tides around your soul

Iridescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                 

 

 

 

there is a reason why humans are the born for the way they are. because humans are the type of creation which creates a reason for their own sufferings. but humans for one, are beautiful creatures who has a reason for living.

 

for yoona, her reason for living is art. art of the world is the reason why she still breathes and lives a quiet live of 17 years old florist. she never goes out of her garden of paradise, because she finds the world outside is too cruel and harsh with concrete jungle replacing the home of butterflies. people are dying and she prefers to stay alone in her own little garden of no words but gliding petals and synchronized warmth of hers and the flower's. she has always loved her job because tending living things is her way to communicate with her past friends who left and gone. until one day, the bell rings it's enchanting sound and hops in a long haired lady with an umbrella in hand. she staggers in with wet tips on her chestnut hair. yoona never saw a girl whose skin as fair as hers until that day, but as son as yoona got closer, she falls to her arms and her body is like a tide of waves that crushes into her soul in a full force but she still catches her, because who is she to let go when she wants to regain the feel, how does it feel like to touch and hug someone. 

and that was how yoona created her own suffering with ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter