don't call me

Iridescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                    don't call me

                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s favourite flower is baby-breath.It epitomes innocence and pureness of a heart.It reminds her of her late sister who passed away for the tumor that swelled in her brain.Taeyeon still woke up shrieking her sister’s name as the scene repeated in her dream.She was just 5 years old,knew nothing about the world,and only smiles and nods when she was told to.

Taeyeon has sprouted into a tenacious and clever lady.She had learned to encompass everything that would come to her,even when it means,the beginning of her mother’s lunacy.Devoured and haunted by the death of her late sister,she just lost it.Taeyeon still cringe when she recollects those memories.Feeling her rounded claws skirting her face,swallowing agony through her flawed jaw,processing the actualities in her insides that she had lost her mother.It was tough for her,but to become solid and resilient,she has to go across the difficulty,and that’s the only way.And so she realises,she only has one chance to live a life.

 

Taeyeon had vowed to herself to never be apathetic,to stop flawing herself,to break the chains of hopelessness she had chained herself to.

 

 

 

Taeyeon found out,Sunny is not any different from her.She’s just got into herself too deep in the world of opaqueness.And she amplifies it by consuming a certain remedy,that she believes,might bring her to a new level of euphoria;ecstasy.

Taeyeon knows that’s the reason,she’s there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soonkyu,I know you detest me,as your therapist.Because I’m asking some stuffs that supposed to be your personal  difficulties.But I am here,for my job,for the dream that I had dreamed.And I would like you to coorporate with me,now”says Taeyeon,a little bit pressures she put in her intonation,because she awaits Soonkyu to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter