now " Dara said panting because of of too much laughing when GD tickles her.
 
" Good. But still your not going to swim down there. " GD said seriously as he pulled Dara close by her waist.
 
" Arasso now lets go to others ill treat you all to a good restaurant " Dara said smiling as she fixed GD's hair that covering his eyes tucked it inside his beanie.
 
Dara pulled away from GD's hold to get her bag. " Lets go now Baby Boy " Dara said.
 
But before she can make a step GD hold her hands. Dara's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. " What ? " Dara asked.
 
GD just chuckled and took out his phone. " You said you want to keep memories right ? Lets take a picture " GD said as he fixed Dara's beanie.
 
" Arasso " Dara said smiling as she also fixed GD's beanie.
 
GD went behind her again and hugged her resting his chin's favorite spot, her shoulder, 
 
" 1 2 3 Smile " GD breathed behind her ear. They both plastered their genuine smile as they took the picture.
 
" Let me see " Dara said. " Will you post it on your twitter ? " Dara suddenly asked as she faced him.
 
GD gasped at her question. " Why ? do you want me to do it ? Okay ill post it now " GD said and about to open his twitter account.
 
" Yaahh im just kidding ! " Dara said in bewilderment. " But im serious here " GD said. 
 
" Aiggoo Jiyong-ah, you know we cant do that " Dara said. " Arasso " GD sighed, he badly wants to tell now everybody that he has a special girl on his life for a long time now but because of different circumstances he can't, they can't. How life can be cruel to an idol who experiencing love.
 
" Baby Boy ~ " Dara said as he caressed his cheeks when she notice GD's silence.
 
" Its okay Dara-ah sorry for being selfish again " GD said forcing a smile. Dara was about to say something but GD cut her off.
 
" Lets go now before i decide to locked up you here and eat you alive " GD teasingly said and pecked her lips.
 
Dara blushed again. She was about to hit GD but he pulled away and jogged his way toward the door laughing.
 
" Aigoo baby girl your still blushing whenever i caught you off guard " GD laughed and open the door and went outside.
 
" Aissh this dragon, why do i love you so much " Dara muttered as she stay rooted on her spot.
 
" I heard that ! " GD said peeking to her door.
 
" Aisssh wait for me " Dara said as she get her bag and went to GD.
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gerry's Grill Tagaytay
 
 
 
 
" Wow this place is cool Dara " TOP said as he took a seat beside Taeyang.
 
" Of course and the food here are the best too " Dara boastfully said.
 
" It should be Noona since im only eating are leafy foods but since your treating us today ill eat everything that will be served. " Taeyang said.
 
" Arasso eat all you can " Dara said giggling then suddenly the maknaes take their seat. Seungri sit beside her while Daesung beside TOP.
 
" Hey are you two okay now ? " Dara asked the two maknaes.
 
The maknaes just keep their silence glaring at each other. " Hey V.i , D-Lite stop that deathly glares ! If not surely Dara-noona will punish you again " Taeyang warned them. 
 
With that the maknaes sat up straight and looked at their Noona who's raising her right eyebrow at them. " Err ~ Dara by the way where's Jiyong ? " TOP suddenly asked saving the two maknaes. The maknaes sighed in relief and silenty thanking their hyung.
 
With that Dara scanned the place and try to find his boyfriend. And there he is with Hwang Ssabunim at the other table seems to fond at something.
 
" Oh there he is, ill just go there guys " Dara said to them as she stand up and made her way towards GD.
 
" Hey what are you doing here ? Are table is there " Dara said. With that GD and Hwang Ssabunim turned around.
 
" Hey baby ! Look at this ~ its cool right ? " GD asked as he lift a beer tower. " So thats what keeping you two busy here " Dara chuckled.
 
" Haven't you seen any of that one before ? " Dara asked.
 
" I do see thing like that back in clubs in Korea " Hwangssabunim said. " And you ? " Dara asked GD.
 
GD just shake his head in response. " Aiggooo ~ chincha ? For a drink expert like you its unbelievable " Dara said to him.
 
GD shrugged and took out his phone again. " Take a picture of me Baby " GD said as he hand Dara his phone. 
 
" I'll leave you two now " Hwang Ssabunim said leaving the couple. The couple just nod in response.
 
" Okay take a pose now Baby boy " Dara said as she took a picture of GD with the beer tower.
 
" You look kind a scary " Dara commented. GD just click his tounge " Perfect, ill post now on my instagram " GD said amazed at the result of the photo.
 
 
 
 
@IBGDRGN: " Get Drunk "
 
 
 
 
 
" Your crazy Jiyong that kind of photo is very risky to post " Dara warned him.
 
" Im a Bad Boy " GD shrugged. Dara just just rolled her eyes. " Baby your just jealous because i can post a picture like this " GD .
 
" Mwoh ? Who said i cant post a picture like that ! " Dara exclaimed.
 
" Oh you can ? " GD asked challenging her. " Uh-huh " Dara uttered nodding her head.
 
" Okay then post a picture too " GD said. " Later, lets eat first arasso ? Come on now " Dara said as she offered her right hand.
 
GD took her hand and smiled. " Aiggoo you can't just do it " GD whispered to himself trying himself not to laugh.
 
" What is that ? " Dara asked him. " Nothing lets go " GD said and pinched her nose and lead their way back at their table.
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________
 
 
 
 
 
" Im so full " Seungri said as he burped. " Yahh maknae thats disgusting, keep your manners " Daesung said to him.
 
Seungri just stuck out his tounge to him and turned to his Noona beside him. " Noona thank you for the food i really enjoy it " Seungri said smiling then he stand up and made a 90degrees bow.
 
" So you trying to woo Dara-Noona again with that " Daesung smirked. Seungri sent him a daggers again.
 
" Daesungie " Dara warned him. Daesung put his hands up in surrender.
 
" Seungri take your seat, i feel like im Sajangnim " Dara said. With that Seungri immediately sit down and showed his Noona his toothly smile.
 
" I need to spend hours again at the gym, i eat to much " Taeyang suddenly said rubbing his abs. (A/N: Can i rubbed it too ? LOL just kidding )
 
Dara smiled at him and her attention turned to the alien still munching some foods.
 
" Yahh Tabi, haven't you eat too much ? You'll get fat again if you continue eating like a pig " Dara said to him.
 
" Thats why Master Hwang is here " TOP shrugged. " Yeah right, you never listen to me whenever i monitor your diet and exercise " Hwang Ssabunim snickered.
 
Dara just shaked her head at them and looked at the rest of the YG crew having their own conversations. She smiled and turned to the dragon beside her.
 
" Hey Baby ill show you something " Dara said as she took out her phone and show something to him.
 
GD's eyebrows furrowed in curiousity but then his eyes went wide when Dara show her a picture of her holding the same beer tower.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then he immediately took out his phone and open his twitter account. Dara eyed him, curious on what he is planning to do and like GD her eyes widen when he saw GD deleted his post.
 
" Hey why did you deleted your picture ? "Dara asked in bewilderment not expecting his sudden reaction.
 
" Aigoo Baby you'll be the death of me " GD exasperatedly said. " Eh ? " Dara uttured.
 
" All of the netizens will now have another evidence against us " GD said.
 
" Hahaha yah Jiyong you do realize that what you said is making us sound like a criminal ! Aigooo ~ dont worry i haven't posted it yet. Im planning to post it tomorrow and on my Me2day account " Dara said letting out some giggles.
 
" And besides your the one who challenge me to post a picture like that too " Dara added.
 
" Yeah, but i never thought you'll take it seriously " GD said. " Of course ill take everything about you seriously " Dara said a little serious. With that GD blushed.
 
" Aiggoo ~ is the Mighty Kwon Jiyong blushing ? " Dara . GD just chuckeled. " Yeah your the only one who has this kind of effect on me " GD said and then he placed a chaste kiss on Dara's lips not minding if their on a public place.
 
" You two stop being mushy will you ! " TOP said annoyed again at their sudden display of affection. GD just smirked at him ans steal another peck on Dara's lips.
 
" Aisssh ~ Hey tour guide, where did you plan us to bring now ? " TOP asked Dara since GD is annoying him.
 
With that Dara's eyes lit up. " Since were here in Tagaytay we can do some outdoor activities " Dara excitedly said.
 
" Outdoor activities ? Hmm not bad Noona ! " Taeyang said getting excited too.
 
" Hey it doesn't involve Skate boards you know " Dara said having an idea what Taeyang is thinking. " Eh ? Then what ? " Taeyang asked.
 
" You'll see " Dara said with a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Tagaytay Picnic Grove
 
 
 
 
" I cant do this " Dara breathed in. " Hey Baby come on now your the one who bring us here " GD said massaging her tensed hands with his thumb.
 
" But Ji, cant you see from here will end up there and its very far and look its so high ! " Dara frustatedly said.
 
