ugly truth

Iridescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                       ugly truth

                                                                                      

 

 

Jessica is young.She is a transferred student from New York,for her family has to take care the company in their homeland.Jessica is a rather observant and conservative girl.She is opinionated,and she judges.She doesn’t have that much friends back in New York,because she believes,most of them are being superficial and seeks for her wealth only.She has enough friends to make her laugh,to take her to the airport and bawled their eyes out for they will miss her for a long time.They promised each other to always be in contact.She smiled,and gave a long good hug.Because she knew,it will take a long time to be embraced like that.

And,Jessica meets Taeyeon.

“Excuse me,could I ask you the directions to class 3-A?”Jessica poses,holding the heavy stacks of books close to her torso,with her flaxen tresses bobs up and down whilst she adjusts the bookson her hold.Jessica doesn’t really pay attention to the person by her,and when she angles her h-

“You could just go-“Jessica doesn’t know what happens after that.Because she falls into a daze,and her tuneful voice dissolves to her ears,and it rebounds inside her head like a clanging simbals.

“-and there you go,class 1-A is right beside class 1-B.Are you okay?”the lad taps her at the shoulder and she nods her head out of her control.”I’m okay,do not worry,please,Taeyeon-sshi”she assures,regaining her composure and straightens her uniform.

“That’s pleasant,but please Jessica,you could call me Taeyeon”Jessica thanks the principal to make the pupils wear nametags.

“Let’s be friends”

 

Jessica is the first one to judge,but Taeyeon is fascinating.”We will”

 

 

 

“Jessica,what part of America do you come from?”

“New York”

“Why are you moving here?”

“Family Business”
“Why are you blonde?Are you a mixture o-“

“Taeyeon,are you just being my friend to interview me about my life?because if that is your reason,then don’t.I need not a friend like that.I will tell my personal life informations to you when I think I need to,and when I think it’s the time”

“That hurts.....”

“I’m sorry Taeyeon,but you need to know that”

“It’s okay.Better being honest rather than repressing it down to yourself.What do you mean,when it’s the time,Jessica?”

“The time when you know me long and well enough without asking things to me straightly like this”

“To know more,I need to ask”

“You are being defiant,Taeyeon.”

“I know,but friendship can’t be measure by time.It is measure by the amount of trust you put into that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter