Sequel -- TOGETHER FOREVER ♥

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

Wearing a white short dress paired up with a white fur vest and a white boots and sporting her long straight hair, the Kpop Goddess truly returns.
 
" Wow Unnie ! Daebak your really gorgeous ! And not mention y " Minzy said as she gawk at her Dara-unnie.
 
" You think so Mingkki ? But im not really comfortable wearing dress like this, it doesn't suit me " Dara pouts as she keep on pulling down the hem of her dress.
 
" Yahh what are you saying it doesn't suit you ! This santokki, youre degrading yourself again for your information Gorgeous is an understatement to describe you now " Bom exclaimed.
 
" And besides unnie with your look today, you'll gain tons of fanboys again " CL butted in.
 
" Aissh ~ your exaggerating again CL-roo but why did i have a normal hair and costume today ? "  Dara asked.
 
" I think unnie because your turning 29 in a couple of days and our stylist just want to give you a true lady image " CL said.
 
" Lady image huh ? With this dress like that im sure a dragon will flame a fire once he saw what this rabbit outfit today " Bom whispered to herself.
 
" Are you saying something Bommie ? " Dara asked innocently.
 
" Nothing i just wanna ask what's your plan in your birthday ? Does you and your dragon boyfriend have plans ? " Bom asked.
 
" Oh about that we just agree to celebrate my birthday once we finished our commitments this month " Dara shrugged.
 
" Eh ? Why unnie ? Bigbang Oppas are here too, why we dont celebrate it with them " Minzy asked.
 
" Mingkki your Oppas are in New York why we are here in L.A " Dara said.
 
" Its just a few hours drive unnie " CL said as she rolled her eyes.
 
" But they have their concert there and besides my birthday is their departure to Peru so its really impossible " Dara insist.
 
" But im sure if you just tell Jiyong Oppa to celebrate your birthday with him, he will surely come " Minzy said.
 
" Aiggooo Mingkki-ah, your Oppa has more pressing things to do and besides don't you want to celebrate my birthday with you girls ? "    Dara pouted.
 
" Of course not unnie, i just think that you'll be happier if Jiyong Oppa will be there " Minzy said.
 
" I know that maknae, but its really okay " Dara said as she ruffled Minzy short purple hair.
 
" Okay stop the Jiyong Oppa talk already, lets go now its our time to rehearse " CL said as she got up from the swivel chair.
 
 
 
The girls followed CL to the door but before Dara can step out the room Bom held her hand stoping her.
 
" Oh waegure Bommie-ah ? " Dara asked.
 
" Let me make take a picture of you, go make a y pose " Bommie ordered.
 
" Okay " Dara beamed, well she loves taking pictures. Dara crosses her legs and stand like a beauty queen exposing her legs while her hands on her hips emphasizing her curves.
 
" 1 2 3 Perfect " Bom said.
 
" Wow i look good there, send it to me " Dara said excitedly as she get her phone.
 
" Eh ? Wae ? " Bom asked.
 
" I just want to keep a copy " Dara shrugged.
 
" Arasso " Bom said then she sent it to Dara's phone.
 
" Kamsamida Bomtaro ! " Dara said. She was about to put back her phone in her bag but her wallpaper caught her attention.
 
" I miss my cotton candy " Dara sighed as she traced the photo on her phone as her wallpaper. It was GD with his hair spiked up and dyed in a baby blue like a cotton candy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: I dont know what others think, but i believe its really GD ♥ )
(cr: Daragon Fan Page)
 
 
 
 
Bom pretended that she didn't heard what Dara said as a mischiveous smile is crepting on her lips.
 
" Lets go now Bommie " Dara said as she put her phone at her bag and put it on the table.
 
Bom just smile at her in response and follow Dara with her eyes as Dara step out the room.
 