" Baby it will take less than a minute and your the one who said to us that it will be fun " GD said.
 
" Yeah i thought Zip linning will be fun but i never thought it will be this scary once i do it " Dara reasoned out.
 
 
 
" Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! " the maknaes screamed as they take their turns and now zip linning their way to other side.
 
" See ? Even the maknaes are squealing because of frightness " Dara said.
 
" The maknaes always squealed and their screaming because of the rush " GD explained.
 
" Dara-noona you can do it ~ will wait you on the other side. Come on now TOP-hyung " Taeyang said as the staff harness them and pushed them to feel the adrenaline rush of the zip line.
 
" Fighting Dara ! Woooooooh ! " TOP screamed as he and Taeyang enjoy the rush of the zip line.
 
 
 
Dara now is on the verge of crying. " Ji " Dara uttered.
 
" Okay ill not force you anymore, lets go down now and go to the boys " GD sighed.
 
" Hey im okay you can do it, ill just go there after your turn " Dara protested.
 
" No i wont do it, i want everyhting that i will do and experience here will be all with you " GD softly said as he caressed Dara's cheeks.
 
" Remember what you said ? Keeping memories ? I want it all with you " GD added as he smiled and kissed Dara's forehead.
 
Dara's heart flutter at what he said. Then she hugged GD. " Okay lets do it, you'll never let me fall right ? " Dara said against his chest snuggling close to him to feel his security.
 
" Of course i will not let anything bad happen to you " GD said as he smiled and soothed Dara's back.
 
 
 
 
 
______________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Are you ready ? " GD asked Dara. They are now in a lying position with harness on their bodies.
 
Dara just nod and swallowed hard as she tighten her grip on GD's hand. " Just hold on me arasso ? Dont worry im just right here beside you Baby Girl " GD assured her. Dara smiled timidly.
 
" Just close your eyes baby and enjoy the rush Im just right here " GD said as he interlaced their fingers. With that Dara closed her eyes.
 
" Were ready " GD said to the staffs behind them. With that they give the couple a gentle push.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: a famous spot in Tagaytay, the Tagaytay picinic Grove, the zip lines there are really scary LOL :P )
 
 
 
 
Dara did not scream she just tightly shut her eyes on the whole ride until they made to the other side where the boys are waiting.
 
The staffs grab them as they made it to the other side and help them take off their harness.
 
" Hey Baby we made it ! " GD said as he hold Dara's hand. Dara just looked down as her body is shaking. Just then GD realized why she did not screamed out there because she's shaking and silently crying.
 
" Oh my God, im so sorry baby , are you scared ? Im so sorry i should have not let you do it , if you will end up crying. Sorry baby, sorry " GD said as he hugged her tightly soothing her.
 
Dara shake her head against his chest as she let out sobs. " Sorry Baby, im so sorry " GD repeated.
 
" Ani ~ im happy " Dara said as she pulled back from the hug. And stared at GD.
 
GD smiled down at her and wiped her tears. " Then why are you crying ? You know that i hate seeing you cry, it pains me " GD said.
 
" Im just happy that your there for me and we made this kind of memory, your always there for me Thank you " Dara sniffed.
 
" Silly rabbit, of course i will be always right beside you even if you push me away i will not leave you, I love you " GD said as he rested his forehead against her.
 
" I love you too " Dara softly said as she tip toed and give GD a peck on his lips.
 
 
 
" Dara-Noona is such a cry baby " Seungri butted in ruining the couple's moment.
 
Dara turned to him and glared at him. " Hehe im just kidding Noona, you look even more beautiful when you cry " Seungri said with an akward laugh.
 
" Digging your own grave Seungrat ! " Dara hissed. Seungri vigorously shaked his head in response and hide at his TOP-hyung's back.
 
Everyone just laugh at the maknae shivering because of a little rabbit.
 
 
 
 
 
______________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Time passed quickly their adventure in Tagaytay quickly ended with them having their best day of their lives, All thanks to a certain rabbit.
 
They all decided to stay at the hotel since its already late to travel back at Manila. They will just all woke up early to go back at EDSA Shangrila and prepare for the concert.
 
Dara just finished taking her shower and when she went outside her bathroom she saw GD on his sleeping attire resting on her bed and waiting for her.
 
" What are you doing here ? " Dara asked him as she made her way towards her bed and climbed up then hugged GD.
 
