Movies with Seungri Part 2- By Lychee

Big Bang Random One-Shots

Hi again!  My wonderful friend Lychee made a part two to my Seungri one-shot.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did (I have happy Seungri feels now).  Let me know what you think of it, and enjoy!

 

You never looked at your home town movie theater ever again after your special night with Seungri. You never really found out whether or not the chair got fixed but it didn’t matter. You wanted more, you missed him. After the movie date, there were no new updates of him. It’s like he disappeared from the planet all together. You were down; you didn’t feel like doing anything. You needed a breather from all the texts and calls asking how you are doing. You decided to go to the only park in your town. Luckily it had a playground and a swing set. You slumped on the swing and slowly started to swing back and forth. There was nobody at the park which was good because you needed to cry. Yes cry, let your heart out. You needed to. You never felt so special in your life and swinging on the swing was the best way to ease the pain. You kept going higher and higher as the tears quickly left your face. You heard thunder rumbling in the sky but you ignored it. Your warm tears were interrupted by cool drops of rain. Your swing suddenly came into a halt. You were soaking wet, and upset. Great. Now what?
You were crying hard, the tears wouldn’t stop. You suddenly felt a jacket being placed on your shoulders. You turned and…. IT WAS HIM! Seungri! He was holding an umbrella and sat on the swing next to you


“You’re wet. Aren’t you afraid you’ll get sick?” You were in shock.
“Get up Seungri.”
“What?”
“GET UP!” he had a confused look on his face as he got up from the swing. Your chest started to tighten and your hands started to shake. You quickly got up and ran towards him. You hugged him so tightly that he almost stumbled a bit. He smiled and placed his arm around you. You then started to hit his chest repeatedly.
“I hate you so much! “
“Why?”
“Because, look what you did to me. I’m a wreck. It’s raining and I’m in an abandoned park crying because of YOU!”
“Silly girl. You don’t think I felt the same way? I didn’t want to go back to Korea. I stalled in your town a bit and tried to look for you. I finally found you.” He cupped your face and smiled.
“Seungri, is this what you look like with no make-up on?”
“Yes, why?”
“Because you look SO BAD!! Now I know why they call you panda!” Seungri sighed and shook his head.
“Wow, so this is what I get for looking for you. Thanks.” It started to get cold now and you both came closer under the umbrella. You didn’t know where to go but you didn’t want to leave him. Mother Nature had her own plans as a gust of wind came and blew away Seungri’s umbrella.

“Oh no, wha wha what are we gonna do Seungri?” you started to shiver even though you were wearing Seungri’s jacket.
“How about we play around to warm us up?”
“What do you mean? Play in the playground? While it’s RAINING?”
“Do you have any other ideas?” you looked down and shook your head. He pulled your arm and you both ran towards the playground.
“WEEE” you screamed with enthusiasm as you sled down the slippery slide. You were going so fast but luckily Seungri was ready to catch you. You felt like a little kid. You played tag together you and Seungri took multiple rounds on the slide. You ran back to the swings and Seungri pushed you higher and higher. The rain felt cool on your skin and the wind felt refreshing as you kept going higher. Seungri quickly came to the front of the swing and said…

“Jump! I’ll catch you.”
“You are CRAZY!”
“Come on just jump ok, I’ll catch you.” He spread his arm out, and you were hesitant.
“Jump already, my arms are starting to hurt!” you counted to three and you JUMPED! You flew into his arms and he had a tight grip on you….. as you both fell to the ground. OUCH! He looked in pain but you just laughed! His faced suddenly got serious and you stopped laughing. You were getting that feeling, you knew what was about to happen. You closed your eyes and leaned towards him. You kissed him. You finally got what you missed the most! His soft lips, his warm breath, and his soft touch. He kissed you back but the moment got cut short as the thunder started to get loud. You quickly got up and helped Seungri get up from the ground.

“Achoo.”
“Uh oh, looks like this silly girl is getting sick.”
“No I’m not.”
“Let’s get out of here, the car is waiting.”
“It was waiting the entire time?”
“Yep.”
“So where are we going?”
“To where we first met.”
“The movies? YAY I can’t wait.” Seungri wrapped his arm around you and you wrapped your arm around his waist. You quickly ran to the car and in a jiff you were on your way to the theater.
You thought you were never going to see him. You thought it was just a one night thing. Boy, you were so wrong. This time around, you were not going to let Seungri go. This was going to be another sleepless night but you are not alone this time around. You have a sleepy panda wrapped in your arms and you were not going to let go.

~~The end~~