' Dont worry that Cotton Candy of yours will surely run his off here once i send him this picture ' Bom thought as she press the send button of her phone while smirking evilly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
 
 
 
 
 
GD has been restless these past few days. They just completed their US tour last night at the day 2 concert in New Jersey. They still have 2 more days before they will set to go to Peru. And as of today he's getting more restless especially his grilfriend is just kilometers away. He badly wants to drive to L.A but he still need to prepare for tomorrow's big event for him and Dara. With that thougt a smile plastered on his lips. He can't wait for tomorrow, he need to be sure that everything will be according to plan.
 
He was kick out on his thoughts when he heard the maknae's loud voice. Yep the maknae is on his hotel room saying his bored and want to hang out. 
 
" Waaaaah Our girls are really the best ! " Seungri exclaimed while he is infront of GD's laptop.
 
" Oh my God ! My Dara-noona is really georgous ! Finally a normal hair and a y dress " Seungri loudly added which finally caught GD's attention.
 
GD abruptly stand up from his bed and went to Seungri who's busy surfing the net at his couch, laptop on his lap.
 
" Let me see that rat " GD ordered but before he was able to see the pictures the maknae is looking at, the laptop shut down indicating its already lowbat.
 
" Damn, why did you turn it off ! " GD barked.
 
" I did not ! Its already lowbat hyung ! " Seungri said as he rolled his eyes.
 
" Aissh then charge it ! I need to see the pictures youre looking at a while ago ! " GD exclaimed.
 
" Ahh ill just described to you hyung what Dara-noona looks like ! She is wearing a a short tight white dress that shows her curves and her creamy white legs and ~ " Seungri said but before he got to finish his sentence GD already hit him hard on the head.
 
" Awww Hyungggg ~ " Seungri whined as he rubbed his head.
 
" Yahh this rat how dare you fantasize about my girlfriend ! " GD exclaimed as he keep throwing deathly glares at the poor maknae.
 
" Im just telling the truth Noona is really y " Seungri mumbled as he pouts.
 
GD was about to hit the maknae again but his phone suddenly buzz indicating he got message.
 
" Hyung your phone ! You got message ! Maybe its Dara-noona ! " Seungri exclaimed.
 
With that GD walked to the bed side table to get his phone as the maknae sigh in relief.
 
" Bom-Noona ? " GD said as his eyebrows creased in confusion.
 
" An MMS ? " GD whispered as he open the message. Then his eyes grew big when he saw the contain of the message. Its Dara strauting a y aura.
 
 
 
From: Bom-Noona
 
Mehrong :P Fanboys Alert Kwon ! Kkkkke
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aissssh ! " GD cursed out loudly. 
 
" Hyung what's the problem ? " Seungri asked as he bravely walk to his dragon hyung who's already fuming.
 
GD just ignore him as he immediately grab his car's key.
 
" Hey hyung where are you going ? " Seungri asked as he held his hyung arms stopping him from his tracks.
 
" Im going back to L.A ! She needs to change her clothes ! I need to be there to poked his fanboys eyes who will look at her with interest ! " GD exasperatedly said.
 
" Hyung you know you can't do that, and besides Bom-Noona is there. She will surely guard noona for you " Seungri assured his hyung.
 
" That corn monster ? I highly doubt it. Look she even sent me this picture obviously torturing me ! " GD exclaimed.
 
" Noona is just teasing you because you still not breathing a word to them especially to her on what's your planning for tomorrow " Seungri said.
 
" Aissh why she is so impatient im still not done with it that's why im not saying anything yet to them " GD said.
 
" So now hyung, you said it yourself. Your not done with your plans yet so let just fix all you needed tomorrow okay ? Noona will be fine out there, just bear it for a while, because tomorrow is the big day. Dont worry hyung ill help you for the preparation " Seungri said as he smiled at his hyung.
 
With that the uneasiness that GD is feeling suddenly gone. Thanks to the maknae.
 
" Arasso, you'll help me right ? " GD said as he smiled back at Seungri.
 
" Of course ! But it doesn't come for free ! New single for me will do " Seungri playfully said.
 