" Ill sleep here " GD simply said as he hugged her back. " Who says you can sleep here ? " Dara asked as she pulled away from the hug. 
 
" You, because based on your hug you want me to sleep here too " GD said as she pulled Dara closed again and let her rest on his chest.
 
Dara snuggled closer to him. " I miss you Ji " Dara tiredly said. " I miss you more " GD replied as he kissed her hair.
 
 
 
" Tomorrow is the concert are you ready ? " Dara asked him as she looked up to him. " I dont know , im worried about tomorrow. Im feeling pressured because the audience tomorrow are very dear to your heart, im just hoping we will not disappoint them " GD sighed.
 
" You'll do great, dont worry im gonna be there. Ill guide you all " Dara said.
 
" Speaking of that you should teach me now some of their words " GD said. With that Dara sit up.
 
" Arasso lets start now the lesson " Dara said. GD also sit up. " First is Good Evening, its Magandang Gabi " Dara said.
 
" Mamgandan Gebi ? " GD asked. " Haha Ani ! Ma-gan-dang Ga-bi " Dara said chuckling.
 
" Ma~ magandang gabi " GD repeated. " Yeah ! Very nice " Dara complimented.
 
" Next is Thank You, in Tagalog Salamat " Dara said.
 
" Sal~ salamat ? " GD repeated.
 
" Aigoo my Baby boy is so good ! " Dara squealed.
 
" Ahm what else ? Ahhh ~ yeah when you say your Goodbye it should be Paalam " Dara said.
 
" Paalam " GD fluently said. " Kyaaah ! Your so good, im imagining the fans will go crazy when you said that " Dara said.
 
 
 
 
GD just chuckled. " Hey how about I Love you ? " GD asked with a smile.
 
" Hmm thats easy ~ its Mahal Kita " Dara said smiling back at him.
 
" Mahal kita " GD repeated.
 
" Yeah thats right ! " Dara said.
 
" Mahal kita " GD repeated again staring intently at her.
 
" Uh-huh thats correct " Dara said. 
 
" Mahal kita " GD repeated again staring at her lovingly.
 
Just then Dara realized that he is saying it to her.  " Aigoo Baby your being cheesy again " Dara muttered as she got lost on GD's eyes.
 
GD smiled at grab both of her hands and kissed it. " Mahal kita " he repeated again.
 
" Mahal Kita " Dara copied him and smiled with that GD leaned down and kissed her and pushed Dara back on the bed hovered above her.
 
 
 
Their kissed were gentle and soft at first until it turned into a passionate one. Their tounge both fight for dominance. GD's hand trailed inside Dara's bloused and he draw circles on Dara's flat stomach. As Dara on the other hand raked his hair.
 
GD pulled out from the kiss and give her a peck. He snuggled on the Dara's neck and his favorite spot whenever they will make love. But after awards GD's eyebrows furrowed when he felt that Dara is not even and she is breathing evenly. 
 
GD pulled himself and looked at her. There she is sleeping soundly.
 
" Aiggoo this rabbit sleep on me again " GD chuckled how funny for her to sleep in this kind of situation.
 
GD lay on his side and pulled Dara closed and let her rest on his chest. " My baby must be really tired, arasso rest all you want but next time you can never escaped me " GD said as she lightly pinched her nose.
 
Dara scrunched her nose in response and snuggled closer to GD's warmth.
 
GD smiled down at her cuteness. Then he get his phone on his bedside table and open his twitter account and re-read what he twitted last night.
 
 
 
@IBGDRGN: What is happiness ? Bigbang will need a "," as well...
Good memories with good friends.. Good bam everyone haengsyo.
 
 
 
 
Then he put it back his phone on the bedside table.
 
 
 
" This is happiness " GD whispered as he hugged the girl beside him tightly.
 
 
 
 
" Mahal Kita ♥ " GD whispered again as she kissed Dara's hair and close his eyes and soon he join her in slumber.
 
 
 
 
 

*****************************

 

 

 

I warned you right ? I told you prepare for Daragon moments and sweetness ♥

 

Im so sorry this is best thing i can write ~ i dont have any idea what they do in Tagaytay

all i know is they eat at Gerry's grill ~ Im a mess im sorry TT.TT

 

Dont conclude too much its just my crazy imagination working LOL  xD

 

Give me your comments guys ~

They are my insipration to write more ! keke XD

Anyways the final chapter is next  TT.TT

See You then ~ Lots of Love readers ♥

 

 

 

 

Sooooooooooooo handsome ♥.♥