Chapter 2 -- I Love Jolibee Spaghetti ! But ~ ~ ~

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

 

" Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ! Bigbang ! "
 
 
" Gdragon Oppa my Love  ! "
 
 
" Taeyang your so hot ! "
 
 
" TOP marry me ! "
 
 
" Daesung I love you ! "
 
 
" Baby Seungri your so cute ! "
 
 
" Bigbang Oppa's Mabuhay ! "
 
 
Screams filled the NAIA Terminal 1 once BigBang got outside the airport and made their way to the waiting cars where many Pinoy ViPs are eagerly waiting for them.
 
Daesung being the smiling angel he is, he just keep on smiling to the fans. While Taeyang smiled also and even waved to the fans before entering the black mercedes benz. TOP on the other just keep a straight face and he seems didn't know how to react to the overwhelming welcome of the Pinoy fans. While the G-Ri tandem just silently made their way out with guards swarming over them. (A/N: im sorry i didn't get a look even a glimpse on the G-Ri couple when i got in the airport, i only able to see the three, there are really many people at that time and guards are everywhere)
 
TOP, Taeyang, Dae and Seungri ride on a black mercedes benz while GD take the white mercedez benz (A/N: i dont know why he is separated with the four maybe a special treatment to him kke i dunno know)
 
 
__________
 
 
The moment GD got inside the car he immediately dialed his girlfriend number.
 
I Love you, I Love you hu hu hu hu ~
I Love you, I Love you hu hu hu hu ~
 
Yep Pips ! He ask Dara to make that her ringback tone so whenever he will call he will hear first Dara's voice singing I Love you to him. Crazy right ? Well he's madly inlove !
 
" Hello Baby ! " GD immediately greeted her the moment she answered the phone. " Hey Baby Boy, so hows Philippines ? " Dara asked.
 
" Well we just arrived and were just on our way to the hotel, but im really surprised to see a sea of fans welcoming us there " GD said smiling seems overwhelmed too by the fans warm welcomed.
 
" Well Ji, incase you dont know Filipino's are hospitable " Dara chuckled. " And hello your Bigbang for God's sake ! Of course your famous everywhere " Dara added.
 
" Anyways Baby did you know i also see some Daragon posters back there, were really famous here huh ? " GD said smiling giddily at the thought that Filipino fans love their tandem.
 
" Of course its the home of many Daragon fans ~ Applers is what they call themselves if i am correct. Anyway Ji, i need to go now Jjangmae is calling me now i need to wrap up some appoinments here to able to go there tomorrow " Dara said.
 
" Arasso you take care Baby girl dont tire yourself too much ~ cant wait too see you tomorrow " GD said.
 
" Same with you rest first when you got in your hotel room then dont forget to eat at Jolibee bring the boys with you, you'll love the food there " Dara reminded him.
 
" Aahhh ~ can i just eat there tomorrow with you and not with the boys " GD groan.
 
" You know Ji we cant do that, just do what i said. Ill see you tomorrow Baby boy ! Bye ! I love you " Dara said as she bid goodbye.
 
" Arasso, i cant wait to see you tomorrow bye Baby Girl ! And I love you more ! More ! " GD said singing the Lies part.
 
" Okay Bye " Dara giggled before hunging up. 
 
 
 
 
______________
 
 
 
 
 
EDSA Shangrila Hotel
 
 
 
 
Taeyang immediately went to the hotel's gym once they got at the hotel (A/N: thats based on what i read on some fans updates ~ Aigoo Taeyang is muscle man freak kke)
 
While the four went straight to their hotel room. GD went straight to his bed. He glance at the wall clock "5:00pm" its still early for dinner so he decided to take a nap before asking the guys to go with him at fast food chain Dara keep on insisting him to go.
 
After some hours GD finally stirred from his sleep he take a glance at the wall clock again "9:45pm" he groan. Its late to have dinner, he wondered if the boys have eaten already. With that he got up from the bed and when to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready to get the boys.
 