GD just chuckeled at him then his eyes turn to his phone again.
 
" Why are you so beautiful " GD whispered as he traced the picture that Bom send to him.
 
" I really can wait for tomorrow " GD said as he looked up to Seungri.
 
" Dont worry hyung you'll do good ! Fighting ! " Seungri happily cheered him.
 
GD just ruffled his hair in response. He's really thankful for everyone's support to their relationship especially their maknae.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
November 11, 2012
 
 
2NE1 wake up early to shoot their come back music video in the street of L.A. Bom is now done shooting her solo scene wearing a pink cape. She went to her bag and check her phone. And then a smile crept on her face because of a certain message she received. 
 
" This Dragon " Bom said giggling as she suddenly got excited on what will happen tonight. 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
 
November 11, 2012 - 11:45 PM
 
 
 
" Im dead tired Bommie-ah ! " Dara whined as they are walking to a restaurant.
 
" Why did you suddenly want to eat ? For God sake Bommie its already midnight ! I want to rest ! Can we just eat tomorrow ! " Dara complained.
 
" Aissh dont complain anymore Ssantokki ! Were already here, lets just eat ! My treat dont worry " Bom said as she began dragging Dara who's walking slowly.
 
" Wow that's new " Dara whispered to herself.
 
" Are you saying something Ssantoki ? " Bom asked as he narrowed his eyes to Dara.
 
" Ani " Dara answered as she waved her two hands in front of her,
 
" Arasso ! Oh wait i forgot my phone in the car, just go in first " Bom said as she pushed Dara to the door.
 
" Ill just come with you " Dara said.
 
" Aniyo ! You go inside now and get us some seat " Bom said then she immediately ran away from Dara.
 
" Yahh Bommie ! " Dara shouted.
 
" Go inside now ! Wait for me there ! " Bom yelled back.
 
" Aissh that corn monster " Dara muttered as she push the door open and went inside but darkness welcomed her.
 
 
 
" Omo ! Why its so dark here ? Where are the people ? " Dara said getting scared. But then a big screen suddenly and a familiar song started to play.
 
Of course she knows that song by heart. Its the song that GD compose for her " Butterfly "
 
As the song plays a series of pictures of her from her childhood until now was being shown in the big screen.
 
As the slideshow ends. A video  immediately played. Its a VTR.
 
 
 
" Dara-ah " Her mother appeared on the screen with her younger sister Durami.
 
" Omma " Dara whispered as tears threaten to fall from her eyes. She misses her family badly especially her mother. Since their having a world tour she can't visit and go home often.
 
" Dara-ah Happy Birthday ! I wish were there to celebrate your birthday. My princess is really grown up now " Dara's mom choked a bit getting emotional.
 
" I still remember the day when you were born. That was the happiest day of my life since your my first child. Im really thankful that God gave me a loving daughter like you, Im sorry if you have to take responsibility for the whole family since your father left us. You work hard since youre young instead of enjoying your teen life. You give everything you have in this family not caring if there's nothing left for you. You been through many things, so for now i wish you true happiness and as far as i can see your happy and contented now. Especially with Jiyong in your life now. You two give me a lot of grandchildren Arasso ? Congratulations Dear " Her mother finished.
 
" Omma " Dara chuckeled as she wiped away the tears that escape from her eyes.
 
 
" Unnie " Durami started. " Happy Birthday ~ i really dont know what to say but thank you for all " Durami said as she smiled.
 
" Youre my inspiration in everything i do Unnie, i want to return all the things you do and the love you give for our family. I promise to study hard and to finish my studies so you'll be proud of me. I love you unnie always take care, dont worry about Omma ill take care of her. Happy birthday unnie by the way if you dont like Jiyong-Oppa anymore just give him to me Neh ? " Durami teased.
 
" Aissh this Brat of course i will not give away my Baby boy even if you beg me " Dara said as she stuck out her tounge as if her sister can see it.
 
" By the way unnie congratulations ! " Durami said and winked.
 
" Eh ? Did i receive any award that i didn't know ? " Dara said as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
 
" Happy Birthday ! Saranghamnida ! " Her mother and sister said in unison as they waved off.
 
 
 
" Saeng ill chukahamnida ~ Saeng ill chukahamnida ~ Saraeng-hanie Dara-sshi ~ Saeng ill chukahamnida ~ Wohoa ! Happy Birthday Dara-ah ! " Her 84 liner sisters Hanbyul and Hyesun appeared on the screen greeted her with Se7en.
 
" Wow i can't believe your getting older Dara ! Look at you , you still look like a teenager " Hanbyul said.
 
" More on she just didn't grown up" Se7en butted in.
 
" Yahh Dongwook your mean " Hyesun said. Se7en just rolled his eyes in response.
 
" Anyway Ssantokki, i really wish you a Happy Birthday, you deserve all the love in the world. Im really happy to be your friend. I miss the times when we always went to concerts especially Shinwa's concert were still Fan Girls at that time. I miss you rabbit lets hangout when you get back here neh ? You owe us a lot ! Happy Birthday Dara " Hyesun finished as she blow a kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh its my turn, I just make it simple, you know im not good at words like Hyesun here who's a drama queen, look she's even sobbing now " Hanbyul said teasing Hyesun.
 
" Yahh ! Im not i just miss Dara especially now that somethings important will happen and were not there " Hyesun sniffed.
 
" Yeah i still cant believe that Dragon beat me before ill able to do it, he is sure fast " Se7en butted in.
 
" Yeah can you believe it your Dongsaeng beats you on doing it first " Hanbyul said as he elbowed his boyfriend chest.
 
" Ouch ! " Se7en winced in pain. " Dont worry Yeobo, let see what the Dragon prepare on his sleeves first then ill make sure to beat on how will he do it " Se7en said. Hanbyul just rolled her eyes at him.
 
" By the way congratulations ! Were excited for you ! We'll give our gifts when you get back here ! Happy Birthday " Hanbyul said giggling getting excited.
 
" Neh, Rabbit Happy Birthday and Congratulations ! " Se7en said as a sincere smile plastered on his face.
 
" Congratulations Dara-ah " Hyesun seconded as she wiped away some tears that strained her face. Such a drama queen. But she's really happy for her friend.
 
" What are these dorks talking about ? And why are they keep on congratulating me ? Am i missing something here ? " Dara said as if someone can answer her.
 
 
The video greetings continued, after her 84 liners friends greeted her. GD's family and Her friends from the Philippines followed, then some YG staffs also greeted her through the video even her Fanclubs have a video greeting, even Dadoong, Gaho and Tamtam made an appearance. Who ever made this video really give effort just to get a video message even her friends from the Philippines are able to filmed their message. She was now crying because she was so touch by the messages of her friends and fans.
 
 
" Hi Noona ! " suddenly Sanghyun appeared in the screen. He was on his room on his dorm.
 
" Err ~ Happy Birthday Noona " Sanghyun said he scratch his head indicating his shy.
 
" Ahm really dont know what to say, you know im not that showy type so im sorry if youre always the one who shout out to everyone that youre proud of me. Actually Noona im really embarrassed of myself. Im the man in the family but your the one who's taking care of everything. I feel useless " Sanghyun said as he let out a sigh.
 
" I know that im not at the point of my career where i can act with freedom. But ill be working harder than ever. So don't worry about me, when i succeed and become a big singer ill take care of you then " Sanghyun added as he smiled.
 
" Dog-poop " Dara muttered as fresh tears fall from her eyes. She really loves her brother and hearing a message from his brother who's a self spoken person really touches her heart.
 
" Noona, in the past you always asking me to introduce you to a man, but i don't know any man worthy of you. But then Jiyong-hyung came, i guess you dont need to pestered me about introducing you to other man i know. Too bad So Ji Sub-sunbaenim recently invited me to the premiere of his movie and he even asked me about you " Sanghyun teased.
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: Thunder at The Company Premiere with Mblaq and 2pm ~ Err im Thunder bias too)
 
 
 
" But im really happy for you Noona. If Jiyong-hyung hurts you and makes you cry just tell me what bones of him should i break first ! " Sanghyun added as he crack his knuckles.
 
" Silly " Dara whispered.
 
" This is taking too long now Noona, i just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and Congratulations " Sanghyun said with a genuine smile.
 
" Eh ? What's with the congratulatory ? " Dara asked again.
 
" Bye Noona ! See you soon ! Saranghae " Sanghyun finished as he formed a heart shape on his hands.
 
 
 
After that the screen turned off as a spotlight was a mini stage. There she found the Bigbang boys minus their leader looking elegant with their same tuxedos with mics infront of them.
 
Then a music played.
 
" Ohhh wanna see your face my girl ~ " Taeyang started to sing.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Im89zKtcE  (Together Forever bu BigBang)
 
 
The screen again and a slideshow of pictures of her and GD was shown. Then another spotlight was the other side of the stage. And there he was the Love of her life. Looking like a true prince with his suit and brushed up hair. He walk to Dara carrying a boquet of roses. He stand in front of her.
 
" For you Baby Girl " GD said smiling as he offered the boquet of roses.
 
Dara cannot uttered a word too overwhelmed on what's happening but she still manage to get the flowers from his hands.
 
" See that ? " GD said as he points at a certain rose in the boquet.
 
" I will love you till that last rose die " GD said.
 
Then Dara noticed that there's a single rose which is fake.
 
" That was so last year " Dara commented as she got teary eyed.
 
" Can i have this dance princess ? " GD asked as he offered hand.
 
Dara lightly chuckeled as a tear dropped from her left eye. She nods and placed her arms on his open palm.
 
GD get the boquet from her hands and put it down first. Then he placed Dara's hand behind his neck as he placed his hands on Dara's waist pulling her closer. As s continue singing and they started to sway.
 
" Do you remember the first time we met ? YG sajangnim said your the new trainee. You look simple at that time but you still manage to stand out " GD said looking intently at Dara.
 
" Youre like a kid when your hype, youre clumsy, youre a cry baby. So i promised myself not to fall to this kind of girl but it looks like i ate my words because look at me now im head over heels for you " GD chuckeled.
 
" Who wouldn't fall for you. Youre to good to be true. You changed me. Whenever im having a hard time when im still starting my career youre there to listen to me and cheer me up. You don't care if you make fool out of yourself just to make me laugh " GD said.
 
" When my bestfriend confessed to you i felt my heart gasped for air, and when you decide to went back to the Philippines i felt my world crash as i learned you have your boyfriend waiting for you back there. That's when i realized that im inlove with you, i cannot live without you, I cannot bear seeing you with other guys. That 2 years you were gone was Hell for me and not hearing anything from you brings me insane " GD added.
 
" And then you came back, i felt that my world started to revolve again. I promise to myself that once i saw you i will never let you go again, do you remember that day when i confessed to you ? " GD asked. Dara nodded as she close her eyes and recall that day.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
Dara just got out from YG sajangnim's office. She just recently signed a contract. She was walking happily on the hallway of the YG Buliding when a group of 5 men got out on the elevator.
 
She gasped when she saw them. GD, Taeyang and TOP with a 2 new guy.
 
Her eyes grew big when she saw GD running towards her then she was beyond shocked when GD locked her in his arms. Hugging her tightly like personal space is not on the dictionary anymore.
 
" Oh Thank God your back ! I miss you so bad. Dont leave me anymore please " GD pleaded as tears escaped his eyes. Then he pull out from the hug and looking intently at her as he cupped her face with both of his hands.
 
" I love you Dara ~ Please be mine " GD said as he leaned down and kissed Dara longingly.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
Dara opened her eyes and saw GD looking lovingly at her.
 
