Chapter Five

Fishy Hae is mine!

'Here.' Shindong quickly shoved something in Hae's hands.

Hae opened the little bag and inside there was a brownie. His eyes sparkled. 'Thank you!' He yelled and hugged Shindong.

The other boy blushed and smiled. 'You are welcome, cutie.'

'Unreal how he wraps everyone around his little finger.' Hyuk mumbled.

'I'm surprised you didn't attack Shindong for even coming near your fish. And the biggest idiot wrapped around his pinky is you.' Heechul smirked.

Hyuk huffed and walked over to Hae.

'Hae Hae, you know you can't have that.' Hyuk said.

'What? Why not?' Hae pouted.

'Your umma said you can't have sugary stuff in the morning.' Hyuk gently took the bag away.

Hae slowly blinked, his eyes all sad and pleading. His bottom lip trembling a bit.

Hyuk watched it and tried to look away.

'Hyukkie...' Hae whispered. His voice laced with so much pleading.

'I..you...'

'Hyukkieeeeeee.'

'Fine, you can have a bit.' Hyuk shoved the bag back in Hae's hands and walked away, trying hard to ignore Heechul's insane laughter.

 

Hae was drawing, his tongue was sticking out in concentration.

'What are you doing?' Hyuk asked.

'This is for Shindongie.' Hae said, not even looking up.

Hyuk just stared.

'This is his umma' Hae pointed at one of the people on his drawing. 'And this is my appa, they are watching over us from heaven. Look, down here are Shindongie and I.'

'Why are you holding hands?' Hyuk frowned.

'Cause he's my friend.'

Hyuk's fists clenched and he walked away. Hae didn't even notice since he wasn't finished yet. He started to draw Hyukkie next to him with a huge heart in between them.

 

Hyuk was playing football on the playground. Hae was watching him from the sideline, cheering him on. Now and then Hyuk ran to him to take a sip of the strawberry milk Hae was holding for him. Hae dipped the sweating monkey's head with a towel as he had seen in the movies.

'God they look so adorable together.' Min said.

Kyu just smiled while opening his mouth while Min fed him a piece of orange.

Siwon rolled his eyes.

 

'Okay, it's time again to vote for "kid of the week"!' The teacher said. 'Who do you think did the most for others this week?' She handed out a sheet of paper with all the pictures of the kids on them. 'You know the drill, just put a cross next to your choice.'

The teacher gathered all the papers and started counting, she smiled.

'19 votes for Donghae and one for Hyukjae.' She said, giving Hae a sticker of Nemo. The little boy beamed and smiled at his Hyukkie.

'And we all know who gave that one vote to you' Kyu deadpanned.

Hyuk showed his gummy smile and Hae puffed his cheeks in admiration making the teacher squeal in delight.

 

'Miss, Hyukjae is sleeping.' A kid informed the teacher. Hyukjae was sleeping against Hae's back. Hae was building a huge tower.

The teacher frowned. Normally it was the other way around.

'That is okay, sweety, he must be really tired.' Their teacher said and ruffled the kid's hair.

 

Suddenly Hae screamed. Everyone looked at him.

'What's wrong, Donghae?' The teacher asked.

'He feels so hot!' Hae was panicking.

The teacher felt Hyuk's forehead and gasped. 'I'll call his umma.'

Hae frowned and put Hyuk's head in his lap.

Minho gave his handkerchief. 'Here put that on his head.'

'I think it should be wet.' Hae whispered.

Siwon ran to the fosset and wetted the handkerchief.

'Thank you.' Hae put it dripping wet on Hyuk. He was crying.

'Don't cry, Hae Hae.' Kyu whispered.

'Is he going to die like appa?' Hae sobbed.