 
 
 
______________
 
 
 
 
"Ding Dong ! 10‏x‏ "
 
 
TOP grumply walk towards his door ready to bang the head of this person who keep on abusing the doorbell of his suite.
 
" Yahh Kwon Leadah what do you want ! " TOP immediately asked the moment he open his door and see the Dragon standing in front of him wearing a black hooded jacket, faded jeans, a shades and a mask.
 
" I haven't eaten yet hyung lets eat " GD simply said. " So ? Is that my problem ? Its already pass 10 in the evening spare my time " TOP said leaning on the door frame.
 
" Come on now hyung ill treat you ! " GD bargain. " Why dont you ask the maknaes or Yongbae ? " TOP asked.
 
" Bae is still on the gym still working his muscles, Seungri i dont know where that rat is probably at the hotels bar checking out some ladies and Daesung i dont know whats with that weird guy he locked up his self on his room probably crying out because of that Doraemon thingy ~ i dont know " GD shrugged.
 
" So you decided to bother me ?  Im also busy you know ! " TOP said. " Oh come on hyung your doing nothing " GD said and rolled his eyes like TOP will saw it behind his shades.
 
" Well im talking with my Bear Bricks is that enough ? " TOP snickered. " Thats creepy hyung just come with me Jebal ! " The Dragon pleaded. " Aisssh your so persistent ! Arasso get inside first and wait for me ill just dress like a robber like what you look now " TOP said as he sighed.
 
With that the Dragon smiled in victory behind his mask. " Go now hyung Pali ! " GD said pushing the giant alien back in his hotel room.
 
 
 
 
_____________
 
 
 
 
" Tell me Jiyong why are we here again ? " TOP asked GD. " Ahm because were going to eat ? " GD answered him.
 
" Yeah i know that you Moron ! But why here ? I mean its not even a restaurant its more on a fast food chain " TOP said as he glared at GD.
 
" Yeah but Dara keep on insisting me to try to eat here especially her favorite Spaghetti " GD shrugged as they went on the line wearing their disguise.
 
" Why you keep on doing what she tells you ? " TOP asked. " Err ~ because she's my girlfriend and ill do everything for her " GD replied.
 
" Wow just wow ~  you are really smitten by Dara when you guys get married, ill pity you because you'll be under her command " TOP said shaking his head.
 
" You can say that hyung it doesn't even matter as long she's with me " GD simply said looking ahead at the menu plastered on the screens.
 
" Yeah right " TOP said as he rolled his eyes but deep inside his happy for his brother who found his true love.
 
 
 
 
_____________
 
 
 
 
" Good evening Sir Welcome to Jolibee, Whats your order Sir ? " The cashier asked them in fluent english.
 
The masked dragon nudge the masked alien  " Hyung go talk to her and say our order " the masked Dragon whispered to the masked Alien.
 
" Why would i ? Your the one who dragged me here and besides your english is better than me " The masked alien whispered back.
 
" Ahhm excuse sir ? " The cashier butted in giving them a confused look. With that the masked dragon cleared his throat.
 
" Err ~ spaghetti " the masked dragon simply said. " Ahm okay sir the value meal or do you want it with a chicken ? " the cashier asked.
 
" Live chicken ? " the masked alien asked dumbly tilting hid head to the side (A/N: Omo kyuuptaa ! imagine TOP doing that kyaaah anyway back to the story)
 
" Excuse me ? " the cashier asked getting more confused.
 
" Ahhm dont mind him yeah chicken, hehe chicken ~ i mean yeah with chicken " the masked dragon akwardly laughed. " Ah okay ~ for two sir ? " the cashier asked.
 
" Yes " the masked dragon simply said not knowing what to say anymore. " Whats drinks do you want sir ? " the cashier asked.
 
" Do you ~ ahm ~ ahm beer ? " the masked alien butted in not even making sense on constructing his sentence.
 
