Co-Dependency

Bubbles of Affections

OT : Kris/Lay (for @dcyseokyu unnie)

 

Yi Fan is a great leader, everyone knows it. He cares about s, his fragile dongsaengs and his crazy geges.

He just wants to protect them all, because that's how he was raised since childhood: be the one who save those he loved the most.

 

He also knows that he has to be neutral, never become too emotional and takes a side whenever the fights happen.

The Manager Hyung once said that he can't apply the same treatment as Joonmyun does to 'K', because 'M' are older in ages, thus them won't listen to him if he treats them like children.

Five months leading them, and Yi Fan thinks the Hyung was wrong : 'M' are as childish as 'K', if not more, because 'K" are really a bunch of maknaes, and only Zitao in 'M' that eligible to be called as 'baby'.

 

There was one time that he almost gave up, thinking that maybe it was better for him if he moves to 'K'. Does not even care if that means he would be under Joonmyun's awkward leadership. At least he has Chanyeol there, plus the two kid maknaes who used to be under his wings on trainee days.

But then one person made him wanted to stay and become the leader for the not-so-function-group. And now he is always thanking the almighty God for letting him aware that he could possibility have a partner-slash-soulmate-thingy in Yi Xing.

 

It is not a partnership in first sight, nor a match made in heaven. If any, it was a little bit absurd, Yi Fan still think until today.

Yi Xing was not someone he talked frequently when they were trainees. The wonder boy was always busy even when he was just a fade child actor, because he spoke less but act more. Made Yi Xing one of the most wanted trainees in the company.

Yi Fan was totally opposite, he liked to talk and brag on people because he knew more of the world (the earth is not centered in korea) because he's been abroad so many times and so many places. He was also popular, of course, amongst the child trainees like Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baby Sehun.

Their pathways have never been interwined before.

 

So how come a soft spoken and almost always spacing out boy can be the pillar of his existence nowadays?

Ask him and he cannot answer. And he is sure that Yi Xing will not able to answer that as well.

It just through time and hardship of a rookie band that they find comarades and beautiful friendship together.

 

Maybe because Yi Fan is truly a dragon in the past life, who reigns with attitude but kind heart beneath all the scary exterior.

May also be because Yi Xing is a real unicorn inside his heart, who seeks for the truth and always spread the wings to battered beings.

 

Or maybe simply because they just realize that they can be stronger when they are together.

As simply as that.

 

A/N: @dcyseokyu unnie, I hope you like it! I promise to write something longer later! <3 you