of little cheers and hope

Iridescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                   

                                                         of little cheers,and hope

                                                                                  

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri are dance partner for life.Underrated ones.They don’t like to stand out,because what they want to do,is to just dance,not to impress people.When they impresses people,it feels like they dance for them,not for themselves,so they start to dance more discreetly.Both of them are college students.Yuri majoring in Art.She wishes to be an artist someday,to be a painter,so she could transform the world into a smaller form from her paintings.Hyoyeon,majoring in Literature.She likes to write,she writes her daily activity in her journal,and sometimes she makes drafts of stories if she earns some notions along the way of her journey.Everywhere.

 

Dancing is their way of relaxing,though sometimes they are taking it too seriously,but it is able to vent their emotions without breaking things.So,it could be considered as a positive thing.

Hyoyeon and Yuri,they completes eachother.

Just like how,they never fail each other.

 

“Hyoyeon,I wonder if you are straight”

“Are you mad?!Of course I am,but I think I’m still uninterested for that,guys around here is still young,as youthful as us,it will be hard for them to understand us-“

“Because of our ego,I know.But maybe,someone that attracts you,there must be a few!”

“Chill,girl.Maybe,Kibum,though he got some diva essence,but he’s cool.And maybe Amb- wait she’s a girl,my mistake.Perhaps,Jongin would be nice.He’s quite clever,a good dancer,laid-back as well,and not like some guys who are being attention-seeker,not irritating.I think,that’s it”

“Your type is predictable,Hyo.I have guessed that-“

“No,you didn’t.You practically gonna twist my words again”

“Why are you so mean to me?I won’t,of course......not”

“Forget it,but are you?”

“I’m still waiting to find out about that”

Hyoyeon holds back herself to not widen her eyes at her.After all,Yuri is her bestfriend.She is still in the search of her identity,and she had promised her to never leave her no matter what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter