Chapter 1 -- Flight 143 ♥ Philippines

MABUHAY BIGBANG / ALIVE TOUR PH (DaraGon Love)

 

 

 

Flight to Manila
 
 
 
" Hey hyung, why is Jiyong-hyung smiling like a fool ? " Seungri asked nudging Daesung. " I dont know either maknae, he's been like that since last night when we finished our concert in Taiwan " Daesung said.
 
" Yeah and when we got back in our hotel room he even started packing his things and hit the bed immediately " Seungri seconded.  " Maybe he's just excited to go to the Philippines we've never been there " Daesung shrugged.
 
" Hahaha " Taeyang suddenly laugh earning a confuse look from the two. " Why are you laughing hyung ? Do you know something ? " Seungri asked.
 
" Guys you know when Jiyong is like that ~ " he paused pointing at Jiyong who's still wearing a goofy smile and still tickering on his phone letting out some giggles not minding the sleeping giant alien beside him. " There's only one person behind it " Taeyang finished.
 
" DARA-NOONA ! " the two maknae exclaimed as realization hit them. 
 
" Huh ? What ? What about Dara ? " Jiyong suddenly asked hearing the name of his girlfriend. " Tch ~ Really Jiyong, you have a bionic ears when it comes to Dara " Taeyang said smirking.
 
" Yahh ! Yongbae that's Noona for you ! NOONA ! " GD said to his bestfriend emphasizing the last word. " Whatever ~ your not also calling her Noona so whats the difference " Taeyang said trying to piss GD.
 
" Of course Bae ! Were a couple have you forgotten that ! " GD said in bewilderment.  " Hyung take a chill pill, you still get jealous over Yongbae-hyung ? " Daesung asked.
 
" Of course Doraemon-hyung because YB-hyung and Dara-noona can tweet each other FREELY and without HESITATIONS " Seungri said adding up on the fire that buliding up on GD. He's about to stand up from his seat and about to whack the rats head when suprisingly Daesung beat him to it.
 
" Ouch ! " Seungri exclaimed rubbing his head. " Yahh hyung ! Why did you hit me ? " Seungri asked the furious looking Daesung. 
 
" Take that back ! " Daesung said glaring at the poor maknae. " Why ? I thought were ganging up on Jiyong-hyung here ? " Seungri asked still rubbing his head. (A/N: well being hit by Daesung who has a strong arms and biceps, i bet you really whimpered in pain keke)
 
" Thats for calling me Doraemon, dont mention Doraemon in front of me ! im still mad at Doraemon because they dont have new episodes lately " Daesung said as he slumped back on his seat, pouting while his arms are crossed in front of his chest like a kid throwing tantrums. 
 
" Eh ? " the three exclaimed in bewilderment and confusion. Akward silence followed them as the three gawk dumbfounded at the sudden outburst of the Doraemon maniac.
 
" Ehem ~ " just then Daesung cleared his throat realizing what he said and noticing the dumbfounded stares of the three.
 
" Err ~ Anyway what i am saying is, Ji-Jiyong hyung why are so excited to go to the Philippines ? Its not like Dara noona will be there too " Daesung said diverting the topic. 
 
With that Jiyong showed them his famous and intimidating smirk. " Yahh Jiyong that smirk means something right ? Dont tell me ~ " Taeyang said but then the maknae cut him off beating him on finishing his sentence.
 
" My Dara noona is coming to the Philippines too ! " Seungri exclaimed excitedly. " Yahh rat dont get to excited, remember Dara is still hunting you because of your foolishness in Japan " GD said trying to scare the maknae.
 
" That little rabbit is gonna eat you alive once she sees you " GD said. " Aiggoo hyung, noona will not do that to me ~ im her favorite dongsaeng were like partners in crime ! " Seungri said but deep inside his shivering at the thought of her favorite noona pounding him to death.
 
" So hyung it means Dara noona will be going to the Philippines too ? " Daesung asked trying to widened his eyes but failed because his eyes were just like  got slitted by a blade.
 
" Yep ! This will be the best stop of the tour ever ! " GD said smiling like a fool again and being giddy by himself. " Thats great Dara noona can tour us since tomorrow will be our rest day ! " Taeyang said getting excited too.
 
" Yahh dont snatch Dara's attention from me when we got in the Philippines, i wanna spend more time with her arasso ! Especially you rat ~ ill advise you to just hide because Dara is not really fond of you these days ! " GD ordered them.
 
