Crack Fic: The Brotherhood of Travelling Hat

Bubbles of Affections

OT: Kris/Lay/Luhan/Sehun/Kai/D.O


It all started when a fan gave Yixing that light blue gray with orange strip hat. The one that Yifan hated it so much because some how it could not fit into Ace's head.

Yixing, who had enough with everything has to fit Ace or it would be useless, stubbornly used the grey-blue-orangy thing in some of the occasions.

Because after all, as an emerging idol, he had to make his fan happy, right?

So he used it several times until Yifan threatened him to never-ever-ever get some custody on Ace if he did not gave up that grey-blue-orangy thingy, as soon as possible.

Hated it because he has fallen for Ace, Yixing pushed the hat into Luhan's hand, and made his roommate to never-ever-ever lose that thing, because he lent it to him just temporarily, until Ace was old enough to live without Yifan.

Luhan shook his head and told Yixing that Ace was a doll that never grow up, anyway.

Yixing glared at him for insulting his baby (well, Yifan's baby to be exact), and shouted at his gege to not let Sehun had it because for sure that thing would never get its way back to him.

Luhan shouted back and told him that No, he will not, because after the last incident, for sure he wouldn't let Sehun to manipulate him again.

But of course, Luhan forgot about the promise, when his precious little Sehunnie came into his peripheral, looking all grown up but always cute, and let him being dragged to the bubble tea cafe.

He also forgot that he wanted to say No to Sehun when the younger asked him cutely if he could borrow the hat to the TVXQ sunbae concert to match the color of shirt that he would use.

Luhan was only awake from the spell when Sehun unconsciously smirked, letting out a shriek that Jongin would be die from envy because the cap was so cool.

The older boy screamed so dramatically to his dongsaeng that No!!! Don't show it to Jongin as Luhan just remembered that was the reason why everything that Sehun borrowed from him would be missing. Because Jongin always find way to steal them.

Sehun's eyes widened and ensured his hyung that No, he would not show it to Jongin. But of course Jongin would see it because Sehun wore it to the concert. And also paraded in front of Jongin's room until the latter glared with envy.

Yixing found out too that night when Sehun forgot to take it out before Yixing's car arrive, and then played with it in his hand when he sat beside Yxing on the concert.

Luhan avoided them both that night and chose to stay beside a tired Baekhyun who was a little bit lonely because Chanyeol wanted to be Yifan's shadow tonight and Kyungsoo had a sudden desire to attach his arm to Joonmyun all night for a reason all of them don't (or don't want to) know.

Yixing was very mad that even the aegyo of the maknae could not calm him down. Sehun ended with switching place with (an always willing) Jongin.

Later that night, when Sehun sneaked into Jongin's bed to seek security from his empty room (Joonmyun was missing, and coincidentally Kyungsoo), Jongin made him to promise the slightly older a week of the hat or Sehun would not sharing his bed.

Jongin felt a little bit manipulated when Sehun agreed too soon. The cute-looking-but-actually-devil-in-the -making maknae did not care much about the hat anymore since it would be long enough before he wore the shirt again.

Felt defeated, Jongin used it only for two days and later traded it with a plate of yummy kimchi spaghetti from Kyungsoo after convinced him that the hat made him looked closer to his age and not Sehun's age.

Kyungsoo kept the hat for few days until he used it to hide his face from the bloody sunshine when he brought some lasagna for Yixing's pot-luck lunch gathering to celebrate Yifan and Chanyeol's birthdays.

Yixing took it from his head the moment Kyungsoo came to the kitchen, beause hey, it was his hat anyway Kyungsoo just shrugged and then got out from the kitchen to drag Baekhyun on a "battle of scream" on the karaoke corner..

Yixing put the hat back to his drawer and Yifan saw it and asked if Ace could used it.

Yixing smacked his head, wondered if Yifan had agree in few weeks ago, the hat might not be battered and bruised from the travelling it's done through their abusive members.

No, you can't was Yixing's answer later.


******


A/N: This is just a crack fic that is inspired by the pictures below that I found in tumblr few hours ago (cr. luhanlu).
LOL