The masked dragon face palmed himself  " Just give us any drinks you have " the masked dragon said then he took out some Philippine Bills fom his wallet, good thing his manager able to exchange some from a money changer.
 
" Here, can you please just deliver i mean serve it to us will just sit there " the dragon masked desperately said to the cashier as he hand her the money not caring if its more than their bill as he dragged the masked alien to sit leaving the cashier dumbfounded.
 
 
(A/N: for those who dont know Jolibee is a famous fast food chain here in the Philippines. And by the way my friend just texted me about this saying that some fans saw GD and TOP eating at Jolibee late that night ~ anyways i dunno if its true but its a Fiction anyway i can write what i want kke)
 
 
 
_______________
 
 
 
 
Dara was done packing her things for tomorrow's flight she is about to hit the bed when her phone ring
 
 
Hello y guy-ido
Hello handsome boy-ido
Hello hello
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
Hello dodohan girl
Hello gwiyeoun girl
Hello hello
Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello
 
 
 
She smiled when she heard the ringtone. She immediately  hit the answer button.
 
" I love Jolibee Spaghetti ! "  GD immediately said the moment she answered the phone.
 
" I know you'll love it did you bring the boys with you ? " Dara said chuckling. " Hmm just TOP-hyung the boys have their own plans " GD said.
 
" Aahh is that so ? Hmm i even tweeted YB to try it but he didn't come with you " Dara said a little disappointed.
 
" Yahh Baby stop thinking about other guy " GD said getting a little jealous. " Aigoo is my Baby Boy getting jealous again over his bestfriend ? " Dara asked chuckling at the phone.
 
" Its not that, its just ~ just ~ " GD trailed off thinking of a good reason. " Just what ? " Dara asked.
 
" Fine im jealous " GD finally admitted. " Awww baby you dont have to, you know that youre the only guy for me " Dara said sweetly to regain GD's crushing ego.
 
With that a goofy smile magically appeared again on his face. " I know ~ I know ~ " GD conceitedly said.
 
Dara just chuckled, now he's being conceited all of a sudden. " Hahaha anyway ill need to sleep now i need to wake up early for my flight tomorrow there, Good night Jagiya " Dara sweetly said. 
 
" Arasso you sleep tight, i cant wait to see you tomorrow and I love Jolibee spaghetti but ~ " GD trailed off.
 
" But what ? " Dara asked as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
 
" Hello Ji ? Baby ? " Dara said then she heard a beeping sound indicating the call was cut.
 
" Hmm ~ maybe his battery got drained i should sleep now  " Dara said to herself as she lie down on her bed just then her phone vibrate indicating that she has a message.
 
"Baby Boy ♥" she immediately open the message wondering whats with the sudden message.
 
 
 
From: Baby Boy ♥
 
 
I Love Jolibee Spaghetti ! But ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU MORE ♥
 
 
 
 
Dara's cheek instantly blush the moment she read his message. " Aiggoo my Jiyongie is being cheesy again " Dara said as she put her phone in her chest then she roll on her bed from left to right, left to right, yeah she just keep on trashing her body left and right and she even started squealing because of too much giddiness.
 
 
 
 
*************************
 
 
 
WRITTER'S NOTE:
 
 
My story is very detailed aren't they ? from the airport to the hotel ~ 
Im sorry if this Chappies are a little bit crappy TT.TT spare my life ! kke :P
I'll try to post all the remaining chapters this week so please be patient with me
Im still trying to stich some scenes ~
 
 
 
@kimchan I heard that GD's forehead got hurt at the concert so maybe that's why the medics check their conditions especially GD. And maybe that's why Dara went backstage to check on him and attend his needs ~ Anyways thanks for the info :) ill try to make a scene from that :)
 
 
Lots of Love my Dear Readers ! Lets be Friends also
Leave your comments i would love to read it ^_^