" Hey Kiddos ! What are you all yammering about ? Will you please keep quiet ! " The sleeping giant alien complained who got disturbed from his sleep.
 
" TOP-hyung the plane is not even taking off and your sleeping already ? " The little Seunghyun said. " So ? Can't people sleep when their dead tired ? " The big Seunghyun annoyingly said.
 
" Why are you so grumpy hyung ? Im just asking, your like Jiyong-hyung, good thing your seatmates so both of you cant share the grumpy vibes on us " the maknae said.
 
" Yahh you rat ! " GD barked at the maknae. " Stop it you two ! " TOP ordered, well his not the leader but his still the oldest. " Can we have a peaceful flight " TOP said as he sighed.
 
" I swear rat im gonna bury you six feet under the ground once we arrive at the Philippines " GD hissed. The maknae just give him a cheeky smile and a peace sign. " Anyway guys what are you talking about earlier ? " TOP asked letting out a yawn.
 
" Ohh Dara noona is going to the Philippines too ! " Daesung said immediately answering his hyung's question. Just then TOP eyes grew wide and turned to GD.
 
" Is that true ? " TOP asked him with anticipation in his eyes. " Yeah, she will be here by tomorrow " GD said. 
 
" Ah okay ! " TOP simply replied then he fished out his phone on his pocket. GD just eyed him in confusion and shake his head, not knowing whats on the mind of his hyung now. 
 
With that he's phone vibrated on his hand. And the goofy smile magically appeared on his face again as he saw the name and picture flashed on his phone screen. "Baby Girl ♥" then he excitedly open the message.
 
 
 
From: Baby Girl ♥
 
Hey Baby Boy ! Hows ur concert in Taiwan ? Im sorry if i just texted you today :( anyway have a safe trip to Philippines ~ ill see you there ! I miss you baby ! I Love you ! Muah :*
 
 
He giddily smiled at the message and began typing his reply.
 
 
 
To: Baby Girl ♥
 
Muah ? Do you think i will be satisfied with a kiss through text ? Prepare yourself Baby Girl because im planning to claim that kiss personally or even more than that hehe :D You too take care and call me when you will have your flight. I miss you badly baby and I love you more than you do :*
 
 
then he sent it. It took a while before Dara replied.
 
 
 
From: Baby Girl ♥
 
Aigooo youre such a ert ! :p anyways call me when you got in the Philippines already and dont forget my suggestion you should try to eat the Jolibee spaghetti, you'll love it kke :)
 
 
he's about to keyed in his reply but the flight advisory was heard saying to turned off the phone for the plane is about to take off. With that he keyed in his reply immediately.
 
 
 
To: Baby Girl ♥
 
 
Im only ert when it comes to you ;) Arasso ill call you later i need to turn off my phone now were taking off already. I miss you and I love you Baby :*
 
 
 
GD sent his message and turned of his phone not waiting anymore for her reply. Then he turned to his TOP hyung who's beside him and still busy with his phone.
 
" Yahh hyung you should turn off your phone now " GD said to him. " Ah yeah ~ ill just send this, there done " TOP said as he smiled.
 
" Who's your texting anyway ? " GD asked. " Ah its Dara i asked her if she can accompany me to go shopping once she got in the Philippines too " TOP said calmly like he did nothing wrong.
 
" Mwoh ! " GD exclaimed then he turned to the three on his right side. " Didn't he heard what i said earlier ? " GD hissed.
 
" Obviously Ji, he's sleeping when you made the Dont-steal-Dara-attention-when-we-got-in-the-Philippines declaration " Taeyang said smirking enjoying the annoyed face of his bestfriend.
 
GD turned again to his hyung glaring at him. " What ? She already said yes " TOP shrugged as he get his ipod and played some music ignoring the raging Dragon beside him.
 
The Dragon was about to fume fire to his hyung when the captain voice was heard saying their take off to their destination the Philippines. GD just sighed and slumped back on his seat but then a smile crept on his lips.
 
 
" Philippines " he softly said as he closed his eyes and wandered things that he and Dara will do there given their limited time . He's sure that the Manila concert will be his favorite stop because he will be able to spend time with his girl and she will be there to watch their concert watching him to perform to the audiences who has a big place on her heart.
 
 
" Philippines " he said again as his smile never leaves him and after a few minutes he was in a deep slumber.