Movies With Seungri- By Lychee

Big Bang Random One-Shots

Hello dear readers!  This is a special chapter.  One of my friends wrote me a one-shot about Seungri as a special gift.  However, since she does not have an AsianFanFics account, she gave me permission to post it here.  I hope you enjoy this one-shot as much as I did, so enjoy!

 

Blah, it’s just another day in the life of a bookworm. You surround yourself with books and dramas but your town will uplifted in one night. Your small and quiet town will abruptly change tonight because someone totally awesome is coming! Who is it? Seungri of course! To jump start Seungri’s next solo album, YG decides to do “Date Seungri for a day contest.” You just so happened to win thanks to your awesome friend Lychee who sent a letter of recommendation.
~~
“GAH! Michelle what are you doing!” you screamed as Michelle was straightening your hair.
“Hold still, I’m not burning your hair. It’s just moisture coming out. Don’t you want to look cute tonight?” she winked at you while you slumped in your chair.
“Ok, how long is this going to take, because I really just want to stay home and read.”
“Yea sure, stay home and miss out on the BIGGEST OPPOURTUNITY OF YOUR LIFE.” Your hair was beautifully straight and shiny and your make up was all done. You were shocked at your reflection in the mirror. You looked damn good! Michelle really wanted to get your beautiful eyes in focus.
“Michelle, is this really me?”
“Yes woman, you can thank me later. Time to go.”
~~
The moon was out and the stars were glowing in the sky and your local movie theater looked more beautiful than ever. You pushed the door open and were escorted to an abandoned theater. Strange, the seats were never so fancy and lush. You stood near the entry hall, hopelessly looking around and didn’t make a sound. When you suddenly see a head slowly popping up from the front row.
“Hi! Welcome!”
“…..um…Hi.” he chuckled as you looked confused by his entry. He sprints towards you, grabs your arm and guides you to your seat which was not too close nor too far from the screen.
“Oh yea, so what’s your name?”
“It’s Pretzel… just call me Pretzel.” You looked down ashamed that you just told him your food nickname.
“Ohh, Pretzel? Like the American snack thing and you dip it in the sauce thing right?” he looked absolutely adorable as you saw his enthusiasm in his eyes. He’s a dork and you loved it. After the odd introductions, you were gifted with awesome Seungri goodies all autographed!

Next was dinner… yes dinner. What kind of dinner? Steak dinner with mash potatoes. Classy but so good. So fancy right? Only Seungri could make it happen; Ok dinner over, now movie time! You quietly watched the trailers as Seungri was scarfing down a big bucket of popcorn. Not even a minute of the movie passed by when you were distracted by Seungri.

“Pst, you want some popcorn?”
“What?”
“Here open your mouth.”
“Wha… Seungri threw popcorn into your mouth but missed. He burst into laughter while you blushed.
“Oh my god, you are so funny. So you like this movie? It’s great isn’t it? I’ll make this movie more fun, just wait.” He winked, and your heart sank. God, he’s like the opposite of you but you didn’t want this end.
The movie is at its second half, and you nearly fell off your chair as you felt something warm running up your leg. You snapped your head at Seungri and saw that Seungri was playing footsy. You try to kick his foot away with your leg but no luck. He wrapped his leg around you and in the tangle of legs your shoe fell off. How embarrassing! He reached down and threw your shoe across the theater.
“AH!! MY SHOE!!”
“SHHH QUIET! It’s not done. Sit down.” He pulled you down to your seat and you crossed your arms as your eyes were glued to the screen.

~~
The ending was getting close; you could feel it deep down. You didn’t look at Seungri once since he threw your shoe. You felt bad because this is an awesome opportunity and you barely spoke. Your eyes slowly started to water… Seungri happened to turn to look at you and he couldn’t stop staring.
You looked beautiful, your eyes sparkled in the dark room.

“Hey Pretzel….”
“Yeah…”
“There is something on your face; here I’ll get it…”
“What are you talking abo…..” you couldn’t finish your sentence as he leaned towards you and placed his soft lips onto yours. You kissed him back and your hands started to shake. You didn’t know what to do next so you reached for his collar and pulled him to your chair. He was on top of you, YES ON TOP OF YOU. His hands were holding on to your chair and your hands slowly to reach for the back of his head. His lips and hot breathe started to go down your neck until suddenly…..
Squeak.. Crack..……BOOM!! You fell back into your chair and Seungri fell with you. Your chair broke and now you are in on the floor with a chair broken and Seungri is still on top of you.

“Umm…. Can I go home now?”
“Why? I was having fun. I didn’t know you were so aggressive.”
“I didn’t know you were so fat Seungri!” You both laughed as he lay down on the floor holding his stomach. What a night! You made out with Seungri. Not bad for your first! **wink**
Seungri got your shoe back and he walked you out to the door. You blushed as he hugged you tightly and gave you a kiss on the forehead. His arm was wrapped on your shoulder and you both happened to look up into the night sky.
“The moon is looks beautiful in your town!”

“Does it look beautiful in Korea?”
“Yes, it does. Now when I look at the moon, I’ll think of our fun time we had. And I’ll be assured that there is this awesome girl in a town looking at the moon too and thinking about the same thing!”

It felt like everything happened so fast, but it was truly magical. Amongst all the gifts you got, the biggest gift of all you got is hope and friendship and it’s not hard to reach either. Just look up into the sky….

~~The end~~