" Thank you for loving me Dara, Thank you for being mine. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you only you " GD said as he tucked some loosen hair of Dara behind her left ear.
 
 
 
" listen I love you down in every way It doesn't matter baby everyday From the bottom to the top have it'cho way It's all about the way you feel baby Wanna make it like extacy To where you're sayin' my name softly And we can take it down south baby Any freakin' route as long as you and I can be as one, hey " GD rapped his part on the song that the boys are singing not tearing his stares at Dara.
 
 
TOP rap part followed then after that GD join them singing the last chorus as he is still looking at Dara lovingly, singing it for her, pouring his heart desires.
 
All of my life I've been searchin for that one And now that you've come to me I don't have to run Chasin' all the girls while I'm hangin' with my crew Now it's all about just me and my boo Everyday 'n everynight it just goes on That's how much love I have for you girl I'm so sprung Baby this was meant to be, it's such a blessin' Cuz we will be together, forever "
 
After the song was finished GD leaned down and kissed Dara as she willingly kissed him back. GD pulled out from the kiss and caress her cheeks.
 
 
 
" Happy Birthday Baby " GD greeted her, then suddenly the room lit up of different lights, miniature of butterflies hanging on the ceiling and petals of roses scatterred on the floor. Everything was perfect.
 
" Happy Birthday ! " 2ne1, Bigbang and some YG staff shout in unison as the 2ne1 girls appeared from a a door holding a cake with some YG staffs behind them.
 
" Omo ! " Dara gasped in surprise.
 
" Dara-ah Happy Birthday Ssantokki ! " Bom greeted her as she kissed her cheeks.
 
" Thank you Bommie " Dara said. " Don't thank me ive done nothing, i just trick you to get here its all the dragon's plan " Bom said as she glared at GD.
 
Seriously she wants to help on what GD is planning for Dara but the only thing she got is a text message from him saying to bring Dara at therestaurant at this hour.
 
GD just give Bom a peace sign and cheekly smiled at her.
 
" Unnie Happy Birthday " CL greeted her as she kissed her cheeks and hugged her.
 
" Happy Birthday to my favorite unnie " Minzy said as she kissed and hug Dara too.
 
" Yahh ! " Her other two unnies exclaimed in unison.
 
" Im just joking of course all of you are my favorite unnies " Minzy said.
 
" Better be ! " Bom huffed.
 
 
" Okay its our turn now " Taeyang butted in as she stand in front of Dara.
 
" Noona Happy Birthday " Taeyang greeted her and kissed her cheeks too.
 
" Yahh ! Is that necessary to do ?! " GD exclaimed getting jealous. Taeyang just smirked at him.
 
" Noona Happy Birthday ! " Daesung greeted her and hugged her.
 
" Gumawo " Dara said as she ruffled Daesung's hair.
 
" Oh My Lovely Dara-noona Happy Birthday ! " Seungri suddenly hugged her almost making her balance off, good thing GD is at their back who manage to stay them in place.
 
" Yahh Seungrat you almost knocked off Dara ! " GD whacked his head then Seungri releases Dara from his hug.
 
" Aissh Hyung i just want to greet my Noona ! " Seungri explained as he rubbed his head.
 
" Noona Happy Birthday " Seungri greeted again and about to kiss her on the cheeks to but it ends up on GD's palm.
 
" Don't push your luck Rat ! " GD said as he pushed Seungri's puckering lips.
 
" Okay move away its now my turn " TOP butted in.
 
" Hey ! Hey ! Heypy Birthday ! " TOP greeted as he raised his hand urging for a high five.
 
Dara chuckeled at him and high five him. " Youre really weird Tabi ! That's the weirdest greeting ive ever received " Dara commented still chuckling. 
 
Top just shrugged his shoulders and step back standing besides Taeyang.
 
 
 
" I guess its my turn now " GD said behind her which made her turn around to him.
 
Dara smiled at him waiting for what he will say.
 
" Baby Girl i know its your birthday but i just need to do something " GD said as she grabbed both Dara's  hand.
 
" Ahhhh ~ Ahhh ~ Ahhh ~ " GD trailed off teasing Dara a bit. 
 
" Kwon Jiyong " Dara warned him. Dara is not really fond when Jiyong do that especially when they are talking on the phone.
 
" Just say it hyung ! " Seungri yelled. With that GD snap his head at him and glared at him.
 
Seungri raised both of his hand in surrender.
 
He looks back at Dara who's looking at him confusion on her eyes waiting for what he will say.
 
With that GD took a deep breathe and squeezed Dara's hand tightly.
 
 
" I really dont know how to start, but i will tell you what my heart wants to say " GD said then she placed both of Dara's hand on his left chest.
 
" Can you feel that ? Its beating crazy whenever youre near me. I guess it will stop beating if you ever leaved me. And i can't bear it so im taking all my chances now " GD said then he pulled out a necklace in his pocket with a ring dangling on it.
 
Dara gasped. GD wore it on her neck.
 
" Sandara Park, do you know that everynight i prayed on bended knees that you'll be forever mine. I want to be the reason for your smiles. I want to wake up every morning with you by my side and sleep at night after making love to you. I promise to not make you cry and if there are times you'll cry  it because of too much happiness, like now " GD said as he wiped the tears that is now continuously flowing on the Dara's cheeks.
 
" I will not look at other woman, if the time will come that i will hug and kiss other woman that will be our daughter. I wanna grow old with you, I wanna die lying in your arms " GD said as he got teary eyes too.
 
" I Kwon Jiyong promise to love you and take care of you till my last breathe " GD said not peeling off her eyes on Dara.
 
" Sandara Park will you marry me ? " GD asked.
 
" Jiyong " Dara gasped.
 
" It doesn't have to be now Baby Girl, i can wait. This ring ~ " GD trailed off as he touch the ring that dangling on Dara's neck.
 
" This ring wear this when youre ready to settled down with me. Once you wear this ring on your finger there's no backing out and i promise you to bring you to any church you want just to tied the knot with you " GD said as he caress Dara's cheeks.
 
" So will Miss Sandara Park take Kwon Jiyong to be her future husband ? " GD asked.
 
Dara who's crying a dam of tears now can't uttered a word. She just throw herself at GD hugging him tightly.
 
" So ? " GD whispered to her ear while hugging her back soothing her. Dara just nod repeatedly against his chest.
 
" Ill take that as a Yes " GD said as his tears finally escape his eyes because of too much happiness and contentment.
 
GD pulled out from the hugged and smiled down at Dara and wiped away her tears eventhough its useless because her tears continuously flow.
 
" I Love you Baby Girl ! You and only you ! Saranghae " GD said as he rest his forehead against her.
 
Dara smiled to him. " I Love you too Baby boy ! You and only you " Dara finally said.
 
With that GD leaned down and sealed their moment with a precious and sweet kiss.
 
Claps and cheers were heard at the restaurant. 2ne1 girls are crying because of happiness. While the Bigbang boys are all wearing their big smiles, happy for their leader and for their Noona.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its already 4am in the morning. The Bigbang boys except their leader decided to go back to their hotel in New York after an hour of partying. The 2ne1 girls are on their own hotel room getting a sleep. Same goes for the YG staffs.
 
Mean while the engage couple are on the hotel's rooftop sitting on the bench cuddling each other under the night sky.
 
" I can't wait to see you wearing a wedding gown " GD whispered closing his eyes hugging Dara who's resting her head on his chest.
 
" Me too " Dara simply replied as she snuggled closer to GD inhaling his scent.
 
 
Silence.
 
 
" Jiyong-ah " Dara breathed out. GD shivered  feeling her breathe on his neck.
 
" Hmm " GD just humm in response.
 
" Thank You " Dara said as she looked up at GD smiling.
 
" This is my best birthday ever, you even manage to get messages from my friends in the Philippines. Im really touched " Dara said.
 
" Anything for my Baby Girl " GD said as she pecked her lips.
 
Just then Dara noticed GD's tired face. " Hey are you okay ? You look so tired " Dara said worriedly as he caress his cheeks.
 
" Im fine, i just dont get any sleep because i was busy preparing all of these as soon our concert finished " GD explained.
 
" You should have just rest and instead of tiring yourself because of my birthday " Dara said.
 
" If i haven't done this, then youre still not my fiancee until now "  GD pouted.
 
" Youre tired Baby Boy, you should have gone with the boys and gone back in your hotel for you to have some rest " Dara said.
 
" No, i can rest more with you in my arms. I have my human pillow and its more comfortable hugging it " GD said as he pulled Dara more closer almost crashing her body.
 
" Tch ~ youre really stubborn, by the way today is your flight to Peru right ? What time ? " Dara asked.
 
" Hmm ~ i dont know but its in the morning " GD simply said.
 
" What ? Then you should have rest and not stay here " Dara exclaimed.
 
" Aissh Baby Girl, i only have an hour to be with you in this special day so let just stay like this, ill leave in an hour. Please " GD sighed. He's really tired now and all he want to do is to sleep. But since its Dara's birthday he want to spend it with her but since they have a concert in Peru they have to fly there today, so he choose to spend at least this free time of him with her eventhough his dead tired.
 
" Arasso " Dara sighed in defeat.
 
 
Silence.
 
 
" I'll miss you again Ji " Dara whispered as she closed her eyes.
 
" I'll miss you more, dont look at any other men. Remember youre my fiancee now " GD said as he touched the ring that's hanging on Dara's neck.
 
Dara smiled at the word " Fiancee " she can't believe that this day will come. All her hardship in the past was paid off, her life is full of color now. Thanks to this guy beside him who loves her unconditionally. Now she can't wait to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, she got excited at the thought of building their own family and live happily.
 
" Wait for me Ji " Dara whispered as she snuggled closer to GD feeling his warmth.
 
" I'll wait for you even if takes me an eternity " GD said as he kissed Dara's hair.
 
" We will be Together Forever " GD added and closed his eyes too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
" TOGETHER FOREVER ♥ " Dara repeated as she touched the ring.
 
 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2n64iH3wH4

This video is when Bigbang depart to Peru, GD is sleeping at the back seat of the car. He looks really tired like he didn't get any sleep. while the other members are wide awake.

Hmmm ~ i wonder why ? maybe my Hunch are true kkke ^^

 

 

 

************************************

 

 

WRITTER'S NOTE: 

 

Aigoooo ~ i still want to continue writting this story ~

Anyways this for all who request for a sequel :) Sorry if it takes long, i just got busy with school works >_<

 

I just wanna share this ~ My bestfriend is a TOP biased and she's urging me to write a TABISAN version of this story.

I texted her this morning saying " Ill post my Sequel today :) "

and she replied " Hmmp, ill not subscribe to your stories unless you made a Tabisan one :P "

hahaha she's funny XD I Love you Bestfriend ! come out ! come out wherever you are ^0^

 

I have a question ~ What's your favorite scene in this story ? come on share it with me :)

Im happy because one of the admin of Daragon in Indonesia posted in my wall asking permission to translate my stories in Indonesian for Indonesian Applers :) So why not ! Were all applers here ♥ SPREAD THE DARAGON LOVE  ♥

 

I want to write some One shots so do you have any request ? maybe a song then ill try to make a story from there then tell me what OTP do you want. It can be Daragon, Tabisan, Darayang, Jaedara, darahae etc. Its your choice and ill dedicate it to you ^^ Make your request and i promise to do my best :)

 

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story and if its not too much to ask maybe you can click the buttons up kkke ^^

 

 

Lots of Love Readers ♥