That's What He Said (Group)

Big Bang Random One-Shots

Hello, here is my first one-shot!  Please enjoy!

 

Top stared at Seungri.  Seungri continued to munch on his sandwich, not caring.

"Really?" Top asked, clenching his fists.

"That's what he said."

"I see."  Top leaned back in his chair, beginning to fume.  Of course, today of all days it had to happen.  He was having such a good day and then...this happened.  Top was beginning to get so angry that he wanted to punch something, like a wall or the sandwich that Seungri was still eating.

Seungri looked up at Top, with a smile.  "But, I wouldn't put much trust in what he says.  Sometimes he likes to joke around."

"That doesn't matter," Top said through gritted teeth, "He said it and now I have to deal with it, whether he was kidding or not.  What if someone else heard him?  You know what could happen if word of that got out?"

Seungri rolled his eyes.  "Don't worry.  We were in the recording studio when he said it.  Not even the managers were there yet.  Just relax and wait until he gets here to confront him."

Top stood up and began to pace.  "Fine, I'll wait, but he better get here soon or I will track him down and force it out of him."

Seungri just shrugged and went in search of something else to eat.

When the rest of the group finally arrived, Top was sitting in front of the television, glaring at it.  Taeyung came up to him, but then backed away once he felt the strong negative vibes coming off Top.  Even G-Dragon kept his distance, instead searching out Seungri for an explanation for Top's bad mood.  Daesung was the only one who was completely oblivious to his hyung's attitude and flopped down on the couch beside him.

"Hi hyung, anything good to watch?"

Top slowly turned his head to Daesung, still glaring, while Daesung reached for the remote. 

Top suddenly grabbed the remote out of his hand and threw it across the room.  Daesung was shocked.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you wanted to watch that show so badly..."

"THAT'S NOT THE REASON!"  Top shouted, jumping up from the couch.  The rest of the group peeked over the counter in the kitchen, not wanting to face Top's wrath but still wanting to watch the confrontation.

"Hyung, what...?"

"Seungri told me what you said."

Daesung rubbed the back of his neck.  "Oh, that."

"Yes, that."

"Listen, hyung, I didn't really mean it.  I was just joking around with Seungri, I..."

"Joking?  You think this is a joke?  Honestly, Daesung, are you really so immature?  If someone heard that, do you know what it would have done to my reputation?  To the group's reputation?"

Daesung stared at his hands.  "Well, I guess it was a stupid thing to say.  But would it have started such a big scandal?  I mean, isn't it true?"

Top grabbed a pillow and began to pummel Daesung with it.  "IT IS NOT TRUE!  NOT EVEN A LITTLE!"

While Daesung tried to protect himself from Top's blows, Taeyung and G-Dragon just stared at them in confusion.  They turned to Seungri, who had found himself a nice bag of chips to munch on.

"What did Daesung say about Top?"  Taeyung asked.

Seungri shrugged.  "Only that Top's actually really jealous of GD's pink hair.  He would have even liked to have had the pink hair instead of the mint color for the album."

Taeyung just stared at him in confusion, while G-Dragon pulled his hat down further over his pink hair, pouting.  "Why does everyone want my hair?"

 

So, how was it?  Please let me know in a comment!  I really appreciate any and all feedback that I get :)  Thank you for reading, until next chapter, Li Li